Reviews for I Don't Do Puny
blazessnooze chapter 3 . 10/5/2016
Love Dash and Kwans reaction ;) this had me cracking up!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2016
hahahaha I love this, too bad theres no sequel would have loved to see him confront them
Ohsochich chapter 3 . 7/26/2016
Ha! Please tell me that you wrote a sequel! I don't care that you said you didn't plan one. PLEASE write one!
lexi1220 chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
lol, good job
Specter14 chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
Lolol xDD Poor Danny. You probably won't update this again but if you do I can't wait to read it!
Luna Lillyth chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
*no words, just dies*
Sonic Squid chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
When I was reading the author's note at the beginning and you said you cried, I did too.
Ur fan chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
Ow, Danny isn't going to be as nice now as he usually is. We all know that if Danny wanted he could totally take Dash down, but he never got phisical with him... And he still might not get phisicall. But having your hero giving you a lecture of a lifetime. He won't have to do anything they'll have nightmares just about what they now know he could do.
JC-Puzzler chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
I really wish you would write another chapter, or even a sequel about what happens next.
-glances around to see if Desiree is nearby-
Seriously, though, there are so many things you could follow up on, like: what Danny actually does once he is normal-sized again, whether Dash and Kwan tell anyone what they now know, how the other main characters (namely, Jazz, Sam and Tucker, among others) might react once they hear what poor Danny's been through, whether Jack Fenton ever realized that 'Phantom' had not only been shrunk, but disappeared for a few days...
Need I go on with suggestions?
I know you say you won't, but I hope you at least consider writing more.
Just the mental imagery is funny enough, imagine if you were to write about Danny's 'revenge'...
JC-Puzzler
FallingNarwhals chapter 3 . 4/8/2015
OH MY GHOSTS, PLEASE MAKE A SEQUAL!
Yeah, I'm kinda stalking you... Lol
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
Very fun variation on that episode. Thank you for posting!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
AGAHAHAHAHHAHA- OHMAIGAWDIMDYINGOFLAUGHTEERRR
Bibbledoo chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
If I had a Fenton Crammer, I would have aimed at my evil stepsister.
kittyrsocute chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Hehe!
Justaghostking chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
:D awesome please continue with one more update.. please?