Reviews for High Fidelity
I don't like this story because it celebrates an ugly, damaging kind of relationship and I also find it extremely unbelievable that Edward drinks so much but has a six pack. I don't like leaving critical reviews because I feel unkind but I just snorted so much throughout these chapters that I had to tell you. Please don't take it badly. I did, however, like the tattooed parts and I wish there weere more descriptions about her art.
rtpkjs chapter 22 . 4/20
LOVED your writing! Cried reading this story... good job! Hahhaha
Definitely would love to read an epilogue...
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 22 . 3/3
I LED THIS STORY,BUT ITNEEDS ONE MOREHAPTER HIM ASKING HER TO MARRYAND THEN THEM GETTINGMARRIED RIGHT, MAYBE EVEN A SEQUEL. YES THATS WHAT IT NEEDS BUT THAK YOU FOR WRITTG THIS.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 21 . 3/3
WELL IITS FINALLY HE LOVES HER AND TOLD SHE MUST FEE TESAMEWAY THEY ARE TOGETHER GREAT.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 20 . 3/3
DID SHE TELL HIM THAT OR DID HE TELL HER?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 19 . 3/3
WELL HE KNOWS NOW THANKS TO MIKE WONDER WHAT EDDWARD THINKS NOW?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 17 . 3/2
I THIK THEY ARE FINALY SEEING THEY CARE FOR EACH OTHERAND DONTCAE IFSOMEOE ELSE KNOWS TOO
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 16 . 3/1
SHE WASPROBABLY WAITIN TO SEE IF SHE GOT IN THE OTHERONE
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 3/1
GUESS SHE TOLD IM ILOVED IT TNK YO
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 2/28
i really want them togetherr.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 2/27
to be honest i think he would think how strong she really was an i dont think it would turn him off feelins for her
TanR chapter 9 . 2/13
Does Bella have any self respect!?
Tan R chapter 1 . 2/13
Note to self: You're going to forget this but you said you're not bothered enough to read this. K
bibliophile2116 chapter 19 . 2/3
I don’t often review, but the quality of writing in this story and this chapter especially is astounding. I have no military background, nor have I visited Afghanistan, but your depiction is incredible. At the risk of sounding cheesy, you opened a window into a world that I don’t understand and fully recognise that as a civilian who has never been to/seen a war up close, I may never understand. You are amazing.
MysterySan chapter 22 . 12/22/2017
This fic left a mark on me.
5,799 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »