Reviews for High Fidelity
tifn79901 chapter 7 . 4/14/2016
On chapt 7 and in life with this story :)
Novel's addict chapter 22 . 4/12/2016
This was an amazing and heart breaking story i loved it so much
clickpic chapter 22 . 4/9/2016
Wow! This was a great story. A real emotional ride and I loved it. Thanks for writing it. I found it and read it all the way through!
cctwilight chapter 22 . 3/12/2016
Wonderful story! It had a little of everything and in the end it had lots of love. Completion, redemption, rightness, acceptance, and love.
cctwilight chapter 13 . 3/11/2016
Edward is so messed up! I'm upset with him but then I'm not surprised. Bella is strong and I loved what she did at the end.
doodlehound chapter 22 . 3/10/2016
That was the best fanfic I've read in a long while. Thank you. Great imagery, best description of what it means to have fought in a war, amazing depictions of two messed up people. You just reach inside them and draw it all out for us to partake in. Well done.
liatb01 chapter 11 . 2/2/2016
You did a wonderful job with the waitress and how she hadled edward after never been truer words.
Nina chapter 22 . 1/4/2016
Love this
rochelle chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
reading this again. and loving it. again.
i seriously cracked up when bella tells edward she probably used his instruction manual to clean up dog vomit. hahaha!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/5/2015
You're a beautiful writer and have a talent with words. The way you paint emotions and describe states-of-mind is incredible. Thank you for sharing.
demmy1124 chapter 22 . 11/19/2015
Just gorgeous
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
This makes me hurt- it's beautiful
2loveybunnies chapter 22 . 11/8/2015
Wow, what an incredible story. I love your writing style, your characterizations and the complexity and "realness" of the damaged individuals you've created. It's obvious that you did a lot of research and I love that. I do wish that there was more, though. I feel like there could be or should be more to this story. Yes, they found love, but I almost want to know what reality and real life was like once they left their bathroom bubble. Obviously there was no resolution to a lot of things - Bella's medical situation, her possible reconstruction, their jobs and family situations, what happened with therapy, the Rose situation, Alice and Jasper, etc. But the thing that bothers me the most is Edward's alcoholism and whether or not he tries to get treatment for that. I understand him wanting Bella to have the other breast removed as a preventative measure, but wouldn't she expect him to get clean and sober for the very same reasons? Wish that there were some future takes so we could see the resolutions...or I could just make them up in my head and wrap everything up with a nice, neat bow and an HEA! Thanks so much for sharing this story, I really hope that you'll write more for us here in the fandom.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/8/2015
Wow, what a painful and nicely composed story. Edward and Bella feel like real people, and so much more than characters on my iPad screen.

Is this really the final chapter? Not gonna lie, after so many chapters and so much detail about literally everything, the ending to this story feels like it just slammed on the brakes. It feels like you got tired of writing and rushed it. I don't expect everything to tie up into one pretty little bow. I even like "open" endings. But this doesn't feel open. It feels cut off.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2015