Reviews for High Fidelity
petmom1213 chapter 22 . 7/26
I loved your story. I was very poetic. I would love to read a future shot, especially of her cancer free and them married. Maybe on his November beach trip.

Mickey
Annie Larsson chapter 22 . 7/15
Amazing story! Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
LiquidOwl chapter 22 . 7/13
Amazing story! You're an excellent writer. I loved how original the story was.
Merey chapter 22 . 6/16
This was an amazing story. I loved the whole thing. Thanks for sharing.
myadryk89 chapter 22 . 6/14
Wow, this story is amazing! so original!
The part where you wrote about the war is so well written, so well that i felt every moment, every detail. I can tell how much dedication you put to get it right, and you did.
But more importantly I felt Bella's struggle with her body. You didn't make it obvious, you described day by day situations as if you've dealt with it yourself.
Real. Painful. Wonderful.
lovebel chapter 22 . 6/7
Hello,

I just reread HF and loved it even more than the first time.
Do you think you will continue their story?
Thank you!
xx
kelmoore chapter 22 . 6/6
I read your wonderful story for the second time and enjoyed it as more or probably more than the first time. Your are so gifted and I thank you so much for sharing your extraordinary writing with all of us. xoxo
FluffyLiz chapter 22 . 5/22
Extraordinary story, stunningly well written. I do hope that you haven't stopped writing, because you're way too good at this. I also hope you'll one day write that sequel you mentioned, because I would love to see how things work out for these two.
thunnababy chapter 22 . 4/20
I loved this chapter, your writing is impeccable, moving and beautiful.
thunnababy chapter 21 . 4/20
At the risk of being redundant, I have to say this was a beautifully written chapter, so much so that it brought tears...the good kind.
thunnababy chapter 20 . 4/19
A very emotional, difficult chapter. My heart breaks for both of them. I did have issues with how Edward handled the news Mike gave him. Yes, Bella should have told him but him ripping her blouse open to look at her scar was too cruel. He has his own issues to deal with, I know. It now he needs to be gentle and loving to Bella. He knows this, I know.
thunnababy chapter 19 . 4/19
Oh God damn Mike's rotten, burn in Hell soul!
thunnababy chapter 18 . 4/19
The longer she waits to tell him, the harder it will get. I think it is profound that they both have deep wounds on their chest, therefor he shouldn't have a hard time with it. At least she still has one left. If it was me, I would have had them both removed and had implants. Small ones.
thunnababy chapter 17 . 4/19
Terrific chapter! You hit all the right notes. :)
thunnababy chapter 16 . 4/19
i feel they are both beginning to see, through many introspective moments, that there is hope for them. This is the time for her to face him head on about her fear, the one thing that is keeping her from being with him.
5,711 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »