Reviews for High Fidelity
ai se eu te pego chapter 21 . 7/5/2016
Sooo good
Brinkleydeelite chapter 22 . 6/1/2016
Can I just say I loved the Cure reference. Such a heartfelt story.
jterry453 chapter 22 . 4/30/2016
Alice is an asshole. She rubbed me the wrong way at the end. I loved the story, hate that Edward had to sleep with Irina though. Poor Bella, yes she probably should have told him earlier, but honestly I don't blame her for keeping it to herself. Glad they got to talk it out, to finally be on even ground. Thank you for sharing.
Honeybeemeadows chapter 22 . 4/25/2016
I can't.

I just absolutely cannot.

I need to go flail and then cry and maybe hit something and then eat every grain of sugar in my house and fri K and entire bottle of wine and then sleep for five days.

I may never recover from this.

UGH.
My stomach hurts and my heart aches, but in their weirdly awesome way. You are a master. Don't ever stop.
Honeybeemeadows chapter 20 . 4/25/2016
ASKFHFJRIDNDUDYAODNCUDJEHDYWUDHFKYUSHSHDJDJFUDJ

FUCK
Honeybeemeadows chapter 19 . 4/25/2016
DUDE.

I feel like that's the only word left in my vocabulary these days. That chapter was hard to read. Your research shows, so we'll done.

Now, off to punch Newton in the twat.
Honeybeemeadows chapter 13 . 4/23/2016
Holy Jesus fuck.

I am speechless.

"I thought I was a writer, but..."
Honeybeemeadows chapter 8 . 4/22/2016
Jesus mother.
I thought I had a handle on this chapter, and then you went and blew the whole thing clear out of the water right at the end there.

I want to crawl inside your brain and just live there for a while.
Honeybeemeadows chapter 6 . 4/21/2016
This is what I like about you:

- rather than cough up Bella's supposed 'imperfection' within the first chapter simply to dredge up feelings of sympathy from the readers, create an underdog right out of the gate the way another author might have done, you created a woman who waited six chapters to mention her difficulties because she herself didn't see them as being worth mentioning until now.

- the use of the 'dance space' terminology.

- you have excellent taste in music. Duh.

- also, having spent time with real-live-in-the-flesh you, I can totally hear you in her. She talks just like you.
Honeybeemeadows chapter 4 . 4/20/2016
I want to see all of it.
tifn79901 chapter 7 . 4/14/2016
On chapt 7 and in life with this story :)
Novel's addict chapter 22 . 4/12/2016
This was an amazing and heart breaking story i loved it so much
clickpic chapter 22 . 4/9/2016
Wow! This was a great story. A real emotional ride and I loved it. Thanks for writing it. I found it and read it all the way through!
cctwilight chapter 22 . 3/12/2016
Wonderful story! It had a little of everything and in the end it had lots of love. Completion, redemption, rightness, acceptance, and love.
cctwilight chapter 13 . 3/11/2016
Edward is so messed up! I'm upset with him but then I'm not surprised. Bella is strong and I loved what she did at the end.
5,759 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »