Reviews for High Fidelity
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 22 . 9/25
So beautiful. So unfair but amazing. Love your writing. Loved this story and the way you brings out all the emotions. Thank you
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 21 . 9/25
Beautiful
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 18 . 9/25
My god your writing is so emotional and amazing. It’s like getting lost in the wind and can’t move. Like a poetry turned to story. I know you wrote it long time ago.I’m hoping you wrote books that I can read and enjoy just as much.
Elle Whitecap chapter 15 . 8/28
Ya imma have to stop here. Your writing is beautiful but I just can’t handle Bella or Edward in this fic. He needs help and she’s humiliating herself by her behavior.
Elle Whitecap chapter 14 . 8/28
Bella is acting super desperate. It makes her pathetic and I don’t think she’s pathetic. I hope she has a point to make here because chasing relentlessly after that douche is just sad.
LogladyJ chapter 22 . 7/31
I really loved this story. It felt real and raw. Thank you for writing it.
AlexandraaCullen chapter 22 . 7/31
Your writing is beautiful, what a heart wrenching story. I’m glad things seemed to work out in the end but there’s still so many things unsolved and my mind is racing with it all. I definitely didn’t like Alice in this story, I can’t believe she was constantly after Bella to help her brother but then as soon as Bella’s own demons come up, she turns her back on her. So unfortunate! I’m so glad Bella has Jasper, Leah and Sam as well as her family! I feel terribly for Edward and his lack of support in his family (other than Alice of course, as much as I didn’t love her character, she was good to Edward). I hope Edward continues to get the help he needs to he can one day recover from his alcoholism. Thank you for sharing this story, I couldn’t put it down. It left me with a lot of feelings
thelightnina chapter 22 . 6/7
I loved this so much. But it feels like it’s not finished
kkdall123 chapter 20 . 2/8
You are an incredible writer and I love the way you approached your characters. This chapter was a hard read so I’m going to take awhile to finish the story. What Edward did this chapter is quite literally sexual assault and I absolutely can’t believe he can have any sort of redemption. I hope Bella finds freedom and happiness away from him and Alice. The idea that people are owed some type of explanation for your body is so disgusting and an issue so prevalent in the trans community and leads to violence so similar to what Bella just experienced. Bella didn’t lie. Until sexual consent was actually being sough no one owes anyone any explanation for their existence. That coupled with the idea that her body was outed to a group of people beyond her consent... This was a very hard read and I do wish there was a content warning for sexual violence.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/7/2020
Honestly, had to stop reading after here because this became to fucked up to read in 2020.
LAL69 chapter 6 . 10/7/2020
I am really happy that you wrote about her breast. My sister has only one breast and I have had a part of one of my breast removed. I could never imagin what my sister felt like, and she had a hard time dealing with it, she did help me get through the chemo, radition , and then the reality of having a part of my breast gone. Happy to say we are survivors, my sister is 18 years cancer free and I am 4 yers.
savvygirl06 chapter 22 . 8/18/2020
I really struggled with this whole story because I couldn’t put it down but I also felt like Bella deserved way better than Edward. Beautifully written, but the way Edward treats Bella is downright abusive and manipulative. Overall I commend your style of writing, however have to disagree with the way you allowed Bella to be trampled on by Edward with next to no backlash
Kiki68 chapter 22 . 8/6/2020
Wow what a story you have written here. Just when you think everything is going right you flip it upside down. Love how this fic kept me so captured. I feel for both characters (although Edward is an absolute jerk at points) and some chapters were down right heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/22/2020
This chapter hit home hard. I'm a breast Cancer survivor, I've used my diagnose to push others away, I've allow cancer to define who I am...
grapesiii chapter 4 . 3/27/2020
sorry but everything till now seems so jeopardized. I am not able to understand much
5,841 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »