Reviews for Celena Costello, Master of Potions
WednesdayMorn chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Oh my god! You have no idea what a surprise it was for me when I read that there were gargoyles at the school! I LOVED IT! Gargoyles was one of my favorite shows when I was younger! I just love this twist to your story! It's so unique! :)
Kerubim chapter 27 . 10/2/2012
Gods Alan Rickman is so hot and amazing.

Very interesting story. I know it says you worote this in 2012 but when did you really write this? I think you said one was before HBP, if I recall correctly.

Don't take my harsh bitching as a sign that the story was terrible. Its not. I just like to bitch.
Kerubim chapter 25 . 10/2/2012
Oh Severus you akward bastard.

As smart, powerful, and talented as he is, he is sooo crap with other people. Man he's king bad with people. I mean he's good at manipulating people (as a spy should be) and talking his way out of things but man when it comes to personal relationships? He fails.
Kerubim chapter 22 . 10/2/2012
'intelligence is enough to meet his'

She's a genius too?

Oh poor snape. I wonder who's after him.
Kerubim chapter 21 . 10/2/2012
Oh ewww. Bealtrix had a kid? That poor child. *shudders*

Looks like snape is getting his bad ass back. Hmm. Harry owes snape at least 6 life debts. Is snape going to collect on those any time soon?

And im assuming the neck wound is making him physically weaker?
Kerubim chapter 20 . 10/2/2012
Actually potter and his pals left him to bleed to death.

I'm loving the panther patronus.

Snape has proven to be extremely powerful. Why is casting a patronus triring him out so much. He's more powerful then the DA put together and they managed to cast one just fine with no problem.
Kerubim chapter 19 . 10/2/2012
So shes on par with snape in potions, everyone except snape likes her. She's gifted, and has a special gift. She's sounding a bit sueish.
Kerubim chapter 17 . 10/2/2012
"He was never nice to Lily"

I'm going to let that slide because of what you added in the authors note.
Kerubim chapter 15 . 10/2/2012
"His potion-making skills were equal to Celena's"

How about are above hers. One does not have average abilities in potions and corrects and improves a potions book as a teen while inventing spells and doing school work. Having an OC at equal or greater level then a potions master we know to be above and beyond is not a good idea.

Don't forget. He's mastered: charms, transfiguration, herbology, wand less and wordless magic, DADA, and potions.
Kerubim chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
Take his advice you stupid girl. But like all gryffindors she's going to pry into thinkgs that arnt her business and then start something that will only lead to snape cleaning it up and saving her.
Kerubim chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
"Snape has Liquid Moonlight, I'm sure o' that," said Hagrid, "he kept lots o' rare ingredients to himself."

Yeah. He also bought it with his own money and I'm sure it was expensive as all hell. Its like he's not allowed to own any potions ingredients for himself without people stealing from him!

"Who?" Snape repeated, clearly basking in the glow of his superiority, "because if it's a centaur or a gnome or some other half-breed, I must tell you I really couldn't care less…"

Oh, come on. Snape is an asshole but he's not this bad. What's with all this vilinasing?
SpencerReid chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
In cannon hagrid and snape get along just fine. And snape is a potions genius, well he's a genius period. Shes never going to be to his standard.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Snapes hair probably isn't that greasy. Remember only the people who hate him say it is and when he's in a scene away from Gryffindors (book 6 at his house) the greasy hair and ugliness disappear.

The build up of potion fumes and over washing made his hair greasy if anything. Also, in cannon there is nothing that shows that he was mean to the house elves.
Wuff the Crazy Archer chapter 26 . 8/17/2012
*Sigh* I love this story. I've read the whole thing once, but I always come back to this chapter for some reason. I love reading it.
AnnaJamila chapter 26 . 8/7/2012