Reviews for High Fidelity
rat19 chapter 13 . 1/12/2019
You're writing is wonderful, but the plot... at that point in the story, as Bella, I wouldn't have gone to his party as a caterer. I think they should have hsd an argument before and she needed money to do the gig. For the other points... I'm speechless. Personally there's nothing in this Edward that I like, I think Bella is too forgiving and trying too hard.
LizziePaige chapter 22 . 1/11/2019
Just read through this story, yet again. I love it but I’m always left wanting more...wondering how they moved forward from here. A futuretake one day would be brilliant! :) xx
rat19 chapter 3 . 1/9/2019
Amazing chapter, and amazing writing, I can't believe I haven't got to it before!
Rebadams7 chapter 22 . 1/9/2019
I could say Semper Fidelis, but that is not half enough. Service members are my very special brothers and sisters in combat gear. I was the country club service, Air Force, but in my service I dealt with all branches. Now I see survivors and those who didn't Those who dream and love despite the odds. Thank you for capturing their spirit and beauty
Reb
Guest chapter 21 . 12/31/2018
How is it that she lied, but he's the asshole for being upset? All her friends are justifying what she did and making excuses for her. She whines to everyone and have them pissed off at him, but somehow she's the poor misunderstood victim. UNBELIEVABLE!
Isabela Melo chapter 22 . 12/29/2018
this has got to be the best fanfiction i've ever read. perfect. thank you for this.
Jesstew chapter 22 . 9/21/2018
Well so he did redeem himself. Amazing story.
Jesstew chapter 13 . 9/14/2018
This chapter deserves a review. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? I don't even know who is the craziest person here. I mean Edward is SO broken. Really really broken but he is such an asshole. I don't know how he can redeem himself after this fuckery. Bella was the best at the end, but - and I don't know how I feel about this because I've tolerated a lot of bulshit in this fandom- she deserves so much better than Edward is capable of being right now. He needs serious help.
sue1zide chapter 22 . 9/2/2018
Wonderful!
Amazed chapter 22 . 8/28/2018
Whatever I write will fall worlds short of the words that you have given us in this incredible story. It is so original, and pain-stricken, and real and exciting. Like the scars your characters bear, this story will leave its mark on me. I can only hope for a sequel or a non-fanfic spin off. Thank you!
sue1zide chapter 1 . 8/27/2018
How did I miss this?
Scattycow chapter 17 . 8/25/2018
Well done Ed! A whole week without seeking pussy? What a changed man you are!
Yes, that’s sarcasm.
BTW, Bella demanding all this honesty is hypocrisy at its best.
Hilary Lee chapter 22 . 8/22/2018
Beautiful story thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 15 . 6/4/2018
I don't like this story because it celebrates an ugly, damaging kind of relationship and I also find it extremely unbelievable that Edward drinks so much but has a six pack. I don't like leaving critical reviews because I feel unkind but I just snorted so much throughout these chapters that I had to tell you. Please don't take it badly. I did, however, like the tattooed parts and I wish there weere more descriptions about her art.
rtpkjs chapter 22 . 4/20/2018
LOVED your writing! Cried reading this story... good job! Hahhaha
Definitely would love to read an epilogue...
5,842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »