Reviews for The Sun is Gonna Shine
ChartreusePopsicle chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Really liked your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Amazing. Just simply amazing writing, so detailed. I love reading stories with detail.
JuneIsAMonth19 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Awwwwwwww that was so adorable!
Rosemarie Alanna Ann Belikov chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
That was so sweet! I love this story. It's fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love the part where Haymitch said that Dandelion was a weed! EPIC! -AYUMU10
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
i am speechless. this is awesome... NO it is terrific, fantastic, gorgeous, wonderful.
I loved it too much, you are a fantabolous writer.
I'm proud to read your one-shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
that is cute but need to add more
ocasille chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Ahh so good. So Katniss, so Peeta. Just the right amount of sweetness with keeping with Katniss' character.
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This story was beautiful. Katniss turmoil, her discomfort and hesitation, Peeta's understanding and tenderness, Johanna's sharp and reassuring words to Katniss., (that part of the story was amazing to read, giving a great idea of their unique friendship) I loved how Haymitch is ever so present as a mentor, a father figure and friend, you wrote him true to character and gave him a very tender dimension. (and too funny, his moment about their daughters' name, "it's a weed". Hilarious!) And the end was great! I loved how Katniss came to the decision herself, her reasoning is the most sensible one. A sibling just like zorim was, a bet friend for her daughter, not for Peeta nor her, but for Dani! Beautiful
yay chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This was really sweet and really sad and really in character for both of them. I love that you included Joanna as well as Haymitch.
lovelylola15 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Oh. Wow. Your story was amazing. it was consistent with the writing in the novel and it was very true to the characters. This is the best HG fanfic I've ever read, and I've read a lot, great job. i hope you continue writing!
Burnsides-Girl chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I think this is the sweetest story I have ever read! I loved every minute of it and I even cried at the end! I am so impressed :) and I thank you for writing this because it was a joy to read!

Good luck on the rest of your stories and never stop writing!
loveu5missu6 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is so amazing ! It gave me chills inside, it was so good. (:
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Your writing is so, so, so beautiful. I absolutely love how Katniss and Peeta grew here. And Haymitch and Johanna are brilliant and hilarious (especially Haymitch's reaction to Dandelion's name)!
Dracoisalooker76 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
"Actually," Haymitch says, "that's a weed."

I think that may be the best, most in character, line anyone on this site has written for Haymitch. Great job!
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »