Reviews for The Sun is Gonna Shine
Pechay chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Aww... Cute...
Booknerrd chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
God, I love how Katniss is portrayed in this fic! She's perfectly Katniss from the book :) I love love love the development - just a beautiful story.
ImAFan73 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Just amazing! I loved every minute of it. I think this is exactly how Katniss would feel while pregnant and finally after she delivers.
tudor-rose445 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I can't explain how wonderful this story is. I really can't put it into words.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was beautiful.
Krissy2lip chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I loved this story so much!
distracted122 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Ugh...The second story of yours today and I'm in tears for the second time.

You are so true to these characters. It was like I was reading Suzanne Collin's work. If you don't write professionally, you should. You are so talented. Beautiful story.
I read not write chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Aaaaaw, such a cute fic!

The way you wrote Katniss was really nice, the uncertainty, the stubbornness and everything. Peeta was really well written too, especially the bit where he had his funny episode.

Great job and a super cute ending! :)
FebruarySong chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This made me cry! You are so talented.
LeLa London chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Your stories are always so wonderfully written and characterized, like how I'd imagined them (Katniss, Peeta, etc) if this happened, or that happened, etc.
In Awe chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
So wonderfully in character. A much better epilogue than SC gave us. Beautifully written. Thank you!
TLCullen132 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I am failing to come up with the words to describe how I am feeling. I loved the way you portrayed Katniss' development into motherhood. It was true to her canon characteristics as well as what pregnancy hormones will do to you.

Favorite excerpt:

And Katniss watches her baby, and she understands what Johanna and Peeta must have meant.

It warms inside her, this feeling, so sure, so instinctive, as if it had never not been inside her, so very much a part of her heart: real, overwhelming, fierce love. She won't ever let anyone touch this baby, this perfect, precious new life, completely untainted, her baby.

Her baby looks at her, blinks a little, contented, face pink now, and her big eyes stare at Katniss.

"Oh, that's a lovely blue," Mrs. Hoptay says. "I suspect that's the colour her eyes'll stay."

Katniss finally looks at Peeta, who gave her this baby. Her baby. Their baby. Hope.

Also wondering if your o/s' play off of each other, like short little sequels to each other...

-TLC
Cassio chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Loved this story! You did such a wonderful job of portraying Katniss' feelings regarding pregnancy. It's so believable, so in character. I really like how you write, how you capture the reader's interest with small but relevant scenes. Thanks for sharing, really! ;)
Eka1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012