Reviews for Unclean
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 7/18
I really really enjoyed this, especially being someone who (I think) has OCD. (I can't go and get a diagnosis but many of the symptoms fit. I don't talk about it because I can't really be sure). I'm not one of the people whose ocd is focused on cleanliness, but several things in this fic really hit home with me. Kudos x10000
Bedwyr chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I really like this. Well done.
Smoochynose chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
As I was reading this, some of the detail really struck me. I was really impressed with the research you must have done to understand the condition. Then I read that you actually have it and I'm even more impressed with how strong a person you must be to live with that.

Lovely story.
AnAngelandHisHunter chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Wow this was brilliant. I love the comparison of OCD to magic. It actually ties in really well with canon.
notinacreepyway chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This was brilliant. I don't have OCD, however little things like this are really insightful; it's fantastic. Thank you for writing!
sarajm chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This was wonderful. Thanks for the look into OCD. I had no idea what it might feel like, so this was really enlightening. Merlinwise- I love how you've put this right in with the canon characters. You could easily be right about Arthur. And I loved Merlins empathy. He may not have OCD, but he certainly can relate to being different.