Reviews for (I've Got to Admit) It's Getting Better
godblessthefandom chapter 3 . 3/22
I'm just sitting here wishing this would go on forever. Thank you so much for this beautiful story!
Harrybm54 chapter 3 . 3/20
Its wonderful to realise that this was written 3 years ago. And now they are married in canon. You're a prophet!
Harrybm54 chapter 2 . 3/19
So super sweet.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 2/22
:)(: I can't even right now. Every last bit of this chapter just melted my heart over and over again. Rachel is completely right, Santana and Brittany are extremely cute - beyond cute really. Brittany's sweet Christmas gifts were all so cute and perfect. Their interactions throughout made me want to cry tears of joy, and that's exactly what happened. And, your writing, is beyond amazing. I love the way you write them.
shesBLAZING chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
With the holidays rolling around again, I've been wanting to reread this lovely fic. Very glad I did - thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
All your stories are perfect. You're a genius!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Love love love love loved it! That was so awesome I wish this was an episode of glee but ur writing is so amazing that I could literally see it in my head as if it was an episode anyways. So great!
ttandme69 chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Awwww loved it. Thanks, Lisa
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
Again, so many feels! This story ran the gamut of emotions. I absolutely loved it. It had a little of everything too. It was wonderful seeing San blossom in front of their friends and not be so fearful anymore. Their presents to each other were perfect. *Sigh* This is why I love Brittana and this is how they should always be! Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
PLEASE UPDATE
electrictwizist chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
I was not even a little bit ready for any of this. This was all so perfectly well-written and lovely. (But what else am I to expect? Everything you write is.)

I just love all these little moments of being so domestic and them letting themselves be happy and think about the future. These two are so in love and they always have been and they always will be and OTP feelings are making me explode with emotion oh my goodness.

Thank you so much for joining this fandom and writing the way you do. 3333
maybesometime chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
this is so sweet and well, sexy...great fic:Dtotally loved the new year morning scenes..."i judged and logged every item on your body the minute you both walked in."-best kurt scentence ever...just lol! hope to see more of this in the sequel i following too...
sarzah23 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
cute!
Fragar1991 chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
So beautiful! *.*

Xoxoxo
pictureperfectmemory chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
probably the best three shot I've ever read. Seriously, you're one of the best authors here