Reviews for High Fidelity
cfigueroa78 chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Imperfections only enhance a person's true beauty. Women who go through what Bella did are more beautiful. I like this Bella - imperfections and all. I can understand why she's guarded towards Edward. Here's a guy who she already knows is cruel at times and his taste in women is something Bella would rather not even think about because of how he would view her. I hope Edward does not hurt her because women like her are rare and deserve to be adored.
jetteblack chapter 22 . 6/6/2014
ROCK ON! HOLLLLLEEEEEYYYY SHEEEEIITT! Amazing, loved. Top 3! Far out brussel sprout, really mature writing style, well edited, you don't 'tell' the audience anything, they figure it out for themselves or it slowly comes out in the story- really appreciated, makes the motivation to keep reading stronger. Perfect timing, well paced, intricate characters, I found myself reflecting alot on what they were feeling and thinking, really involved in their mental processes. And how he fell in love with her before he found out about her cancer- how she wished she had that, like others she had met- big character arches, with battles in between. Seriously, mad skillz. Congratulations!
melissaa12 chapter 22 . 5/30/2014
I loved this story! I neglected other things I had to do, like, work, cook dinner for my family, go to bed, just so I could keep reading. I'd really like to hear where they go from here!
swan0456 chapter 22 . 5/20/2014
Wow. This was one of the best roller coasters I've been on in a while! Thanks
GeminiGirl437 chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
I have to save her. From... myself.
Ugh. Double ugh. This chapter was the longest week and a half ever! And his brilliant move to make her run away absolutely gutted me.
I was Bella watching him come through that door.
I felt all the pain she was feeling. But when she saw his scar, only saw his pain, and reached for him -ohhhh! She knows him. She knows he's dying inside with no help from anyone and she wants to give it to him.
She is a beast when she goes to his office and reenacts the most devastating scene a girl in love could hear. That was priceless. Great choice and phenomenal writing
Sorry haven't reviewed earlier. This story haunts my days where I can't read at work, and occupies every available minute of my evenings. I love your words Ireen. Thank you
xoGemini
plummy chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
No! You're wrong! It's this chapter where things get interesting!

I smirked my way through, gleeful that I can reread on te way home from work.

Yay! It's so wonderful.

xot
tspinks77 chapter 22 . 5/6/2014
I really can't tell you with words how much this story means to me. It's so beautiful and gut wrench at the same time. This is not my first time reading it, but I don't think I reviewed it before. Thank you for sharing it.
xxislandsxx chapter 21 . 4/17/2014
"You broke it, you bought it." Such a beautiful line in context.
kwsparrow chapter 18 . 4/11/2014
Did I review this chapter? God, I hope not ... this is the 3rd time I have read this story and it gets me everytime ... I love it especially now that the Twilight mania is well past us and I don't have to fight images of Stewart and Pattinson as I delve into your characters ... and what do I find? Not only does this story stand alone, but it's got legs, and layers and depth. So well done. So beautiful.
ForeverLobsters chapter 22 . 4/8/2014
OMG! I am so not finished with these two. I need to know where their journey took them. What lays ahead in the weeks, months and years down the road? This story is so beautifully written and your changing POV's was flawless. Thank you for sharing your words, I enjoyed every one of them!
Paolina Beke H chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
Great story, thanks so much for sharing it!
nolongerlurking chapter 22 . 3/28/2014
Awesome job on this story! I could not put it down. I stayed up late, read it at work we I could get away with it ( bad girl, I know), and finished tonight. I do hope that you will write a sequel to this story. Thanks for a great read!
RPattzOwnsMe chapter 22 . 3/17/2014
Loved this story so, so much. Excellent writing and loved the story line. Thanks so much for sharing.
missmelly chapter 22 . 3/5/2014
Phewf. That was a hard story to read and absorb. It's given me so much to think about. I will want to read it again. After a while. I sure do love your mastery of your characters and their mastery of you. Thank you for sharing your words.
missmelly chapter 15 . 3/3/2014
Totally random: a couple of times, you write the B news at something sexy E does; thank you for that. I get so tired of writers using "mewled." It's like shutter when they mean shudder: "His touch made me shutter." Throws me right out of the story and makes me doubt my sanity. Your writing, however, confirms I'm not crazy.
5,745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »