Reviews for High Fidelity
Edward will never deserve Bella. She walked home alone in the rain?! And Alice! Holier than thou little turd! How dare she blame Bella? Fisrt she obligates Bella to help Edward and when she does she turns on her so quickly when Bella's tiny mistake is come to light! I hope Jasper dumps her.
I am so with Leah on this one.
Edward is right, he is a cancer in Bella's life, and he should be tested for STD's. I am really hoping Bella has some revenge planned out for him and then dumps him.
Bella is just so stupid! She still wants him after he was with Irina?! How can she turn down Alec? I really wish she would have sex with another guy who is not Edward. How can she reward his behavior with her? She is just pathetic.
I love this story...such great writing..I am reading your More Ferum story too but may have to wait for it to be complete to pick up it up again. I just wanted to let you know that for some reason I was thing about Edward In this story while watching "American Sniper".
CallMeJazz chapter 15 . 1/18
Seriously bella why are you being nice to him? I dont understand he doesn't even try to apologize or show that he is sorry. ugh hate when bella always the one who give in so easily :/
CallMeJazz chapter 13 . 1/18
Wow that was.. what edward did to bella was awful. and I feel like crying now, hes such an asshole. no excuse
Anything But Odinary chapter 22 . 1/17
Beautiful.
Kksmum chapter 22 . 12/13/2014
Fabulous story, thank you. I cried a lot.
Kksmum chapter 16 . 12/12/2014
I do not understand where your words come from. Such damaged people you have created. I find this story quite gut wrenching. So I had to be sure there was an HEA. I peaked at the end. So now I can breathe again and enjoy the torture.
Twerd1853 chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
I just read this whole story in 2 days .. and I am obsessed. You really grasped the "angst"
I felt like I was part of the story. I felt everything. What an incredible gift to give someone. To allow us to feel what your characters must be feeling. I love HEA endings, so I'm glad this one had one. But for a while there, you could have proven me wrong with Edward's awful ways. This was amazing!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
It is sad that poor Bella thinks she has to settle for such an asshole because she is "deformed"! Just because a man says "I love you" and has sex with you does not make everything ok. I think Bella needed to work on herself and Edward himself before she took him back. I think you had a great story going but rushed the ending.
muselover75 chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Your second chapter definitely did not disappoint!

I absolutely love awkward first conversations and this one can certainly qualify. It appears that Edward is quite smug, so I wonder if he's either: A.) From a well-to-do family or B.) Used to getting his way with women. I can't wait to find out! At least he now knows her name. That's definitely one good thing that came from basically accusing her of something she didn't do.

I'm pleasantly surprised that Bella and Jasper are friends in your story. After reading Twilight and New Moon, I like a story where they get along and the awkwardness between them isn't so apparent.

You probably didn't do it on purpose, but I love how Bella's car has a dent in it like Bella's truck also received in Twilight. Sometimes it's nice when there are similarities between the real book and fanfiction.
muselover75 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Hi IReen!

One of my best friends passed this story onto me and I cannot wait to delve deeper into it!

Although I don't like gummy bears, I'm curious about Cinnabears. Perhaps I'll go looking for them one day. No doubt a bag will be tucked away in some Amazon warehouse just waiting to be purchased.

I've never read a fanfiction where Bella wanted to kill Edward in the first chapter. Consider me instantly intrigued!
ninamccullen chapter 22 . 10/27/2014