Reviews for High Fidelity
Guest chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
It is sad that poor Bella thinks she has to settle for such an asshole because she is "deformed"! Just because a man says "I love you" and has sex with you does not make everything ok. I think Bella needed to work on herself and Edward himself before she took him back. I think you had a great story going but rushed the ending.
muselover75 chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Your second chapter definitely did not disappoint!

I absolutely love awkward first conversations and this one can certainly qualify. It appears that Edward is quite smug, so I wonder if he's either: A.) From a well-to-do family or B.) Used to getting his way with women. I can't wait to find out! At least he now knows her name. That's definitely one good thing that came from basically accusing her of something she didn't do.

I'm pleasantly surprised that Bella and Jasper are friends in your story. After reading Twilight and New Moon, I like a story where they get along and the awkwardness between them isn't so apparent.

You probably didn't do it on purpose, but I love how Bella's car has a dent in it like Bella's truck also received in Twilight. Sometimes it's nice when there are similarities between the real book and fanfiction.
muselover75 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Hi IReen!

One of my best friends passed this story onto me and I cannot wait to delve deeper into it!

Although I don't like gummy bears, I'm curious about Cinnabears. Perhaps I'll go looking for them one day. No doubt a bag will be tucked away in some Amazon warehouse just waiting to be purchased.

I've never read a fanfiction where Bella wanted to kill Edward in the first chapter. Consider me instantly intrigued!
ninamccullen chapter 22 . 10/27/2014
Love this story!
Nina chapter 22 . 10/24/2014
I effen love this story!
Chelsi chapter 22 . 9/29/2014
Hot damn. Read this in a day. Had to slow down at points - to make sure - I let every word settle in. You hit the mark with this gem!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 22 . 8/20/2014
This was—without a doubt—one of the singularly,
most beautiful stories I've ever read. I am in awe.
Mary
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 21 . 8/20/2014
His sincerity and sorrow are endearing.
I'm so glad she is the forgiving sort. Let's
hope Charlie is.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
He's an asshole, but he loves her tenaciously.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
Damnit. I KNEW he'd hear it from Mike ...
somehow, I just knew... What a craptastic
douchebag, blowhard.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
She needs to tell him HER story.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 17 . 8/19/2014
It's a relief to see them beginning to truly
let their guards down. Now, if she'd ONLY
tell him about her mastectomy...
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 16 . 8/19/2014
Why is he hiding now?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
It's a start ... all the way around.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
I hope Edward was being honest with Alice.
He needs some help. So does Bella at this