Reviews for High Fidelity
LaPumuckl chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Hihi... I'm pretty sure she doesn't like him - yet - but boy is she interested;)
Snappher chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Loooove this story, and your complex Bella. Usual Bella bores me to tears!

Edward is such a douchebag! Lol
LaPumuckl chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
If I had to bet, I would be with Jasper about Edwards behavior;)
LaPumuckl chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
There's no love lost between these two isn't it?!

I liked the comparing between their situation and Silence of the lambs... I'm not sure if it really was that bad in the movie;)
LaPumuckl chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Not the nicest way if introducing yourself to someone...
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Hm... Interesting way to start a story;)
dawn0509 chapter 21 . 1/12/2014
I hope there is more.
dawn0509 chapter 22 . 1/12/2014
This was such a good story. I am so sorry you never did out takes like you said in previous chapter. And I am sad I don't see a sequal like u said u might do. Regardless it was a good story. I stayed up two nights in a row reading it. Only getting two hrs of sleep in 50 he. Period. I know real life gets in the way, but wish there was more.
kadronya chapter 22 . 1/8/2014
I really LOVE, no, ADORE your fiction! Your Bella and Edward are very charming!
ruby2sday chapter 22 . 1/7/2014
Loved this story, I can not wait for a sequel or more chapters. Really different which totally makes it worth the read.

Thanks,
Ruby2sday
Angela chapter 22 . 1/3/2014
Great story! Kept me entertained. It gave me lots of emotion as in wanting to choke Edward quite a few times.
dorothy chapter 22 . 12/27/2013
This is amazing. It really is. The characters, the writing, their voices, it is so very vibrant, it rings so incredibly true. I totally lost myself in this story, these characters. The words flow like a stream and sweep me with them.
I love how you took the names, the characters, and made something that is all yours. I love that Jake is her dog, that Jane is her boss in a job that is agony.
I love the amount of creativity, skill, and sheer truth that you put into this. It is vibrant, alive, painful. In a good way. A very good way.
Thank you for sharing this with us!
Born in 20th Century chapter 22 . 12/22/2013
Thank you so much for sharing this beautifully brilliant story. I loved every single chapter of High Fidelity and sincerely hope that you will write a sequel to this or another long story soon; looking forward to reading more of your writing! :-)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/15/2013
That was way to easy for Edward.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Oh Bella your better then this... She is just desperate. He doesn't deserve her.
5,693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »