Reviews for The Sun is Gonna Shine
Amanthya chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Re-reading, again. Words can't describe how much I love this. How comforting I find it. How much peace I find in her - their - peace.

Thank you for writing it.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Oh my. What an intense and lovely ride.
Aleyvas22 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I loved this story! So good! I couldn't stop reading! Thanks for posting it! :P
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Lovely.
sobbing chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
This made me want to cry almost more than the actual book. You did a fantastic job with the PTSD and the entire mood the books set just...ily
erin chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Oh my goodness.
This is the best thing ever.
MockingjayFan chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
pure crap! :P
palmtreehead chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Pregnant for the second time myself and while,I've been lucky healthwise I totally agree the loss of control over my own body and fear of so many things that can go wrong is awful. Great story, I thought the characterization was brilliant. Thanks for sharing.
joannacamilley chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
This is such a glorious fic. I always felt like Suzanne Collins kind of copped out with the epilogue because there were so, so many things that happened between the end of the series to then but this story is so perfect, I feel like it would fit right in with canon. Great job!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Sweet
koneko232 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Lovely.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Awww. This was perfect and really amazing.I teared up a few times hahah but it went really well with all their characters
stopping by chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
What an amazing write. The style and characterization truly ties into the original story and in many ways succeeds more than the original epilogue, as it tells us pretty much all that the epilogue tells us with so much more heart.
Kate chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
This was amazing, I absolutely loved it! Thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful story.
347 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »