Reviews for The Sun is Gonna Shine
I read not write chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Aaaaaw, such a cute fic!

The way you wrote Katniss was really nice, the uncertainty, the stubbornness and everything. Peeta was really well written too, especially the bit where he had his funny episode.

Great job and a super cute ending! :)
FebruarySong chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This made me cry! You are so talented.
LeLa London chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Your stories are always so wonderfully written and characterized, like how I'd imagined them (Katniss, Peeta, etc) if this happened, or that happened, etc.
In Awe chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
So wonderfully in character. A much better epilogue than SC gave us. Beautifully written. Thank you!
TLCullen132 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I am failing to come up with the words to describe how I am feeling. I loved the way you portrayed Katniss' development into motherhood. It was true to her canon characteristics as well as what pregnancy hormones will do to you.

Favorite excerpt:

And Katniss watches her baby, and she understands what Johanna and Peeta must have meant.

It warms inside her, this feeling, so sure, so instinctive, as if it had never not been inside her, so very much a part of her heart: real, overwhelming, fierce love. She won't ever let anyone touch this baby, this perfect, precious new life, completely untainted, her baby.

Her baby looks at her, blinks a little, contented, face pink now, and her big eyes stare at Katniss.

"Oh, that's a lovely blue," Mrs. Hoptay says. "I suspect that's the colour her eyes'll stay."

Katniss finally looks at Peeta, who gave her this baby. Her baby. Their baby. Hope.

Also wondering if your o/s' play off of each other, like short little sequels to each other...

-TLC
Cassio chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Loved this story! You did such a wonderful job of portraying Katniss' feelings regarding pregnancy. It's so believable, so in character. I really like how you write, how you capture the reader's interest with small but relevant scenes. Thanks for sharing, really! ;)
Eka1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Amazing.
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Such a beautiful story!

Love it!

Thank you!
KatlynIreneGlasse chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Beautifully written not to complicated yet I describes exactly how I thought it would go not to long either.

Great job thank you for a great story
Rogue.Blue chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I love this story, it's not complicated and hard as Mockingjay seemed to end with; it's pretty and beautiful. Just a nice little end note to conclude with. I felt you portrayed the characters just right too.

;)
GreenPuma chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
A wonderful one-shot! Thanks for writing.
Loli-pop0394 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
The first fic of The Hunger Games I read and Im glad. There are not enough words to describe it. Simply beautifully perfect.
Chevalier de Brillieu chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
An amazing story and so in character for all persons. Thank you.
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
beautiful!
crankygrrl 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
God, this story breaks me in all the best ways. Bravo.
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »