Reviews for The Sun is Gonna Shine
tuantuan92 chapter 1 . 6/12
Such a beautiful story. I can definitely imagine that this is really Everlark’s journey with their first baby. Definitely not easy, I cried for both of themfor Peeta, who is just as patient and loving and understanding as ever even if this is really what he wanted, he does not force Katniss; and for Katniss because of her doubts and inner thoughts she really wanted to love their child but because of everything that happened, it really destroyed her. Thankfully Peeta is best guy ever I swear. Would love to see Haymitch wearing that dandelion necklace and babysitting. Lol. Thank you and I really this story. 3
Me again chapter 1 . 3/30
I’m listening to the audiobooks for the dozenth time and I suddenly NEEDED to reread your lively fic again. So wonderfully done.
rndmprsn99 chapter 1 . 2/28
I always love rereading this story. All your works are amazing, honestly. I love Katniss' conversation with Johanna. And I love thinking all of them kept in touch with each other after the war. Their little Victor family
moraine9 chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
Awe, this was so sweet :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2020
Okay that was cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2020
I think I don't have any more tears to cry after reading this. I LOVED IT. You captured Katniss and Peeta so well. It feels like an extension of the books. Thank you for writing this work of art. I'm glad I stumbled upon this at this time of my life when I can relate to Katniss' fears. This is one of the best fanfiction I've read of Everlark. It's heart-wrenching and sweet and hopeful... I am mush. Dandelion is the perfect name of their child. (I've always thought that Dandelion or Pearl is the name of their baby girl.)

And Haymitch with that dandelion necklace is an image that absolutely warms my heart.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2020
I think I don't have any more tears to cry after reading this. I LOVED IT. You captured Katniss and Peeta so well. It feels like an extension of the books. Thank you for writing this work of art. I'm glad I stumbled upon this at this time of my life. This is one of the best fanfiction I've read of Everlark. Noth
Eloa02 chapter 1 . 5/13/2020
I love it! This is so perfect. It felt so real, like this story is really part of the book. You really captured the characters so well. You are an amazing writer. Thank you so much for writing this.
lockmyhart chapter 1 . 4/15/2020
as usual, beautiful!
very cute friend.
Loti-miko chapter 1 . 3/18/2020
DAMMIT

THIS WAS PERFECT!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2019
I definitely teared up at the sibling part at the end, really enjoyed this story.
DaughterofAthena21 chapter 1 . 6/4/2019
this is just so beautiful and so good i'm speechless
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2019
I’ve been coming back to and reading this for years. Easily one of the best canon one-shots ever. My personal favorite scene was Haymitch hollering about her breasts on the porch. Gets me every time.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2019
This is a good story.
DracoIsLife chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
This was so beautiful, I cried when her baby was born. the story was so well written!