Reviews for High Fidelity
WallaWallaMama chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
I am very intrigued by this Bella - and I've never read this reason for the walls around her heart. I also like how Edward can't really seem to help himself in his interest in Bella. I'm looking forward to more exploration, more breaking down of both of their sets of walls.
ecullen'sgirl chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
I came to this story after seeing tweets/review from RandomCran. So glad I did! I've read the posted chapters straight through and loved each one. Bella is so unique - strong in a lot of areas, and yet vunerable too. My heart breaks for her with her feelings about her perceived physical imperfections. She is attracted to Edward, but knows he is a shallow person who will reject her with having just one breast. Love the idea of the ink.

I like your story just the way you are writing it and have no problems keeping up with the POV. No changes needed. I'm in for the duration so looking forward to your next chapter soon.
mimi53 chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
I'm still with you. Love this Bella...wish I was this Bella!
mimi53 chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
He's stalking her! Love it! Jake 's a dog and Sam's a girl. And Edward is a jerk... Different...love it!
mimi53 chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Now I kinda feel sorry for for him.

Your Bella is so real...working two jobs. Love her!
mimi53 chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
A douchebag insurance agent...that is usually a mike newton kinda of mo
mimi53 chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
This is really different...worked in same office but don't know each other.
mimi53 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Saw this rec'ed by RandomCran. I'm in!
lud chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
I want both read the next chapter! Great the problem with Edward, he does not relationships? It is a gift? Bella is a smart girl, but always on the defensive, apparently has suffered a decepçã .
flyrbrd chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
I love this Edward! I can't wait for more ;)
lud chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Edward is an idiot, if this is a way of flirting is totally wrong.

Jasper is so sweet.
Dumaurier chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
I'm very happy to have found your work. This story has the potential to be brilliant, I can't wait for more!
Teaste chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
I love that you Bella ink! Not many people view ink as feminine or intriguing on women. As a woman of ink myself, thank you for letting people see that it can be both.
ybee chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
"Have dinner with me and find out."

Good loooord... How do you not swoon when you write this shit for E? I think your writing is perfection and there is NOTHING I would want you to change. Anyone who would flounce on this story is a fool. Who's to say Bella isnt perfect with the scars and all?
ybee chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
"Not for you." OHHHHH BURN. Got a little teary at E's pitiful state though. But I'm glad B didn't give into him!
5,781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 356 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 376 .. Last Next »