Reviews for High Fidelity
thunnababy chapter 11 . 4/18
I like the way Bella handled the skanky waitress. So did Edward.
thunnababy chapter 9 . 4/18
Brilliant chapter! Loved the end of it especially. He can't stay away from her and she can't help herself for loving him.
thunnababy chapter 8 . 4/18
The terrible things he says to himself is his way of protecting himself from falling in love with her. Whatever happened to him to make him so hard hearted? I think Bella is getting to him though. He's never known anymwoman like her before. If she can only get past her insecurity.
thunnababy chapter 7 . 4/18
It's obvious he's never had to work so hard to get what he wants from a woman, but she is putting him through the paces and he's toast!
thunnababy chapter 6 . 4/18
"The not unkind ones too"? I don't understand why you would have gotten unkind reviews as this is such a well written story with characters beautifully drawn and easy to love

To paraphrase Abraham Lincoln:
You can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time.
thunnababy chapter 5 . 4/18
She needs to stop fighting it, she is attracted to him and he is a catch!
thunnababy chapter 4 . 4/18
Yes, Jasper hit the nail on the head about Edward likeing Bella.
thunnababy chapter 3 . 4/18
The UST between them almost vibrates the air around them! LOL. I have a feeling he's going to be at this wedding she is catering. SB very interesting!
thunnababy chapter 2 . 4/18
Apparently Edward didn't believe her.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 4/18
I could have sworn I read this story but apparently I didn't because I can't find any reviews by me and I always review, unless I hate a story and that is so rare.

Good opening chapter because it makes me want to know why she hates him so much! LOL
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 17 . 4/5
This amazing story has so many reviews, I doubt there's anything I can say about it that hasn't already been said, but I want to anyway: each sentence is just lovely, the emotions are so real, the characters so vivid.
I feel like, even though I am spending a holiday alone today, I've been in the company of a good friend, who may not be able to understand MY pain, but is able to share her own - and that's just incredibly comforting. So thanks.
Miss T writing chapter 22 . 3/19
wow, this is one of the best stories I have ever read. It's realistic, none of your characters are perfect and their imperfections make them relatable.
You really should rework this a bit and try to get it published because it was better than the original story. Also, you worked really hard on it, your research shows all of that.
I am truly amazed and would love to buy this book if you ever publish it. Thank you for this amazing story and for this moment of escapism in my mundane life
kavelf chapter 22 . 3/16
Wow! Just wow!

So happy I found this gem. So happy I read past the Irina scene. Phenomenal characters, phenomenal tale. It's been a long time since you wrote this one, so I'm thinking that hopes of the sequel you were considering are slim. I so wish we had a chapter or even a separate one shot that showed the scene between Jasper and Alice at the end. I want yo hear what Jasper said to her. What a character your Alice is. I love how you left that hanging and that the jury was still out as to whether or not she had redeemable features.

Do they return to insurance and real estate. I think not. Are there ever children in their future. Does he ever deal with his drinking. Although I loved that Bella was going into this with eyes wide open and not trying to change him.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. It was a beautifully written, mature and substantial tale.
miranda04 chapter 13 . 3/12
I'm re-reading this and am so glad I am. I forgot how unbelievably angst-y this story is.

But, then it's tempered with all of these references throughout. Earlier, there was a mention of the show Soap (which was one of my favorites!). And now, the Die Hard reference.

Thank you again for sharing your talent. And I'm also eagerly awaiting the update to More Ferarum!
77Steph chapter 22 . 3/11
1) Please rework and publish this. It belongs on a bestsellers list.
2) they should send whoever hit Mrs. K's car a card too.
5,693 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »