Reviews for High Fidelity
LAL69 chapter 6 . 10/7
I am really happy that you wrote about her breast. My sister has only one breast and I have had a part of one of my breast removed. I could never imagin what my sister felt like, and she had a hard time dealing with it, she did help me get through the chemo, radition , and then the reality of having a part of my breast gone. Happy to say we are survivors, my sister is 18 years cancer free and I am 4 yers.
savvygirl06 chapter 22 . 8/18
I really struggled with this whole story because I couldn’t put it down but I also felt like Bella deserved way better than Edward. Beautifully written, but the way Edward treats Bella is downright abusive and manipulative. Overall I commend your style of writing, however have to disagree with the way you allowed Bella to be trampled on by Edward with next to no backlash
Kiki68 chapter 22 . 8/6
Wow what a story you have written here. Just when you think everything is going right you flip it upside down. Love how this fic kept me so captured. I feel for both characters (although Edward is an absolute jerk at points) and some chapters were down right heartbreaking.
This chapter hit home hard. I'm a breast Cancer survivor, I've used my diagnose to push others away, I've allow cancer to define who I am...
grapesiii chapter 4 . 3/27
sorry but everything till now seems so jeopardized. I am not able to understand much
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 22 . 2/27
I'm completely speechless. Your writing, this fic, these characters blow me away.
Sofphs chapter 13 . 1/26
Not a fan of this Alice.
VryUnique chapter 22 . 1/15
Great story... doesn’t seem over. Wish it wasn’t.
Hotteaforme chapter 22 . 1/3
First time I've read this and I'm so glad I did. I loved and hated Edward in equal measure, but ultimately am so glad they found solace in one another, that he, especially was able to look beyond the material. Wonderful writing. Thank you.
chasinge chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
I love this story. I think I’ve read it every November/ December since you published it.
Mr G and Me chapter 20 . 11/17/2019
Anger or not, what Edward did to Bella was a violation. It was straight up abuse. I wanted to cry for her and smack the shit out of him. There was no justification for exposing her bare like that. None. As for Alice, she expected Bella to overlook all of Edward's flaws and shitty, cruel behaviour, but then she threw Bella under the bus the first fucking chance she got. I'm not sure where to go from here tbh.
Kksmum chapter 20 . 7/9/2019
I read over some reviews. Its like some readers believe the characters are real and that they are commenting on actual peoples’ lives and actions. I constantly remind myself as I cry through your words that these are not real people, just an invention from your brain. And then I wonder how you know and feel all this. The descriptive passages especially about the war and Afghanistan sound like experience rather than invention.
Anyway, this is great writing. A great story. Thank you.
Kksmum chapter 21 . 7/9/2019
What a story. Mesmerising. I cried a lot. Just so good. So powerful in the imagery.
Second time I have read it. Loved it more.
Debs0608 chapter 22 . 5/24/2019
I can’t believe it took me so long to finally read this story. I was afraid to find out the they made it. And now I know ...,, Thank you for writing beautiful characters.
ninny 1 chapter 22 . 5/14/2019