Reviews for Blame It On The Boom Boom
forever fun and young chapter 4 . 8/21
Oh come on! You have to finish this! Please please please finish this!
Elizavetta chapter 4 . 6/29
You won't finish this?
Tianimayteller chapter 4 . 5/16
I'm like super pissed at myself cause I never let myself read stories that aren't finished but this one was just calling to me. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please will you finish this one please :)
I love it and I love... well I just love the whole story. Please
Sorry for writing so much pleases. :)
Calmzone1 chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
hope you finish this one :)
mistsandstorms chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
A year and 8 months. So, after reading one of your unfinished stories, I was pounding my head on the wall. Now I guess I'm figuratively kicking the cat or dog in frustration. You hate YOUR CHILDREN. BAD PARENT. YOUR STORIES DESERVE YOUR LOVE. FINISH them - they are TOO GOOD to be left undone. I am so sad. Drugged Stiles is so adorable. Ruthless Lydia is so cool. Derek with the Sheriff - great. Shauna - well she's bitch! GET HER! MAKE HER SUFFER. ARRRGH. PLEASE WRITE MORE
julschristine975 chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I love this series. :). Thanks so much.
minnie2like2read chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
Please update im new to the teen wolf fan club & I love your stories I cant wait to know what happens next please update soon
ThatGothChick chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
More! We need more! 3
Emrys90 chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
More please
a hopeful runaway chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
oh mt god i love this please post the next chapter soon!
Jack Klein chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Haha, I discovered your profile today and have been reading your fics non-stop! LOVE THIS.
Evermore677 chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
My mind has been blown. Need !
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
please continue/finish this! it's so fluffy and smutty but with enough plot to keep the story moving and the characters interesting :D
kat4543 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
please update soon
OnlyAugustine chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
this made me laugh so much! i love drugged stiles! XD good story and im really wondering whats up with shuana! is that how you spell it? anyway! i really hope you continue and update soon! thanks!