Reviews for The Sun is Gonna Shine
Lia Regina chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I love this story. It's a beautiful take on the ups and downs Peeta and Katniss would face during pregnancy.
spacehikariangel chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
If I weren't so tired right now, I would write you a long review listing all the things I loved in this fic (and there are many), pointing out some of my favorite lines and examples of how well you captured the characters, and telling you how utterly amazing this was. But I am really tired, so I think I'll just stick with the amazing part. This was amazing and beautiful. Great job!
finchelislove chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Looooved this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
OHHHHH! I love this! Okay sorry I'm having a fangirl moment. This is amazing! Oh, and I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE your story "Knot Your Fingers Through Mine"...just saying. :)
funkymoinkey chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
That was amazing. Nough said
ChartreusePopsicle chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Really liked your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Amazing. Just simply amazing writing, so detailed. I love reading stories with detail.
JuneIsAMonth19 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Awwwwwwww that was so adorable!
Rosemarie Alanna Ann Belikov chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
That was so sweet! I love this story. It's fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love the part where Haymitch said that Dandelion was a weed! EPIC! -AYUMU10
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
i am speechless. this is awesome... NO it is terrific, fantastic, gorgeous, wonderful.
I loved it too much, you are a fantabolous writer.
I'm proud to read your one-shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
that is cute but need to add more
ocasille chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Ahh so good. So Katniss, so Peeta. Just the right amount of sweetness with keeping with Katniss' character.
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This story was beautiful. Katniss turmoil, her discomfort and hesitation, Peeta's understanding and tenderness, Johanna's sharp and reassuring words to Katniss., (that part of the story was amazing to read, giving a great idea of their unique friendship) I loved how Haymitch is ever so present as a mentor, a father figure and friend, you wrote him true to character and gave him a very tender dimension. (and too funny, his moment about their daughters' name, "it's a weed". Hilarious!) And the end was great! I loved how Katniss came to the decision herself, her reasoning is the most sensible one. A sibling just like zorim was, a bet friend for her daughter, not for Peeta nor her, but for Dani! Beautiful
yay chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This was really sweet and really sad and really in character for both of them. I love that you included Joanna as well as Haymitch.
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »