Reviews for High Fidelity
flyrbrd chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
I love this Edward! I can't wait for more ;)
lud chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Edward is an idiot, if this is a way of flirting is totally wrong.

Jasper is so sweet.
Dumaurier chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
I'm very happy to have found your work. This story has the potential to be brilliant, I can't wait for more!
Teaste chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
I love that you Bella ink! Not many people view ink as feminine or intriguing on women. As a woman of ink myself, thank you for letting people see that it can be both.
ybee chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
"Have dinner with me and find out."

Good loooord... How do you not swoon when you write this shit for E? I think your writing is perfection and there is NOTHING I would want you to change. Anyone who would flounce on this story is a fool. Who's to say Bella isnt perfect with the scars and all?
ybee chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
"Not for you." OHHHHH BURN. Got a little teary at E's pitiful state though. But I'm glad B didn't give into him!
ybee chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Love Bella's sass! Im a little embarrassed to say i find Edward's asshole tendencies to be mildly sexually attractive...
PinkyPolish chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Of your two leads, Edward is definitely the more imperfect. I am hoping he has some more depth to him, or I'm gonna have a hard time wanting Sassyella to give in to him. She doesn't need the heartache. Hopefully, he is redeemable :).
Luthien09 chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
I'm really enjoying your story so far! Loving your Bella- its so satisfying to read her in a situation like this where she doesn't just roll over when a**hole Edward snaps his fingers. You write so well- the dialogue is easy to get lost in- as if the reader is really inside the head of whomever is thinking/speaking. Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to your updates!
maniacalmuse chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
This story is amazing me. The world and the characters are so complex, so interesting. I can't wait to watch the rest unfold.
maniacalmuse chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
I cackled through this entire chapter. The banter and snark between them combined with Bella's inner monologue is fantastic.

Also, your references to both Motorhead AND Fight Club have now sealed me to this fic. That is all.
weedstert chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
He's playing games...jerk!...lol...Bella can hold her own pretty well...I like her :)
maniacalmuse chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
That's twice now that you've mentioned cinnamon gummy bears... Do these things really exist? And how do I get some into my mouth right now?

*ahem* Anyways...

A lot of what was in this chapter made me snicker. Loved the image of Edward "I'm Better Than You" Cullen striking a pose in her doorway and the quip about him parking his Jag in the middle of 2 parking spots. *cackle* I have a real soft spot for Pretentiousward. Bella and Jasper as friends in AH is always win for me. I also like how this Bella is shaping up — she seems like she takes BS from no one (how refreshing!) and her inner monologue is fun.
maniacalmuse chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Came over from Indie Fic Pimp. Looks interesting so far! Reading on...
weedstert chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Edward is a bit of an ass...so crass..lol
5,772 | « Prev Page 1 .. 356 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 376 .. Last Next »