Reviews for Five Times Harvey Specter Saved Mike's Life
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This was really great! I'm glad that most of the "5 times" were small situations and not HUGELY life threatening. Sometimes fics can get a little obtuse and unrealistic. But this was just the opposite! Really great writing and creative ideas! Really well done!
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Oh my god this is golden. I am helplessly in love with your writing. I'm screaming over the last one while simultaneously laughing about the highlighter which makes me look like I'm laughing over Mike getting shot. Which I'm totally not doing. Obviously.
Living-Breathing-Tragedy chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
It was really cute and funny, but intense at times! Great piece!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
good story
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I agree. I am a hurt/comfort junkie and this feeds me. Thank you! Oh, if it't weren't late and i had work tomorrow, I'd read more... I will get to them tomorrow. 10/10
musicgal100189 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Aww.
patbor chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Love the hurt/comfort thing with Mike and Harvey.
Totally-Out-Of-It chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh wasn't that adorable? The relationship between these two men is the heart of the show and you really found it. It was really well done, and I really love the detail of Harvey still going to meet with the client after the gunshot happened. A lot of fics make Harvey drop everything, but I'm fairly certain he'd take care of business if he had to. I also like that he was shaking until he got out of the car. Very nice touch. Thanks so much for this addition to the fandom. :)
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Oh thank God, I thought he was gonna die. Good ficlet. Keep it up :)
nicola360 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I thought you was going to kill mike after i read your description, scared me there for a moment. Good story.
A Machiavellian Figure chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
fab story, and so sweet!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
Jellicle chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I gotta say I was worried about the 1, but it all turned out okay in the end, so I'm happy.

Great fic!
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I love all the Harvey-saving-Mike's-life stories but my favorite would be the one Mike choking on the highlighter cap. The puppy persona worked really well. Yes Mike! You shouldn't chew something that you picked up from the floor. Tsk tsk! Good job all over. Love to read more :)
Kenna J chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This story is amazing. Every section was amazing and the 1 broke my heart. Poor Mike.

Amazingly written fic, well done :)