Reviews for The Sun is Gonna Shine
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This story just seemed a little off-kilter to me. For starters, I don't understand at all why you've used brackets at any point in this story. The sentences you put in brackets basically didn't need them at all. Secondly, I don't understand why -in any universe -a cheek swap would determine whether someone is pregnant. It seems like the equivalent of peeing on a hamster. This story all in all, whilst good, with a good premise, seemed far too fast paced and fell a little flat to me, but that might just be because I like characters development.
aheartofwords chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
As in your other stories that I love, this one feels just right. Just like it would've really happened. Thanks for that :)
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
So cute!
Raging Bull chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
These nightmares are traumatically graphic. I mean, wow. How is Katniss not in a mad house somewhere?
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Very sweet story and again great 'missing chapter' for Mockingjay. Love the loving interaction between Peeta and Katniss even with all their post-Games/War issues and also Haymitch helping where he can...
Ronaldannk chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
wow. Really wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
You hit me in the feels
emeralgreenlove chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Such a sweet story. Thank you for picking up the slack where Suzanne Collin left it. Its so believable and loving ;)...One of my new Hunger Games favorites :)
Feelante chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
C'est une magnifique histoire, malheureusement, mon niveau en anglais, s'il est suffisamment bon pour comprendre la poésie et la beauté de ton texte, ne l'est pas assez pour me permettre de te remercier en anglais.
Alors merci! J'ai passé de merveilleux instants en compagnie de Peeta et Katniss. Tu as réussi à les rendre vivants, complexes, eux-mêmes.
Bravo!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
wow. just wow. this was beautiful and touching and so wonderfully IC and just a joy to read
S chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Very cute! And it probably isn't the worst thing to happen. :D Thanks!
OlgaNicole chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Thank you for the story!
Andimcc chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Great story!
Vi2009 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I loved this! It was so beautiful and so in character for Peeta and Katniss. Thanks for a great read!
RG2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
5/5.

That is so in character it hurts. I actually rocked in my seat a few times because I was so exited at parts. Also great work writing some dark stuff in their too!
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »