Reviews for My Dinner with Daphne
Hank1967 chapter 1 . 1/8/2019
Excellent story! Loved the ending! You really should expand it. ;-)
CarolWim chapter 1 . 4/30/2018
Brilliant. Perfection.
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Meh, so Daphne supported Voldemort yet Harry is still smitten with her. She may have even lead Panseys gang? .-.
Chazaq chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
A great story. Thank you for sharing.
PotterforPresident1997 chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Great one! Loved the ending!
Hobbyfarmer chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I think is was brilliant. Good job.
HYPHEN-SAO chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
excellent start to an unfinished story! I only hope you wouldn't mind if I take the idea and add my own on it?
Da Zhang chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This is good. You should write another chapter to show how the relationship progresses. This also has a chance to be turned into a full length story as well.
Imagination 3101 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Thanks for the story. Liked it very much. Thanks for the story.
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
interesting, old pureblood ways
Abaddorn chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
HAHAHAHAHA "I don't want our first conversation to be a result of screaming your name in bed."
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I really enjoyed your story. I thought it was sweet and that your portrayal of Harry was very true to canon. This is the way I would expect Harry to be under the situation in the story.

Since Daphne and Astoria are ciphers in canon, indeed, I don't Astoria is even in canon, You could and did have fun with their characters.

Daphne's only line in the story I thought was absolutely perfect. She all ready must have good feelings for Harry to say what she did. If you had added a sequel or second chapter, I would expect to hear them explore their feelings in depth (and an interesting conversation it would be, too).

I see you have a second story, Potions (?). It is on hiatus? Please get back to it, iam sure I will enjoy it.

This story is no listed as a favorite, and I am now following you.

D. Page Robin
mr tempestman chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Has anyone decided to ghost write this? I would love to see how they continued this magnificent Oneshot.
KonohasBlackReaper chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Made me smile...
SwissSwatch chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Your Daphne reminds me of Dorea Potter nee Black - lovely and aristocratic. Lucky Harry.