Reviews for High Fidelity
pdxamy chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
Love this fic sad I caught up. Totally intrigued so far, loving cocky loner Edward and tough closed off Bella.
jennchris821 chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
Really liking this story! I LOVE that Bella isn't perfect and I personally haven't read a fic yet with this particular angle, great work!
majose chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
Beautifully written. I am intrigued by the rest of alice's tale, but Edward gives me the creeps.

Rec by the fictionators
tmg826 chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
I love that Jake is a dog.

I can relate to your bella in so many ways. I too have thrown away important pieces of mail in my race to get through the junk mail.

I love the witty back and forth with bella and Edward. Your story is fresh and clever and very well-written...loving all of it
deelovely60 chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
I was just about ready to give up because of the quality of stories that I'm finding and you pop up with this; a story with two real, flawed leading characters. Your Edward and Bella make me feel, which is why I read. I look forward to seeing how these two will make their way to each other. Love the little nods to pop culture (Bobby Brown, Dirty Dancing) as well. I'm not a beta, but if you need a pre-reader, let me know.

Thanks for writing.
tmg826 chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
I love how independent and honest your Bella is. Loved the part about the guys wanting to fix her dent. So true how they always assume we r incapable. I like to do things myself as well...nice to have that feeling of accomplishment.

And *you're* a great writer, not *your* in my previous review.
tmg826 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I am re-reading your fabulous story and vow to review every chapter but I'm on my phone so excuse the typos. My new year's resolution was to break my fan fiction habit. Your lovely story is not helping ;-). Really enjoying this. Your an excellent writer
Capricorn75 chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
I read this on my phone at 2:00am last night. Could not put it down. Unfortunately, I suck at leaving reviews on my phone so I had to wait until I got on my laptop to profess my undying love to you and this story.

Wow. Only 6 chapters in, and this fic is already amazing, and possibly my new favorite WIP. That's kind of bad for you, however, because now I'm going to be chomping at the bit constantly for an update :-P

I love asshole Edward. He may have his reasons, but that doesn't mean he's not still an asshole. I happen to enjoy reading assholeWards- it's when they are magically and instantly reformed the moment they lay eyes on Bella that I get pissed. Nice thing about your story is that that hasn't happened. He may be showing a (purely physical?) reaction to her at this point, but what you wrote in chapter 6- "I have another one of those moments where I think this girl is not worth the effort I am making." and "Queue interest, feigned."- show me that he is not (at this point) a sweet but unfortunately simply misunderstood soul. Kudos to you for that.

I really liked that you caught me offguard with Bella's past. She's suffered real loss and pain. She's not simply hurting or cautious due to being jilted by a past boyfriend- she lost her mother and her breast due to cancer. Shit just got real, as the kids say. I'm curious why she chose not to have reconstructive surgery. I don't mean that as in you have to JUSTIFY it, I'm just surprised that a young girl would choose NOT to go that route. So I hope when I say that I hope Bella expands on her decision at some point in the story, that you don't take that to mean I think she made the wrong choice and you better 'splain yourself, because that's not my intent at all. I just really am curious how she arrived at her decision.

I wanted to follow you on Twitter, but didn't see anything on your profile. Booo.

Oh, and I'm not a plot and writing beta, but if you ever need a pre-reader for grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc., let me know. I'm kind of anal about those things.

I can't wait to spread the word about this fic, and get more of my fandom friends reading it. I really do think it's fantastic, and can't wait to read more. No, really, I can't wait. Please go update now. :-D
jackiejones chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
I actually really like having the protagonist have flaws, and you've crafted a really poignant backstory in this case.

I'm not a fan of switching pov's within the chapter, to be honest. It feels like cheating - to be instantly gratified with the opportunity to answer questions the speaker is asking (what is he thinking of me at this moment? etc). But the story is well written enough that I'm willing to set aside that preference.

Rochelle88 chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
I am positively loving this story. Please keep up the good work!
JulieToo chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
I love the clenched-jaw snarkiness of Bella so much. I loved the part when she was talking to Edward and hadn't YET hit anyone. That YET was way perfect.

I also like Jake as a dog, not as possible competition for dates.
Queen of Six chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
Beautifully done. I *never* expected a mastectomy.
detroitangel chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
Loving this story so far! I like a strong B and a cocky, yet defensive E.
barbarito chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
I am loving this so much! Cannot wait for more
barbarito chapter 5 . 2/24/2012