Reviews for The Sun is Gonna Shine
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
So cute!
Raging Bull chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
These nightmares are traumatically graphic. I mean, wow. How is Katniss not in a mad house somewhere?
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Very sweet story and again great 'missing chapter' for Mockingjay. Love the loving interaction between Peeta and Katniss even with all their post-Games/War issues and also Haymitch helping where he can...
Ronaldannk chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
wow. Really wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
You hit me in the feels
emeralgreenlove chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Such a sweet story. Thank you for picking up the slack where Suzanne Collin left it. Its so believable and loving ;)...One of my new Hunger Games favorites :)
Feelante chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
C'est une magnifique histoire, malheureusement, mon niveau en anglais, s'il est suffisamment bon pour comprendre la poésie et la beauté de ton texte, ne l'est pas assez pour me permettre de te remercier en anglais.
Alors merci! J'ai passé de merveilleux instants en compagnie de Peeta et Katniss. Tu as réussi à les rendre vivants, complexes, eux-mêmes.
Bravo!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
wow. just wow. this was beautiful and touching and so wonderfully IC and just a joy to read
S chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Very cute! And it probably isn't the worst thing to happen. :D Thanks!
OlgaNicole chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Thank you for the story!
Andimcc chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Great story!
Vi2009 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I loved this! It was so beautiful and so in character for Peeta and Katniss. Thanks for a great read!
RG2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
5/5.

That is so in character it hurts. I actually rocked in my seat a few times because I was so exited at parts. Also great work writing some dark stuff in their too!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Wow. Beautiful.
One of my favourite HG (book) scenes is that ending where Katniss "talks" about her two kids.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Amazing. That's all I have to say. Amazing.
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »