Reviews for High Fidelity
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
another great chappie! another pop culture references to adore: the Vanilla Ice solve the problem reference. money.

and one of the best lines in all of Twilight fanfiction that made me literally, LOL... Bella: "...I probably put a bullet in my head somewhere around eight-thirty. Right after cake."

and yeah, we all know Jasper's right, Edward likes Bella but doesn't know what to do about it. what's his deal? we're all wondering...we know he has a fucked up relationship with his family. we know he was ogling Rosalie so now wondering if they were once in a relationship and he's bitter that she's now with Emmett? and we also know all of the Cullens are morons. lmao!
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
OMG, this is an awesome chapter! i LOVED the references to Silence of the Lambs and American Psycho. Great movies, great acting. And though Edward Cullen is prettier than Christian Bale's character, Patrick Bateman, you just have to admit that the scene where he's running his had through his hair and staring in the mirror while he's "having relations" with one of those girls is one of the best ever in cinematic history. awesome, lol!

oh! and BTW, i found your story via IndieFicPimp's tweet!
moonCarol chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Hello! I came here after reading about your story at Indie fic pimp site. Wanted to check what's the fuss about. And at first I thought - ok, another story with snarky Bella and cocky, narcistic, wealthy Edward... Where is the angst? Him being poor rich man? There are many stories out there about it. But then at wedding chapter things started to being more interesting. Just like you said. And you bought me with the last chapter with giving away Bella's big secret. I don't think this makes her less beautiful. I'm fully aware that women feel this way and it's totally understandable. I can't wait to see how E will react. It will be great test of his feelings and humanity. Although I don't think it should happen to soon. I like the way you move with things not revealing all secrets and hidden past at once. I like also our couple interactions. Their innuendo and not beeing all over each other since the very beginning.

I think your story has really big potencial with interesting plot, promising characters and angst creeping just around a corner ;) I will be waiting for updates!

Take care :)
ClancyJane chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
The way you have written Bella... I'd change teams for her : )
fannygilmore chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
I'm glad Bella isn't perfect because none of us are. I am sorry she's had to deal with a mastectomy so young in life, but as she says, she is dealing with it really well. Can Edward?

I love he's interested in her, but I hope his heart not just his penis is in the right place.

I adore Bella the car mechanic.

You are doing a great job with this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
fannygilmore chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
And so the dance begins.

I think Edward and Rosalie's story should be very interesting, as it apparently ended with hard feelings on both sides, and now she's with Emmett.

fannygilmore chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
I'm dying to hear Edward's history. Is there a small crack in Bella's armor?

fannygilmore chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Edward apparently never read "How to Make Friends and Influence People".

I also think Bella does protest too much.

fannygilmore chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Edward sure sounds like a jerk. I bet there's a great story there.

fannygilmore chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
You have me hooked already.

halojones chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Really loved this chapter. I loved hearing more about Bella's backstory, and the origins of her tattooing. My aunt had a masectomy and didn't want reconstructive surgery either and the reaction to her decision was so passionate by people, even saying she won't feel whole and crap like that? Horrible. You handled this delicate subject very well, thanks to the characterization and your lovely, subtle writing. It really makes you feel for Bella, since she is so used to isolating herself from romance, and here she's really attracted to him, and he seems like the worst person at the same time to want to be trusting and vulnerable with, especially since he's acting so forward sensually with her. Loved this chapter, and can't wait for more! Thanks for the Saturday night reading!
IyLouMarie chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
I'm really enjoying this! Thanks for sharing!
halojones chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
another interesting chapter. I wanted to clarifying saying I find bellas too bold in some ff. I didn't mean "too" bold, so much as she comes off almost invulnerable and then the corresponding edward comes off overwhelmed al the time and so the dynamic between them is a little predictable. In this story that's unfolding very naturally(nothing feels forced), Edward and Bella seem both like forces to be reckoned with, seem both great matches for one another, and they actually both come off vulnerable in natural ways. ANYWAYS, this chapter was great. I like their interaction here, and how we are introduced to her friends and her tattooing and him getting her car towed. How did he know her addy?
halojones chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
EW, interesting chapter here. I continue to really enjoy this Bella, very competent and reliable and dependable. I like how her tattoos are introduced quietly and how it really gets Edward's attention. And I realy like Edward's characterization here. I ike how he is hard to read and threatening on some level without you writing "I'm very threatening" like many fanfictions. lol I like that there is an undercurrent of danger, but it's not spelled out yet as to why.
halojones chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
dang, Edward seems like a real mind games type. I love Bella in this story though so far. Oftentimes, I find her too bold in fanfics, or else a nervous hot mess. But here she's a bit soft spoken but strong willed. Like it.
5,798 | « Prev Page 1 .. 356 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 376 .. Last Next »