Reviews for High Fidelity
readicted chapter 5 . 8/11/2015
So Edward wants Bella to work his party. I wonder why. Does he want to order her around? He seems to be stalking her, a bit. Why? He's drawn to her, but does he like her, or is this a middle finger to his father? What type of woman is his mother, is she the Barbie type he usually chases, or more like Bella? So surprised by Bella's extensive body art. Didn't realize it was so…extensive. Edward is definitely pursuing something. Not sure what, but he's persistent. He was disgustingly dismissive towards Victoria. I'm kinda awed that he wasn't supremely curious about what his sister was doing in the tattoo parlor, and even more in awe that he basically asked for an invitation, and was declined. That Alice would divulge his personal business to Bella is a betrayal, so out of line.
readicted chapter 4 . 8/11/2015
Wondering about the Edward-Rosalie backstory. There's a history there, no? I've not seen Edward and Emmett interact at all yet. Are they estranged? Carlisle is trying to get Edward to 'enjoy himself' which leads me to believe that Edward Cullen doesn't oft indulge in fun. But, he does seem to find amusement in toying with Bella. Wonder what had him so melancholy, defenses so low that he all but begged Bella to dance with him.
readicted chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
"I'm very happy with State Farm. They manage to protect me without being assholes." Perfect retort! I'm really enjoying the repartee between these two. This is going to be fun.
Bevey99 chapter 22 . 8/4/2015
Beautiful. Exceptional writing, thank you.
petmom1213 chapter 22 . 7/26/2015
I loved your story. I was very poetic. I would love to read a future shot, especially of her cancer free and them married. Maybe on his November beach trip.

Mickey
Annie Larsson chapter 22 . 7/15/2015
Amazing story! Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
LiquidOwl chapter 22 . 7/13/2015
Amazing story! You're an excellent writer. I loved how original the story was.
Merey chapter 22 . 6/16/2015
This was an amazing story. I loved the whole thing. Thanks for sharing.
myadryk89 chapter 22 . 6/14/2015
Wow, this story is amazing! so original!
The part where you wrote about the war is so well written, so well that i felt every moment, every detail. I can tell how much dedication you put to get it right, and you did.
But more importantly I felt Bella's struggle with her body. You didn't make it obvious, you described day by day situations as if you've dealt with it yourself.
Real. Painful. Wonderful.
lovebel chapter 22 . 6/7/2015
Hello,

I just reread HF and loved it even more than the first time.
Do you think you will continue their story?
Thank you!
xx
kelmoore chapter 22 . 6/6/2015
I read your wonderful story for the second time and enjoyed it as more or probably more than the first time. Your are so gifted and I thank you so much for sharing your extraordinary writing with all of us. xoxo
FluffyLiz chapter 22 . 5/22/2015
Extraordinary story, stunningly well written. I do hope that you haven't stopped writing, because you're way too good at this. I also hope you'll one day write that sequel you mentioned, because I would love to see how things work out for these two.
thunnababy chapter 22 . 4/20/2015
I loved this chapter, your writing is impeccable, moving and beautiful.
thunnababy chapter 21 . 4/20/2015
At the risk of being redundant, I have to say this was a beautifully written chapter, so much so that it brought tears...the good kind.
thunnababy chapter 20 . 4/19/2015
A very emotional, difficult chapter. My heart breaks for both of them. I did have issues with how Edward handled the news Mike gave him. Yes, Bella should have told him but him ripping her blouse open to look at her scar was too cruel. He has his own issues to deal with, I know. It now he needs to be gentle and loving to Bella. He knows this, I know.
5,745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »