Reviews for Next Year's Rent
ZeroBen chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Wow, that was awesome. Bonus points for a Marvin cameo and referencing A Different Future... The "Merry" story that never really came to be. Now I have to catch up on your Abbey/Santana story.

The Victorious one I'll be reading, too. The one Nickelodeon show I like. I thought the Breakfast Club parody episode was brilliant.

Great work.
Gone Rampant chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Yay me for the last second cameo! Yep, me in a nutshell.

Anyway, thanks for keeping me entertained during Summer with He's Alive while I was on holiday (Speaking of which, those two reviews I made? Sorry).

And I imagine Warlock is saying this too, but I anticipate another great year of fanfiction from you.
Soulless Warlock chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I love this one-shot and congrats on the one-year anniversary. It took me a while to figure it out...

One year and you have grown so much as a writer and are one of my personal favorites on this site. It's truly been an honor to have you be a part of the HarmonVerse. Now, onto the story itself...

I notice some changes in the way you're doing musical numbers. Is that a permenant thing or just for this one?

As for the casting in the story, it was inspired. Each one of them is perfect in their role and it was a pretty nice reference to A Different Future. Though Jack will argue to the moon back that he is not Benjamin Coffin III. And now I have this image of Blaine as black man and I'm chuckling...and now, Kurt in drag...

Onto the new OCs...Joey Buchanan...I take he's a tribute of sorts to the now-defunct One Life to Live? I am looking forward to seeing what kind of character he is when the time comes.

And Rhys Gardner...is he going to be introduced in Through Our Eyes or in the next story? Because I think I may have an idea for himif it's season three.

Untill next time...