Reviews for Bonded
Lover's Red Rose chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
TOO SHORT ! But I still Love it . ;)
DarknessEclipse342 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Awesome story!
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Seems promising! I could totally imagine Munto as a total fluff-muffin like this. Him and Memi are so cute together
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is so beautiful. ;-; The only thing I'd suggest is putting a comma between "courage, determination, and endless strength."

Other than that, the these words, despite it's short length, inspire me to draw. :D Thank you for the inspiration. I've love to see a full fic from you! 3
Twinkie in a ding don't world chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
HOLY FREAK! DUDE WRITE THAT STORY I WANT MORE! I cannot BELIEVE how few Munto Fanfictions there r! There r more freaking Fiona/Marshall Lee stories and they don't even have a romantic connection in the show! Marshall doesn't even talk which is TOTALLY LAME but not the point. THERE SHOULD BE MORE MUNTO FANFICTIONS! Please write more!
BebePanda401 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I love this short. It has an excellent choice of wording, (and that alone shows that you are very intellectual) and a pretty original idea as well. I adored this line as well: ' Perhaps this link has always been present, unnoticed until the moment our minds first touched.' That pretty much sums up what that connection was like for them. I would have loved to see this extended- like how he was surprised at her memories.

But well done. .