Reviews for High Fidelity
I'mAlsoAWe chapter 22 . 10/11
I truly hope for some kind of epilogue or something. I'll be waiting for more!
NickChick22 chapter 22 . 8/21
OH. MY. GOODNESS. I cannot BELIEVE this is the first time I read this, and what a treasure it has been! I’m CONSTANTLY searching for this story on fanfiction, but have never been able to find one that satisfied that craving for rollercoaster emotions, drama, and the best kind of love! I am SO HAPPY to have found this gem and add it to my favorites to read again and again when I need this fix! This is so beautiful, and it had me ugly crying most of the time. Thank you for putting the time and effort into the words for two characters that so many people can relate to and showing the complexity of these situations because it’s never a single attitude or thought process—it is always wishy-washy. I could honestly spend hours adding commentary here for this story, and maybe in the future I’ll review an individual chapter or two that bring me the greatest bursts of emotion. For now, I look forward to reading this again and more of your work! Always, happy writing!:)
CrinsomDragon chapter 22 . 8/20
I came here from a recommendation from Frannie’s page. I loved this book. I loved your timey wimey doctor who reference and the soundtrack with this story. I listened along. I love your move references. . I love how you approached these sensitive subject matters. I have breast cancer in both sides. My Mom, my grandma and My Aunt. I just lost my aunt to stage 4 after years of fighting. She has a mastectomy and didn’t do reconstruction and felt and faces a lot of the same issues that Bella did. Then the care you put into researching For Edward’s combat trauma.
They’re healing some…growing some…
Edward was a dick! He wanted Bella to cater the party so she could hear him screw another women? Idiot!
Edward is really going through some stuff. I wonder what he’s crying for. Who or what hurt him?
Obviously, Edward has some serious issues…mostly with women. I get it though. He’s angry, bitter because his own mother doesn’t want him. At least, from his point of view.

Will Bella break him, will he break her or will they break each other?
Edward is a piece of work. Obviously, he’s used to getting what he wants quickly. Smh This just became even more interesting. Lol
Edward is really something. Lol He acts like a child that doesn’t know how to express himself proper, so he insults people instead. Smh
readicted chapter 21 . 4/14
Out of curiosity, I just looked up my review from the first time I read HF (nearly 7.5 years ago!) I think I'll repost it because it so aptly describes how I feel about this fic, even after my second time around with this incredible story. Thank you for sharing your gifts and this amazing story.
readicted chapter 22 . Aug 18, 2015
Wow, wow, wow, this fic is excellent! I've loved every agonizing bit of it. Every bit. I've been on quite the emotional journey with Edward and Bella. I have experienced frustration, indignation, rage, loneliness, despair, heartbreak, excitement, anticipation, amusement, lusty yearning, reticence, joy, surprise, relief, hope and contentment. Your writing is beautiful. I will miss these characters. I can see returning to this story again one day. For sure one my favorites.
readicted chapter 1 . 4/14
I always knew one day I'd revisit this story. When one of the ladies in my reading group mentioned reading it, it prompted me to take a quick glance back to refresh my memory. Well, I'm hooked all over again.
Bevey99 chapter 21 . 4/2
That was a hard angsty read, but brilliant and so damn good. Thank you writing.
Mirksaz chapter 22 . 3/27
Heartbreaking and life affirming at the same time. Edward really lost me at some points but he eventually redeemed himself to me.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 22 . 2/19
Very !lovely story!
Thank you so much for sharing with us!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 19 . 2/18
Wow! Mike Newton is a dick!
This is going to rattle Edward because Bella didn't confide in him...
But...
'Jasper is talking earnestly to her, using his hands, and she's nodding. Probably discussing Star Wars again.'
Bwahahaha!
The Star Wars talk cracks me up!
5,860 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »