Reviews for In Small Ways
illuminatus101 chapter 5 . 1/26
I loved this
Sophia Banks chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Very good so far! You seem to have a firm grasp on the Holmes brothers.
I can't wait for more!
ThisIsTrueImmortality chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
This was a great story. Chapter Five was a little frightening; Mycroft can hold quite a grudge. 0.o But I really enjoyed this fic and I'm going to look up your other stories!
LilyLunaEtheline chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Love this story so much, it's really sweet how close the brothers are
CharmingKarma chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Oh these were brilliant :3 You have such an entertaining writing style and you put it in such a great format! I got quite a few giggles out of these chappies, so thanks for that! Thanks for putting your brilliant author self's time and effort into these! Cheers, may your essays be as brilliant as your fanfiction.
lotluz chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Thank you so much for the additional chapter. LOL of Mycroft's everlasting patience, to seek revenge all those years later. I'm happy that Sherlock realized what his brother did for him.
Elelith chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
Mollyarty chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Mollyarty chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
This is lovely, I love how you got this from a request.

"the chairs in the kitchen don't have legs anymore."

Mollyarty chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
'Bored, bored, bored' 3
Mollyarty chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Wow, this was SO WONDERFUL. I love how intelligent Mycroft is, and I love that Sherlock doesn't talk until relatively old - that's how I imagined him, too. On to chapter 2, then!
drjamband chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
love these! very nice deductive skills )
TadPole11 chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
I think it's pretty much canon that it was Mycroft who taught Sherlock what he knows. :)

And I loved this installment, especially the quote at the beginning.
lotluz chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Thank you so much for updating your stories. I love how Mycroft does not easily give Sherlock answers to his question, just to nourish his deductive skills. I love the end where they give the earrings back, with a backhanded attempt at a warning of their knowledge of owner's infidelity.
lotluz chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Awww, Sherlock taking care of his brother while he is sick, and the precocious child examining medical journals to diagnose his brother's illness. Thank you so much for the heartwarming story.