Reviews for High Fidelity
divyvicki chapter 9 . 2/13
What an interesting plot!
divyvicki chapter 8 . 2/13
Interesting dream!
divyvicki chapter 7 . 2/3
I sure hope he responds responsibly when he discovers the truth.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 2/2
First of all, I love when Jake is the name of Bella's dog. I love that she isn't perfect and that u are raising awareness of what young women have to endure regarding their body image when they choose to make such heart wrenching decisions.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 1/27
The tattoo sounds beautiful even though I'm really not into that sort of thing!
divyvicki chapter 4 . 1/27
How very interesting!
divyvicki chapter 3 . 1/20
This is too funny!
Toni Masen chapter 22 . 1/14
Wow, what an intense story line, had me welling up quite a few times and just had to read it in one go. It's Bella's body, up to her when she decides to share that knowledge with anyone else. Alice annoyed me at the end with her 10p worth. I hope Edward booked into rehab. EXCELLENT, loved it.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 1/12
This was recommended by Marcella from the old Robsten Angels site. Can't wait to read more.
Mtg526 chapter 22 . 1/6
Holy wow! Such a wonderful story. Heartbreaking, revealing, sad, happy, angry...so many emotions. Loved it all!
chasinge chapter 21 . 12/24/2016
I can't explain just how much I love this story. I feel like I'm right there with them. I feel them. Your writing is so very beautiful and it brings everything to life. I love reading this story just before Christmas- I've made it a bit of a tradition. Thank you for writing and keeping your story up. Merry Christmas!
jk chapter 14 . 11/25/2016
I really don't get this story. This story was fucking over after what Edward did. I don't understand why bella is chasing this piece of shit. There is absolutely nothing I hate more then a pussy of a man that cant deal with his issues then uses those issues as a excuse to fuck anything that breaths. Its fucking disgusting
jk chapter 11 . 11/25/2016
hahahahah! Edward wanted to fuck his sister rose? that's so fucking nasty I cant even begin to tell you...and whats worse..well what adds to the shit is that he REALLY LIKED HER...lol and said he was mad for along time. So mother fucking gross!
jk chapter 5 . 11/25/2016
so you thought this was the right version of Edward for bella? one that has already fucked his way through the twilight cast?

Victoria, Tanya AND ROSE? wtf?
FanFicJunkee chapter 22 . 10/12/2016
I really hope you visit this again. There is soooo much more to their story! Please?! :-)

BTW, loved it!