Reviews for High Fidelity
laylak500 chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
Hell yes I am still with you. My mother had a mastectomy last year. It's my biggest fear with tattoos being a close second. Hard for me to read but love every word.
Elli-Iris chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Framed? Did Edward really help the dentist's wife, Mrs. Kaimana implicate Bella in this false car accident? Sheesh, he is an ass. And I hate pricks that take up 2 spaces. Frankly just makes me wanna slam into it like "Towanda! or just key the car. Never had done, but tempted...yes. At least she has Jasper on her side.

Iris~Elli
Elli-Iris chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Edward is an ass then. ;-) Damn with the bills. All of a sudden though, there are no credit cards handing out free 0% to start. WTF is that about? Did they catch on that we won't pay anyway? *shrugs*

This looks fun! Thanks to GT and Cran for the rec.

Iris~Elli
GothicTemptress chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
"Is this how Clarice Starling felt when Hannibal Lector touched her in the same manner?"

*Gigglesnort*

"I am going to go give him a very negative review on YELP.

And Yahoo."

I'm laughing! I would absolutely do this too!

"Yes, it was mailed to you. You probably didn't open it."

"No, I do vaguely remember something like that. I think I used it to clean up dog vomit."

I nearly wet the floor at this point!

And then we have...

"We like routine up in here."

I'm from Chicago, and up in here is (sadly in some opinions) part of our accepted vernacular. I seriously laughed so hard when I read this because I immediately identified with it, as I say it and could hear HER say it and think it.

God, I love this story so far!
GothicTemptress chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
And I'm sure she occasionally enjoys her ride of "just a little bouncy" in that car for her to think about it. ;)I love your sense of humor already! I laughed aloud at the non-gmo vs. styro...these two couldn't be any more different, and he seems to be an ass, which makes this story even more intriguing and funny!
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
OMG, I'm laughing already! Cran mentioned this to me on Twitter and I can't wait to read this!
blue022 chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
Oh, the dream! Those are the best and the worst - you try to go back to sleep to recapture it, but it's gone.

And I loved the line about needing a hole. So crude, but funny and sad at the same time.

I'm so glad I found your story tonight. It's great!
Beaverslap chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
Love the story!
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
Im in love with this story,I saw it mentioned on Twilight Fanfic Lover's chat group and clicked the link,the rest as they say is history. I like the different POV's,makes it more interesting and to be honest i ALWAYS enjoy getting a peek into Edward's mind. I started reading a story a long time ago,i think it was by Katiemarie? called Fight Like A Girl,her Bella had had a breast removed and i found it such a touching story but the author seems to have abandoned it. The fact your Bella too has a breast removed makes her seem more real in my eye's,it's such a ruthless illness,one my sister suffered before passing away 5 years ago at a truly too young age of 53. I'm loving this story completely and very much look forward to reading more. Thanks for sharing. :)
carolamex chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
ok, I am so happy sharkjumper sent me this way. I am loving every word, very nicely done. I have no complains what so ever as to POV' etc. I like getting to know from both of them and I cant wait to hear what is E's story. We already have a good idea about B's. So, next update must be coming very soon, since I see this last update was 2/17. I cant wait!

Thanks so much. Looking forward to much more.
xmasevebaby chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
I really like the snarky-ness (yes I know that's not a word lol) of these characters. I love the different POV's as well. With the background of Bella coming out it really is giving an understanding of her personality and why she has at least one of her tatoo's. Edward's background seems like it also will give more insite to how he is. I really like this story and can't wait for the next update.
DMBSJB18 chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Wow. Your writing is amazing. Bella is perfect. And amazing. I can't even imagine...

I'm so glad i found this story (:
mlmsharpy chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
I love this story! I found it on Kiya Raven's list. I always read what good authors recommend.

I love how smart Bella is and how she is listening to her mind over her body. (Too many fics have Bella saying, I knoooow, I shouldn't, but I can't help it, he's so beautiful) I like Bellas I can respect!

I have to admit, I was worried when I read your warning in Ch. 6. I assumed some kind of violence was involved, which I don't care for in these stories, so I was completely surprised by your big reveal. Not only did you not lose me, you made me fall even harder for this story!

My mother lost one breast to cancer and never had reconstruction. I have my own guesses as to why she decided against it. I look forward to getting into Bella's head as she progresses in her relationship with Edward and is forced to face her own body image and issues of self-worth. Thank you for this thoughtful, witty, fun and substantial story. I can't wait to read more.
tmg826 chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
I can't wait until this Christmas party to see if they're even still speaking by then. Should be interesting.

I'm going to guess Rosalie is somehow connected to Edward's mother.

Vickie sounds lovely - YUCK!

Your grammar is not horrible!
itsanewday chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
It's official, this story is my new obsession, I love it. I'm more and more suprised by Bella and I love it. The change of POV is great, I love both Edward and Bella. Amazing job, really. I can't wait to read more!
5,745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 356 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 376 .. Last Next »