Reviews for The Knife Thrower
KryptonitePoison chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Great chapter. Morgan was a jerk for getting in the back with Becky. Chuck noticed the olives. I loved Chuck's game character being named Walker, and Becky using the name Sarah. I loved the moment between Chuck & Becky in his room. Morgan is so clueless. Thanks for the chapter.
KryptonitePoison chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Nice chapter. Just Chuck & Becky spending time together drinking and talking, until Morgan came along and ruined it. Thanks for the chapter.
KryptonitePoison chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Nice chapter. Chuck trying to make Becky feel better and be her friend. Thanks for the chapter.
KryptonitePoison chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed any of this story. This was a good start. I love how Chuck & Sarah met there seemed to be something between them from the start. I loved Chuck's stomach doing flips when Sarah smiled at him. I say Sarah's dad getting hurt when the light's went out was his own fault because Sarah didn't want to do it in the first place. Thanks for the chapter.
uplink2 chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
So great to have this one back. Enjoyed this small interlude but damn is this Morgan one clueless dork.
garnetflint chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Somehow my alert didn't send me an email for this one. Fortunately I was checking back to see if there were any missed updates and to my surprise there was chapter 4. I am very glad to see this one continue. As a magician through university and an actor and techie during highschool/university this brings back lots of fun memories. Hint, Fireworks should not be fired off in the lighting booth,...not even the fountain kind. I can even recall doing crew and lighting for a travelling magician who was doing a charity show. It may not have been a scam, but I think we made about 25 cents a hour when all was said and done (minimum wage would have been about $7.00).

Anyway, I am really likeing this, especially the scene with "Sammie".
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Aww. That was a cute chapter. Thanks!
Hotski chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Best chapter so far, loved all the connecting phsyical they made.
waschal chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Great that you updated. I loved it. Morgan is so blind ;)
SilverStella chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
This is one of the best young Charah on the FFN!
Love Love LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
thanks for the update.
atx77 chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Thank you for updating, liking this story a lot.
Aly960 chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Wow, it's been a long time since you've updated this story. It's really interesting and I hope you can have another chapter up soon
JLJMc chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
This is cute. Is there more?
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Oh my goodness, you've got 14 year old Morgan down.
Hahahaha!