Reviews for Happie Birthday
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Aw man, I just realized I never commented on this! What an awesome piece this is, and a lovely tribute to our favourite pie-lover's birthday! I can picture this all so well in my head, and of course Sam would want to get it right anyway, just because he loves Dean. :-) Loved this, thank you for sharing!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Ah, the planning, the fear of consequences, the knowing what's necessary. Scary stuff! So worth it when the results are so awesome! Such a good little brother!

Very cute! :)
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I absolutely love how you brought pie into this. With Dean, how could you not anyway?

Very enjoyable :D
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Dizzo, you absolutely made that pie eating sound positively dirty! Which I suppose is fair enough since to the food lovers of the world, like me and Dean Winchester, good food is a really sensual activity.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Awwww. Just...awwww. This was wonderful.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Wonderful scene.

I am waiting for the moment this season when Sam finally surprises Dean with his requested pie.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Wonderful! Love it!
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Very nice! And very nice of Sam.

(I don't know if some regions of the U.S. have it, but I'd never heard of or seen custard with pastry until I lived in England! Actually, I'd never had runny cream with anything, either. Just the completely whipped up stuff.)
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
OMG I am a terrible Dean girl because I completely forgot it's his B-day today...*headslaps self*... I loved this and I think Sam got him the perfect gift.

Great story as usualu and I loved it.
IrishNun chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
this girl knows her pies!

totally agree with the cream part. canned cream is only good when there's no fresh cream on the shelf... mmm... pie!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I never knew proper appreciation of pie was so complicated. I tend to just indiscriminately dive in and snork it up though I agree that whip cream or ice cream is the best for pie and not custard nor creme anglaise.
ipgirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Aw-wwwww! Hap PIE Birthday, Dean. Really enjoyed this.
masondixon chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Another very good descriptive tale. I could almost taste the pie as I was reading (and I am NOT a pie person!).

Thank You.
AliceAddams13 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I'm actually making a pie right now.
dianty chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Dean and pie... very sweet story.