Reviews for The Sun is Gonna Shine
furyofthetimelords chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Awwww...

That was so adorably cute. And just the perfect thing.

I...

wow.

Lost. For. Words.

(have a cookie, this is not a moment that happens often).

It's just...

Man, I love it.

Keep writing awesome,

~Bookninja15 xD
Searching for Serenity chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This story is so beautiful, and so emotional, and you captured all the characters just perfectly...it's just the perfect story. I wish it had been in Mockingjay. It would have fit perfectly. Haymitch's line to Katniss during her labor brought tears to my eyes. Amazing work! I loved it! Thank you for writing this!
Elyssa Brown chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
You do a really good job of portraying Katniss' fears and anxiety during her pregnancy. And of course, Peeta is always such a sweetheart. As always, you write very well and I can't wait to read more from you!
T C chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I feel this entire story has such a closeness to the original. A believability.

Your ability to describe the feelings and thoughts, and the visual parts of each scene, make you feel their emotions to a physical extent. My chest actually tightened when I read the bit about the birth of Dandelion. Not to mention I teared up a little when Peeta and Katniss talked about the both of them being 'sick' and taking care of each other.

Keep up the brilliant work and I eagerly await more work, no doubt it will be moving :)

I will now go and read more of your fanfictions I think.
you-idjits chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
"Actually," Haymitch says. "That's a weed."

BEST. FUCKIN. LINE. OF ALL TIME!

i am not kidding. you actually made me laugh out loud! it's SO haymitch, SO in character, and SO perfect. totally tones down the sappiness of the scene, makes it just perfect.

fantastic job!
Missdagane chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
That absolutly amazing. Thank you for th├ęs wonderful one - shot
RedHeadedWolf chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I cry ;( beautiful story _
Seira asami chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
So sweet. It make me cry. They're a wonderful couple.

Nice story. It's simply great.
Ezzaria26 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
That. Was. Adorable. And. Beautiful. And. In. Character. And. Wonderful. And. The. Best. Peeta/Katniss. Fanfic. Ever.

I love your writing style. I love this story. I love this pairing. I love how you portrayed them and how realistic it all was. I love why she lets herself be pregnant, and how she progresses through her pregnancy, and how her thoughts change about the baby, and how she reacts during the birth. It's done sooooo well. And the way you wrote about her pregnancy was so realistic. I get real angry with the ones about women wanting to eat sushi ice cream topped with peanut butter, because my sisters were pregnant, and I have come to realize through them that pregnancy is not at ALL like that. And I'm so glad you know that. You got it right. Kudos. Congrats. Great job. I love this story, in case I haven't already said that. (except, I have, but you'll just have to deal with it, because it's true)

This is an amazing one-shot. It's ending is satisfying, it's all just... yay.

I'm happy. Thank you for writing this.
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This fic was so cute! You wrote the characters PERFECTLY. I loved how you wrote Peeta and Katniss' relationship too. You captured the essence of their love just...perfectly.
Brave Clarity chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This is so amazing and realistic! Loved every single moment.
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
That was so sweet, loved it! I giggled at Peeta's reaction when Katniss announced she was really pregnant. Good ol' carrots.
A chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Perfect.
AnastasiaCullen88 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Wonderful :) loved it. Look forward to reading more of yours
levysenpai chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This is absolutely perfect. Seriously I just...so amazingly well written, so easy to follow and to see. Just wow. Thank you for writing and sharing an amazing story.
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »