Reviews for Show the Lights
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Awwwww, happy. Happy, happy, happy. :D! Lovely story, awesome writing, and amazing amazingness.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
This makes me miss Vriska inordinately.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Whaaaaaaaat. Thaaaaaaaat is reaaaaaaaally epiiiiiiiic.

Seriously.
Tonnerre chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
(?high fives) Masterful and sweet. Poetic and moving. And never corny which is hard for romance.
AccaiaBergstein chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Okay, this story is good. Like, ridiculously good. Everything from the writing style to the sloppy make-out have been flawless. Please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Don't. Stop. JEGUS this is so good! You're awesome and 100% IN CHARACTER! Please continue writing!3
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
gveret chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I read this on AO3, on which it is finished, were any -dweller to wonder.

Anyway, it's brilliant. It has horrorterrors that are actually grimdark, and a lot of labyrinthine wording and emotional deflection in true Lalonde style. But it also has a tactlessly sensible Jade and a lot of prepubescent lesbian shenanigans, and as usual Kanaya is simultaneously bloodthirsty and adorable, or, one might say, adorabloodthirsty.

In short, chilling and sweet and very well written.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I love it. Insta fave.
owl7498 chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Intriguing. I like Kanaya/Rose, and i love the way this is written. I like how you incorporate the romance and Rose's confusion into the adventure.
That one girl chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Alright, let me say that this is just beautiful. I can literally feel the emotion in this. For 2 chapters I will say this story is amazingly written and has me hooked. I tend to leave long thought-filled reviews but for some reason I can't seem to be able to write it out this time. You should keep going with this story, I await to see what will happen :)

-Wolf Ness (who did not log in nor put her actual pen name)