Reviews for The Sun is Gonna Shine
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
That was beautiful. It really hit me hard when Katniss wanted to keep the baby safe inside of her. I really enjoyed this, the portrayal of pain and confusion was spot on. I love that she didn't just automatically recover from the events fifteen years before, I love that it stuck with her and I especially love when Katniss realised that she definitely can love fiercely. Well done!
Mari01 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Really beautiful, I loved it!
It-was-so-human chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Oh gosh, I've read this story perhaps a half dozen times now. I'm embarrassed to both admit that and the fact that I've yet to leave a review. This might have been among the first handful of Hunger Games fanfics I read months back and did so much for elevating the fandom for me. Honestly, and this is no exaggeration, I think Scholastic should just print a special edition (for mature readers) with this story as an extended epilogue. It ties in flawlessly (and in some ways the way I wish it would to an extent) as far as I'm concerned.

Ugh, it's just beautifully and delicately done. Heartbreaking and well balanced between both Katniss' and Peeta's struggles and joys. It flows naturally and is raw and ahhhhh. It's works so well and it feels new every time. I'm flabbergasted at how you managed it, but this story is kind of epic and I just had to-though I'm not sure if you're even sill getting reviews on it-let you know how much it means to me. It's just the most elegant story. I look forward to the next half dozen reads.
Lindsay Lee Wells chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Wow. This was really true to the books. There was no sugar coating. Everyone was perfectly in character. Great job
rawsunshine chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This was one of the sweetest and most true to character stories of hunger games I've ever read. You rock. Thank you for sharing!
sparkling unicorn chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This is so... wow. Very much how I imagine Katniss to take her pregnancy. You capture the characters so well, really, in all your stories. So... Congratulations on that.
SlowlyDivergingAllAtOnce chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
O MI god THIS WAS AND IS THE Most AMAZING Thing I HAVE EVER READ iN MY ENTIRE LIFE! AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS SOOO AMAZING!IT mADE ME CRY, IT MADE ME LAUGH, it made me gasp, and yearn and wish and dream and do some wishful thinking and mindless dreaming... ITS SO AMAZNG AND I LOVE SO YOU SO EFFIE-NG much right now for writing this! LIKE WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW GoOD THIS IS!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This was great, I have this ridiculous smile on my face and it won't leave. Love your profile picture by the way. So cute.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Yeah not ashamed to admit I cried while reading the birth scene. This was perfect. I didn't feel like Katniss was ooc. Your Katniss was genuine and true to Suzanne Collins. I loved everything about this story.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This story just seemed a little off-kilter to me. For starters, I don't understand at all why you've used brackets at any point in this story. The sentences you put in brackets basically didn't need them at all. Secondly, I don't understand why -in any universe -a cheek swap would determine whether someone is pregnant. It seems like the equivalent of peeing on a hamster. This story all in all, whilst good, with a good premise, seemed far too fast paced and fell a little flat to me, but that might just be because I like characters development.
aheartofwords chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
As in your other stories that I love, this one feels just right. Just like it would've really happened. Thanks for that :)
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
So cute!
Raging Bull chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
These nightmares are traumatically graphic. I mean, wow. How is Katniss not in a mad house somewhere?
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Very sweet story and again great 'missing chapter' for Mockingjay. Love the loving interaction between Peeta and Katniss even with all their post-Games/War issues and also Haymitch helping where he can...
Ronaldannk chapter 1 . 4/25/2014