Reviews for High Fidelity
ButterfliesxAndxHurricanes chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Fight Club reference. FUCK YEAH!

This is awesome so far. ;)
Rockyelixir chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
So good! Love your writing *and* your story. I'm looking forward to reading more. Thanks.
jackiejones chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
He's making me nervous.

jackiejones chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
Stepping inside Edward's mind didn't make me like him more - guessing that was your point. ;)

jackiejones chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Good build up in this chapter.

jackiejones chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Not the most auspicious of beginnings for Edward and Bella.

jackiejones chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Interesting start - I saw this rec'd on ADF and am looking forward to seeing where you take it.

Livindol chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
Just read these 6 chaps...OMG, Chap 6 was amazing, I so love Bella. This story is a refreshing change from reading so much about perfect Edward and perfect Bella. I like the switching of POV in chapters and the breaks make it easy to follow. I'm so glad a friend rec'd this to me!

xoxo
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
This chapter in no way made me want to part ways. In fact after finding out about all that Bella has been through and the person she is, I love her more. Obviously I love angst, so I have a feeling I will continue to love this story.
iNeVeRsToPtAlKiNg chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
OMG! I'm gonna go rec the HELL out of this story cuz it REALLY should have WAY more reviews!

Totally loving it!

And as for the fact that Bella has imperfections - EVERY leading lady has imperfections whether they be physical or emotional, in fact EVERYBODY has them so...

My fave chap so far has been chapter 6! Lovin grabby Edward! And i think your doing just fine with the POVS :)

Poor Bella :( I can't ever imagine having to go through that and having to have single/double mastectomy - that would just kill the tiny bit of self confidence i do have. Can't wait for Edward's reaction!

Update Soon xx
Della291 chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
It takes a lot of guts to write a leading lady with physical flaws. There are a lot of beautiful women out there that have flaws, it doesn't make them any less beautiful.

Hope that Edward doesn't come across as disgusted when he finds out, that would be the worst kind of pity.

Looking forward to following these two more.
sabriel017 chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
I've know two amazing women who've had a mastectomy and not has reconstruction. I'd cheerfully take on anyone who thought them less beautiful because of that. Discovering this about Bella just makes her more real and I respect her all the more for it.
Della291 chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
getting more and more interesting!
Nicoconsd chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
Awww bummer I am all caught up. :(

I am really liking the flow and the change of POV are good I like that you flow back and forth.

I love that Bella isn't perfect. It's so sad that she had to deal with so much at such a young age. I can't even imagine. I always thought though that if I had to go through something like that I would want tattoo work as well. Well I guess I should say more tattoo work since I already have a few :)

Edward's funny you kinda want to hate him for his cockiness. How he looks in the mirrow and tells himself he looks good... hehe but then there is that insecure side as well. I can't wait for the halloween party! I love getting dressed up and I can't wait to see what everyone dresses like and what goes down :)
Della291 chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
I knew it! Interesting wedding for sure. So I wonder what kind of "past" R&E have?
5,693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 356 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 376 .. Last Next »