Reviews for High Fidelity
Honeybeemeadows chapter 19 . 4/25/2016
DUDE.

I feel like that's the only word left in my vocabulary these days. That chapter was hard to read. Your research shows, so we'll done.

Now, off to punch Newton in the twat.
Honeybeemeadows chapter 13 . 4/23/2016
Holy Jesus fuck.

I am speechless.

"I thought I was a writer, but..."
Honeybeemeadows chapter 8 . 4/22/2016
Jesus mother.
I thought I had a handle on this chapter, and then you went and blew the whole thing clear out of the water right at the end there.

I want to crawl inside your brain and just live there for a while.
Honeybeemeadows chapter 6 . 4/21/2016
This is what I like about you:

- rather than cough up Bella's supposed 'imperfection' within the first chapter simply to dredge up feelings of sympathy from the readers, create an underdog right out of the gate the way another author might have done, you created a woman who waited six chapters to mention her difficulties because she herself didn't see them as being worth mentioning until now.

- the use of the 'dance space' terminology.

- you have excellent taste in music. Duh.

- also, having spent time with real-live-in-the-flesh you, I can totally hear you in her. She talks just like you.
Honeybeemeadows chapter 4 . 4/20/2016
I want to see all of it.
tifn79901 chapter 7 . 4/14/2016
On chapt 7 and in life with this story :)
Novel's addict chapter 22 . 4/12/2016
This was an amazing and heart breaking story i loved it so much
clickpic chapter 22 . 4/9/2016
Wow! This was a great story. A real emotional ride and I loved it. Thanks for writing it. I found it and read it all the way through!
cctwilight chapter 22 . 3/12/2016
Wonderful story! It had a little of everything and in the end it had lots of love. Completion, redemption, rightness, acceptance, and love.
cctwilight chapter 13 . 3/11/2016
Edward is so messed up! I'm upset with him but then I'm not surprised. Bella is strong and I loved what she did at the end.
doodlehound chapter 22 . 3/10/2016
That was the best fanfic I've read in a long while. Thank you. Great imagery, best description of what it means to have fought in a war, amazing depictions of two messed up people. You just reach inside them and draw it all out for us to partake in. Well done.
liatb01 chapter 11 . 2/2/2016
You did a wonderful job with the waitress and how she hadled edward after never been truer words.
Nina chapter 22 . 1/4/2016
Love this
rochelle chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
reading this again. and loving it. again.
i seriously cracked up when bella tells edward she probably used his instruction manual to clean up dog vomit. hahaha!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/5/2015
You're a beautiful writer and have a talent with words. The way you paint emotions and describe states-of-mind is incredible. Thank you for sharing.
5,769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »