Reviews for The Sun is Gonna Shine
Little Miss Mionie chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Beautiful! I love how you characterised Katniss.
ZacFan18 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I am currently addicted to THG ff and yours is definitely some of the best around. :) I've read a bunch of your stories so far and admittedly suck a bit for not reviewing. If I should get a chance and reread, perhaps I will but I figured at the very least, I'd write one. I really enjoyed this and, being a mom of two, I thought you did it so well, capturing the normal standard effects/fears of pregnancy and putting them in Katniss's and Peeta's even more challenging situation. It felt very realistic, like a natural extension of SC's work. It was beautiful. :)
snarkysweetness chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was great.
sohypothetically chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I really loved this story - the language was very Collin-esque and it captured what I think Katniss's emotions would have been. Very well done. Thanks for not taking the topic and making it completely lighthearted and lemony.
MickeyWrangle chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I miss your glee stories like crazy, but this was the tits. Awesome job! I seriously hope you're like a 45 year old lit professor so I can stop being so jealous of your amazing writing skills.
basaltone chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Very sweet, thank you
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow. That was just beautiful and breathtaking at the same time. Since I have to leave for school soon, I'll just tell you that my favorite part was when Haymitch yelled at her from next door and Katniss had a complete meltdown. Again, awesome story!
ThePevensies chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
So beautiful! Unwavering attention to detail, plus perfect characterization and tenderness.
myprinceisstuckinatreesomewher chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Omg this was great and it would make a grea sequel
Lia Regina chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I love this story. It's a beautiful take on the ups and downs Peeta and Katniss would face during pregnancy.
spacehikariangel chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
If I weren't so tired right now, I would write you a long review listing all the things I loved in this fic (and there are many), pointing out some of my favorite lines and examples of how well you captured the characters, and telling you how utterly amazing this was. But I am really tired, so I think I'll just stick with the amazing part. This was amazing and beautiful. Great job!
finchelislove chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Looooved this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
OHHHHH! I love this! Okay sorry I'm having a fangirl moment. This is amazing! Oh, and I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE your story "Knot Your Fingers Through Mine"...just saying. :)
funkymoinkey chapter 1 . 7/14/2012