Reviews for The Sun is Gonna Shine
OlgaNicole chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Thank you for the story!
Andimcc chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Great story!
VioletsRBlue chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I loved this! It was so beautiful and so in character for Peeta and Katniss. Thanks for a great read!
RG2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014

That is so in character it hurts. I actually rocked in my seat a few times because I was so exited at parts. Also great work writing some dark stuff in their too!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Wow. Beautiful.
One of my favourite HG (book) scenes is that ending where Katniss "talks" about her two kids.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Amazing. That's all I have to say. Amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Really well written. Sorry the story had to end
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Oh, how absolutely lovely. I like the complexity of emotion you portray, the pacing of the story, Peeta's enduring sweetness (plus the addition of one of his trackerjacker-venom moments, it is nice to remember that he is damaged and broken just as much as Katniss is) the inclusion of those lyrics (one of my favourite songs ever). I have to say one of my favourite parts was probably the Haymith/Katniss interaction (she made him a lumpy hat! He called her sweetheart and calmed her down!). Plus the inclusion of other characters like Annie, Katniss's mother, Johanna etc. Katniss's varying responses to the insistence of the Capitol's cameras were very in character and I think it's very likely that the Capitol would still be so ravenously focused on media and celebrity, even long after the War. The moment of symbolism at the end with Dani placing a crown of primroses on Katniss's head was absolutely gorgeous, a moment that I could just *see* in my head. A filmable moment.

Anyway, I just thought this was really great and dealt with the topic in a really sensitive and well-rounded way. Plus it was beautifully written. Well done!
lambtastic chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Aww cute:) I enjoyed reading that. It was really smooth to read through. Great job!
Blairx6661 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I loved this! You did a really great job at staying in character :D

Kirara2468 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Marvelous job :)
JanetStroke16 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
OMG that was the most beautiful fanfic I've ever read! really like... I'm crying!

congratulations, yo made an incredible work.

Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Cute. I like it. Especially when she wanted to keep dani safe inside her. That tugged at my heart alittle.
valeriaspanu chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
WOW. Seriously... you are a great writer. I loved this story! From today, you have a new fan;)
Slj1815 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013