Reviews for The Sun is Gonna Shine
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Beautifully written!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Great story, I really enjoyed it.
affability chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
this story was, ultimately, oh so lovely to read.

I love how you described Katniss's struggle and her connection and relationship with Peeta. It was concise and well thought out. The characters are all dead on (I especially love what Johanna said about the baby being fiercely protected by everyone around her). And it is true - Katniss does love fiercely, and the way you described it was perfect. Marvellous job xx

Faving/
Godiva9 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
A truly beautiful story thank you for writing and sharing! : )
Adrianwilliamjace chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I love you story so much I literly almost cried in public lol but really it was just so emotional
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This is amazing and BEAUTIFUL. I have so many e motions thaat i cant i mean, just beautiful.
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
That was beautiful. It really hit me hard when Katniss wanted to keep the baby safe inside of her. I really enjoyed this, the portrayal of pain and confusion was spot on. I love that she didn't just automatically recover from the events fifteen years before, I love that it stuck with her and I especially love when Katniss realised that she definitely can love fiercely. Well done!
Mari01 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Really beautiful, I loved it!
It-was-so-human chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Oh gosh, I've read this story perhaps a half dozen times now. I'm embarrassed to both admit that and the fact that I've yet to leave a review. This might have been among the first handful of Hunger Games fanfics I read months back and did so much for elevating the fandom for me. Honestly, and this is no exaggeration, I think Scholastic should just print a special edition (for mature readers) with this story as an extended epilogue. It ties in flawlessly (and in some ways the way I wish it would to an extent) as far as I'm concerned.

Ugh, it's just beautifully and delicately done. Heartbreaking and well balanced between both Katniss' and Peeta's struggles and joys. It flows naturally and is raw and ahhhhh. It's works so well and it feels new every time. I'm flabbergasted at how you managed it, but this story is kind of epic and I just had to-though I'm not sure if you're even sill getting reviews on it-let you know how much it means to me. It's just the most elegant story. I look forward to the next half dozen reads.
Lindsay Lee Wells chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Wow. This was really true to the books. There was no sugar coating. Everyone was perfectly in character. Great job
rawsunshine chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This was one of the sweetest and most true to character stories of hunger games I've ever read. You rock. Thank you for sharing!
sparkling unicorn chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This is so... wow. Very much how I imagine Katniss to take her pregnancy. You capture the characters so well, really, in all your stories. So... Congratulations on that.
SlowlyDivergingAllAtOnce chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
O MI god THIS WAS AND IS THE Most AMAZING Thing I HAVE EVER READ iN MY ENTIRE LIFE! AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS SOOO AMAZING!IT mADE ME CRY, IT MADE ME LAUGH, it made me gasp, and yearn and wish and dream and do some wishful thinking and mindless dreaming... ITS SO AMAZNG AND I LOVE SO YOU SO EFFIE-NG much right now for writing this! LIKE WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW GoOD THIS IS!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This was great, I have this ridiculous smile on my face and it won't leave. Love your profile picture by the way. So cute.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Yeah not ashamed to admit I cried while reading the birth scene. This was perfect. I didn't feel like Katniss was ooc. Your Katniss was genuine and true to Suzanne Collins. I loved everything about this story.
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »