Reviews for The Sun is Gonna Shine
palmtreehead chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Pregnant for the second time myself and while,I've been lucky healthwise I totally agree the loss of control over my own body and fear of so many things that can go wrong is awful. Great story, I thought the characterization was brilliant. Thanks for sharing.
joannacamilley chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
This is such a glorious fic. I always felt like Suzanne Collins kind of copped out with the epilogue because there were so, so many things that happened between the end of the series to then but this story is so perfect, I feel like it would fit right in with canon. Great job!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Sweet
koneko232 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Lovely.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Awww. This was perfect and really amazing.I teared up a few times hahah but it went really well with all their characters
stopping by chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
What an amazing write. The style and characterization truly ties into the original story and in many ways succeeds more than the original epilogue, as it tells us pretty much all that the epilogue tells us with so much more heart.
Kate chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
This was amazing, I absolutely loved it! Thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Beautifully written!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Great story, I really enjoyed it.
affability chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
this story was, ultimately, oh so lovely to read.

I love how you described Katniss's struggle and her connection and relationship with Peeta. It was concise and well thought out. The characters are all dead on (I especially love what Johanna said about the baby being fiercely protected by everyone around her). And it is true - Katniss does love fiercely, and the way you described it was perfect. Marvellous job xx

Faving/
Godiva9 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
A truly beautiful story thank you for writing and sharing! : )
Adrianwilliamjace chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I love you story so much I literly almost cried in public lol but really it was just so emotional
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This is amazing and BEAUTIFUL. I have so many e motions thaat i cant i mean, just beautiful.
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
That was beautiful. It really hit me hard when Katniss wanted to keep the baby safe inside of her. I really enjoyed this, the portrayal of pain and confusion was spot on. I love that she didn't just automatically recover from the events fifteen years before, I love that it stuck with her and I especially love when Katniss realised that she definitely can love fiercely. Well done!
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »