Reviews for Golden Sparks & Death Omens
Vanilla Drops chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
So incredibly cute!
DatenshiOmega chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Hey! I actually read the French version of your story (lazy girl...) BUT I've seen somewhere that YOU were the genius I had to congrat sooooo here I am: well thanks for that fanfic, I really like the way you right in a really natural way, and how you can set a situation and still have a really short story. Well, actually, I really would like to try something longer from you...I haven't done the tour of your stories yet, just a few, so "voila!". Keep up the good work! ;)
cherrybubble chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Very cute!
Keisha M chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
hahahahaha That was funny and sweet. Just a nice short story to put a smile on my face. Thanks :)
Everlasting123 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
it was just so halirious ;]

p.s idaana
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Love it.
SKewedViEW chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
That was really cute! I loved it 3
DobbyDidn'tMeanToKill chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
lol. Sirius Black Knickers. Priceless.
pinkconchshell chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
LOLZ :P Snapanties XD
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Awwww! Cute and funny! Awesome!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Tch im a hunkeress of awesomeness :)

Hahahah snapeapanties oh good merlin beard i laughed.

Did he kiss her back? Are they rogether?

Awwww!

Lol the book it filch :)
weasleyjumpernotloggedin chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Oooh! I love this story it's so funny. She thinks like I do. I wonder where you can get snapanties, or Sirius black knickers.
kingslayers chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
omfg.

so many feelings.

FEELS FOR SCORPIUS BECAUSE OHMYGOD SIRIUS BLACK PANTIES AND FEELS FOR ALBUS BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY TRIES TO REASON WITH HIS DERANGED COUSINLY BFF AND FEELS FOR ROSE BECAUSE SHE'S FUCKING HILARIOUS AND FEELS FOR DOM BECAUSE SNAPANTIES ARE THE BEST GAG NGL AND JUST GENERAL FEELS FOR YOU BECAUSE THIS FIC WAS FAB AND I APOLOGISE FOR THE OVERLOAD OF REVIEWS YOU WILL NOW HAVE.

Jane xx
aalizzwell chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
HAHA! one the funniest i have ever read!

keep riting!
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Hahahaha! Snapanties? xD Genius.