Reviews for Here I come SD Gundam Force
Roseknight-guest chapter 41 . 7/26
Hi, new here and just got done reading your story, never got a chance to review but here it is now. I LOVE, love your story.

And if this story does get rewritten, it'll be interesting and exciting to see what changes would be in it. Just be sure to keep this story around, I want to keep reading it cause I love it so much! It brought out excitement, I'm always ready to find out what happens next, it brings out my giggles most times and near the end (around Chapter 36) it was unexpected but I WAS in tears T_T That's how much I love your story. It's so good that I kept reading it over and over again.

(Btw, fun note: I'm a huge fan of Zero and I always have a crush on him, still do from 2004. I'm trying to write a story also with OC but it's in my journals in RL (Real life) so...I'm not really ready to show fanfiction my stories as of yet XD) But I do love the interaction between Daisy and Zero, they are a cute couple.

Anyway, a remake of this story is a good idea. I'll be looking forward to it. ;)
Shimmering Dawnstar chapter 41 . 2/20
Please rewrite, it's so hard to find a good SD Gundam fanfic
pokemonjkl chapter 38 . 10/12/2012
That okay I love it Great ending!
pokemonjkl chapter 37 . 10/8/2012
That was shocking! update soon.
pokemonjkl chapter 36 . 9/28/2012
Oh my O_O and I fainted! loving IT! update really soon.
pokemonjkl chapter 35 . 9/21/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! update soon.
pokemonjkl chapter 34 . 9/15/2012
The next chapter is going to be great update soon.
pokemonjkl chapter 33 . 9/9/2012
Ha ha ha ha good one loving it. update soon.
pokemonjkl chapter 32 . 8/31/2012
Next one is going to be good or funny I love it! update soon.
pokemonjkl chapter 31 . 8/25/2012
The next chapter is going to be sweet update soon.
pokemonjkl chapter 30 . 8/17/2012
I have one word to say RUNAWAY! update soon.
pokemonjkl chapter 29 . 8/10/2012
Okay that was embarrassing but funny update soon.
pokemonjkl chapter 28 . 8/3/2012
update soon I can wait for the next chapter see you there!
pokemonjkl chapter 27 . 7/27/2012
Keep update I enjoy it!
pokemonjkl chapter 26 . 7/21/2012
Hey I have a funny idea what if Genkimaru have a little crush on Daisy and Zero will get jealous update soon.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »