Reviews for Tamers of Fire and Light One-shots
So Rika now has a Jutsu that she can't use effectively because she has no way of overcoming the tunnel vision due to lacking a Sharingan? I can't really see how it could be all that useful for her since the tunnel vision makes it fairly simple to dodge for those who are fast enough as she wouldn't be able to correct her course.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Plz update Naruto the Shinobi Shaman of Konoha plz
animenaruto46 chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
That's sweet though would it be selfish to ask for some action next chapter
jackseaweedjackson chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
Good u r finally back. Now u can continue this amazing story
Tenma Sosei chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
No offense but i'd rather have NaruHina over NaruSakura. Also I think Kishimoto pretty much lost interest in Naruto. I mean think about it, the whole freaking show revolved around bringing that prick Sasuke back, the Akatsuki war, the 4th shinobi war. The series is freakin short compared to DBZ, and that is being continued.
Ignisha chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
eh, to each their own. no one can get what they want. and honestly? Kishimoto had the ending for a couple years now. ever since the Pain arc, I believe, so to be honest, Kishimoto was on board the NaruHina train as well. *Shrug*

Bolt (which, in Japan, is actually Boruto, not Bolt), is supposed to be a play on Naruto's name as well.
boRUTO
naRUTO, see it?
Another is that bolt necklace he has around his neck.
TheEternalSage18 chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
Bolt is the english translation, his name is actually Boruto.
strabimonx chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
Nice but who are their partner digimons maybe flamon/naruto and strabimon/rika or blackrenamon/naruto and renamon/rika though please be the first option I already have the evolution line thought out

Flamon/strabimon rookie
Agunimonburninggreymon/lobomonkendogarurumon champion
Aldamon/beowulfmon ultimate
Emperorgreymon/magnagarurumon bio merged mega
Susanoomon DNA bio merged champion ultimate
Funkyshnelpu jr chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
It was a great story. This was my second time reading it. One thing though, I think you should change the rating to 'T' because this doesn't seem like a 'M' rated story.
DCMatriXHunter chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
you should definitely write more chapters for this it's really good and well written...so please try and make this into a longer story
Elemental77 chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
I like this it was very nice
jackseaweedjackson chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
good story please keep going
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I hope you put in some action soon, like fighting digimon.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
author number 4290751 aka awsomegurlz check thier stories before you say worst story ever lol.

P.S. nice story after all!
KillerDonut chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I have to say you could really make this into a story and i would love to read that story if you ever get the muse to write this oneshot into a story. Hope you do intil next time. Ja ne