Reviews for High Fidelity
thunnababy chapter 5 . 4/18
She needs to stop fighting it, she is attracted to him and he is a catch!
thunnababy chapter 4 . 4/18
Yes, Jasper hit the nail on the head about Edward likeing Bella.
thunnababy chapter 3 . 4/18
The UST between them almost vibrates the air around them! LOL. I have a feeling he's going to be at this wedding she is catering. SB very interesting!
thunnababy chapter 2 . 4/18
Apparently Edward didn't believe her.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 4/18
I could have sworn I read this story but apparently I didn't because I can't find any reviews by me and I always review, unless I hate a story and that is so rare.

Good opening chapter because it makes me want to know why she hates him so much! LOL
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 17 . 4/5
This amazing story has so many reviews, I doubt there's anything I can say about it that hasn't already been said, but I want to anyway: each sentence is just lovely, the emotions are so real, the characters so vivid.
I feel like, even though I am spending a holiday alone today, I've been in the company of a good friend, who may not be able to understand MY pain, but is able to share her own - and that's just incredibly comforting. So thanks.
Miss T writing chapter 22 . 3/19
wow, this is one of the best stories I have ever read. It's realistic, none of your characters are perfect and their imperfections make them relatable.
You really should rework this a bit and try to get it published because it was better than the original story. Also, you worked really hard on it, your research shows all of that.
I am truly amazed and would love to buy this book if you ever publish it. Thank you for this amazing story and for this moment of escapism in my mundane life
kavelf chapter 22 . 3/16
Wow! Just wow!

So happy I found this gem. So happy I read past the Irina scene. Phenomenal characters, phenomenal tale. It's been a long time since you wrote this one, so I'm thinking that hopes of the sequel you were considering are slim. I so wish we had a chapter or even a separate one shot that showed the scene between Jasper and Alice at the end. I want yo hear what Jasper said to her. What a character your Alice is. I love how you left that hanging and that the jury was still out as to whether or not she had redeemable features.

Do they return to insurance and real estate. I think not. Are there ever children in their future. Does he ever deal with his drinking. Although I loved that Bella was going into this with eyes wide open and not trying to change him.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. It was a beautifully written, mature and substantial tale.
miranda04 chapter 13 . 3/12
I'm re-reading this and am so glad I am. I forgot how unbelievably angst-y this story is.

But, then it's tempered with all of these references throughout. Earlier, there was a mention of the show Soap (which was one of my favorites!). And now, the Die Hard reference.

Thank you again for sharing your talent. And I'm also eagerly awaiting the update to More Ferarum!
77Steph chapter 22 . 3/11
1) Please rework and publish this. It belongs on a bestsellers list.
2) they should send whoever hit Mrs. K's car a card too.
renewagain chapter 22 . 3/7
Okay. This story was totally worth it. Worth all 200k words and worth staying up to 4am. Thank you!
renewagain chapter 11 . 3/6
I'm enjoying this story so much. Savoring all of your words and the slow burn as you called it. I love your pacing and the way you make me believe their 'burn' too. Keeps me hitting next but not really wanting the end just yet.
renewagain chapter 6 . 3/6
This is just excellent. I am enthralled with your story. I'm glad the weekend is just starting...not that I would out it down anyway.
Yep, I read it again. Was it the fourth time or the fifth? I still like it, I still cry and I will probably read it again. Thanks!
Edward will never deserve Bella. She walked home alone in the rain?! And Alice! Holier than thou little turd! How dare she blame Bella? Fisrt she obligates Bella to help Edward and when she does she turns on her so quickly when Bella's tiny mistake is come to light! I hope Jasper dumps her.
5,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »