Reviews for High Fidelity
LaPumuckl chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Not the nicest way if introducing yourself to someone...
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Hm... Interesting way to start a story;)
dawn0509 chapter 21 . 1/12/2014
I hope there is more.
dawn0509 chapter 22 . 1/12/2014
This was such a good story. I am so sorry you never did out takes like you said in previous chapter. And I am sad I don't see a sequal like u said u might do. Regardless it was a good story. I stayed up two nights in a row reading it. Only getting two hrs of sleep in 50 he. Period. I know real life gets in the way, but wish there was more.
kadronya chapter 22 . 1/8/2014
I really LOVE, no, ADORE your fiction! Your Bella and Edward are very charming!
ruby2sday chapter 22 . 1/7/2014
Loved this story, I can not wait for a sequel or more chapters. Really different which totally makes it worth the read.

Thanks,
Ruby2sday
Angela chapter 22 . 1/3/2014
Great story! Kept me entertained. It gave me lots of emotion as in wanting to choke Edward quite a few times.
dorothy chapter 22 . 12/27/2013
This is amazing. It really is. The characters, the writing, their voices, it is so very vibrant, it rings so incredibly true. I totally lost myself in this story, these characters. The words flow like a stream and sweep me with them.
I love how you took the names, the characters, and made something that is all yours. I love that Jake is her dog, that Jane is her boss in a job that is agony.
I love the amount of creativity, skill, and sheer truth that you put into this. It is vibrant, alive, painful. In a good way. A very good way.
Thank you for sharing this with us!
Born in 20th Century chapter 22 . 12/22/2013
Thank you so much for sharing this beautifully brilliant story. I loved every single chapter of High Fidelity and sincerely hope that you will write a sequel to this or another long story soon; looking forward to reading more of your writing! :-)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/15/2013
That was way to easy for Edward.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Oh Bella your better then this... She is just desperate. He doesn't deserve her.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
Eh...Edward is a twat,
Guest chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
I'm sorry I can't read this. Bella has turned desperate. She's asking for any heartbreak that comes her way. Why would she still want him? It disgusts me.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
Please let him suffer. If this ends with them being together please make him work for it. I would never take the fucker back. I don't understand why she even stuck around.
msmargo chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
i was reading something you said on fb not long ago about how you thought the chapters for HiFi were too long, and you thought shorter ones might be better in the future. i just have to let you know how much i enjoy the long chapters. it's so much more emotionally intense, i lose myself in the story, everything is more REAL, when it's not choppy little 2000 word chapters. my opinion, but there it is. reading this for the third time, btw (maybe more, i don't know). i love these two and this story so much. ALL the characters are at bottom such genuinely good people, with so many layers to their kindness (yes, edward takes a while to get there, but he does). i'm not expressing myself as well as i would like, it's 3am, this story keeps me up til all hours every time i read it. thanks again for writing this for us, hope to see more of these 2, and well, more ferrarum too because your writing is just extraordinary.
5,689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »