Reviews for High Fidelity
Jesstew chapter 22 . 9/21
Well so he did redeem himself. Amazing story.
Jesstew chapter 13 . 9/14
This chapter deserves a review. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? I don't even know who is the craziest person here. I mean Edward is SO broken. Really really broken but he is such an asshole. I don't know how he can redeem himself after this fuckery. Bella was the best at the end, but - and I don't know how I feel about this because I've tolerated a lot of bulshit in this fandom- she deserves so much better than Edward is capable of being right now. He needs serious help.
sue1zide chapter 22 . 9/2
Wonderful!
Amazed chapter 22 . 8/28
Whatever I write will fall worlds short of the words that you have given us in this incredible story. It is so original, and pain-stricken, and real and exciting. Like the scars your characters bear, this story will leave its mark on me. I can only hope for a sequel or a non-fanfic spin off. Thank you!
sue1zide chapter 1 . 8/27
How did I miss this?
Scattycow chapter 17 . 8/25
Well done Ed! A whole week without seeking pussy? What a changed man you are!
Yes, that’s sarcasm.
BTW, Bella demanding all this honesty is hypocrisy at its best.
Hilary Lee chapter 22 . 8/22
Beautiful story thank you for sharing
I don't like this story because it celebrates an ugly, damaging kind of relationship and I also find it extremely unbelievable that Edward drinks so much but has a six pack. I don't like leaving critical reviews because I feel unkind but I just snorted so much throughout these chapters that I had to tell you. Please don't take it badly. I did, however, like the tattooed parts and I wish there weere more descriptions about her art.
rtpkjs chapter 22 . 4/20
LOVED your writing! Cried reading this story... good job! Hahhaha
Definitely would love to read an epilogue...
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 22 . 3/3
I LED THIS STORY,BUT ITNEEDS ONE MOREHAPTER HIM ASKING HER TO MARRYAND THEN THEM GETTINGMARRIED RIGHT, MAYBE EVEN A SEQUEL. YES THATS WHAT IT NEEDS BUT THAK YOU FOR WRITTG THIS.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 21 . 3/3
WELL IITS FINALLY HE LOVES HER AND TOLD SHE MUST FEE TESAMEWAY THEY ARE TOGETHER GREAT.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 20 . 3/3
DID SHE TELL HIM THAT OR DID HE TELL HER?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 19 . 3/3
WELL HE KNOWS NOW THANKS TO MIKE WONDER WHAT EDDWARD THINKS NOW?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 17 . 3/2
I THIK THEY ARE FINALY SEEING THEY CARE FOR EACH OTHERAND DONTCAE IFSOMEOE ELSE KNOWS TOO
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 16 . 3/1