Reviews for Did We Really Know At All?
Miss. KooKies chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
i love this couple now i used to be an aleheather fan now im a justher fan
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Thor? Thor? Did Bridgette just say Thor like the one with the mighty hammer Really? Really? Really? Reeeeaaallly?
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Can I say something.

This had the potential for a great lemon, and indeed it was, but by far it could have been better if one thing was overlooked.

The constant Justin/Batman and Heather/Catwoman thing caused it to be a bit rough to read through, for me at the least. Still, it was good, and I'm going to be jerking off for probably the rest of this week and the next imaging Heather purring...
NerdyNightStocker chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Liked all of the Batman puns! Another sexy fic!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Wow, I really didn't expect Heather to spill her guts to GWEN AND BRIDGETTE of all people! That fantasy sounded intriguing to her though I doubt she'd know right away that Justin is a better lover than Alejandro without giving him a test drive first! Like the references made to other heroes and I look forward to the next chapter!
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Something weird si going to happen in the kinkiness, I can just see it. But good update. Whoever would of thought they were having the same dream?
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
dude nice make sequals of geoff as thor and duncan as punisher it will be ledgondary!
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Oh boy. That was funny. Geoff's gonna get five wins in a row, and Justin will probably score the same amount out of our favorite female antagonist! Great chapter, And I'm pretty anxious for the next one!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This is a very different intro! Geoff and Harold make good buddies for Justin! Love the video game chats too! And the return of Justin and Heather as Batman and Catwoman! That was very steamy imagery and I'm excited for Heather's side!
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 1 . 1/24/2012