Reviews for This Memory of Us
hj marsh chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
hi I just enjoyed the 16th chapter of this memory of us. I wanted to know if you are doing more on this? if not you need to. this memory of us where would I find more about this story? today is sunday 4/14/13. looking forward to your soon reply. if you like
BottleFame chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
She's younger in this fic than the Ginrius I normally read (usually I prefer her to be around 16), but it's still really good so far.
Queen of Night chapter 16 . 6/15/2012
Can't wait for the sequel!
Lily the Odd chapter 16 . 5/21/2012
I TOTALLY LOVE THIS FIC! I fell for it, and really hard... I love Ginrius... I love Ginny's pairings, but Ginn and Draco or Sirius blows everything... I'm canon and fanom, but those are the death of me...

I love every single chapter from the very beginning till the awesome end. I love the spoilers, it went perfectly with the books, obviously there were the obvious fact that change it.

I'm not fond of Hermione, but you actually made me love her a bit, since she was an important piece of the story. Also, it freaks and awe me how Sirius and Remus were lovers during all that time... and they were still able to patch things up... and I would've like for Harry to realize he was in love with Ron, and be 'forever alone'. :P

I can go on and on but the review its long enough, haha, and could you please begin a new fic? I would love to read more from you soon...

Ohh, I almost forgot, I love the 15 chapter, how it has pass eight years and Ginn was still 'virgin' at everyone's eyes. Also everything about Veil, and Lily and James... Ugh guess you got it, haha.

Hoping, really, to read from you soon,

Slytherin's Strumpet chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Yum! I always wanted Sirius to have an affair with Ginny. Shes a vixen (;
paulaa90 chapter 16 . 5/5/2012
I loved Sirius & Ginny’s wedding. A small family and friend’s affair seemed just perfect for them. I’m glad that Harry decided to go to the wedding after all Sirius is his Godfather, and to be holding a grudge would just be stupid. This way he is at least moving on with his life, and dating again. Now if only the rest of Ginny’s family would come around.

I was so glad to see that Remus & Hermione also finally got married and that they were expecting a baby. I hope that in the story you will let us know if they had a boy or a girl. Finally some Sirius & Ginny smut! It was short but it was worth it. It was nice to see them finally consummate the relationship.

So Ginny is pregnant, and having a baby girl. I can just see Sirius trying to deal with a baby, and a girl at that. It would be interesting to read if Remus & Hermione had a boy, and with Sirius & Ginny’s girl, if they got involved. But I would also love to read more of their everyday lives, to see if the rest of Ginny’s family will accept her relationship with Sirius considering she is now carrying his baby.

I loved this story and I cannot wait to read your next Sirius & Ginny story.

P.S. I am so sorry to hear about your great grandmother.
Pixye Black chapter 16 . 5/3/2012
Hi! I started reading your story yesterday, and I couldn't stop until I finished it today. I totally and completely LOOOVEE the fic! It's amazing! I'm a huge fan of this couple and I been having a lot of trouble trying to find a fic that I really liked. But from the moment I started reading this one I totally loved it, please continue writing about them, because the way you developed the story was truly amazing!
onecelestialbeing chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
well im sorry about your great-grandma, you know you are more than welcome to inbox me if needed.

i am such a sucker for happy endings, so thank you! this story was amazing
Bergere chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
Very very nice end! :)
paulaa90 chapter 15 . 4/20/2012
I have to admit, I had a very hard time writing this review. I absolutely LOVE this story, and I hate to see it end, but I understand that you have other things going on in your life. I can’t wait to read the sequel to this story, with that being said on to the review;

I was surprised that Sirius didn’t react more harshly to the way Ginny was being treated at the Ministry. I mean this is the woman he loves, and they are calling her a whore, but he really didn’t do anything to protect her or fight back.

I can understand where Kingsley is coming from, after all technically Ginny was still underage, but still it was eight years ago, just let it be. Sirius has been gone for eight years they should just be happy that he is safe.

I thought the way Molly yelled at Sirius & Ginny was hilarious. I mean she was so mad that she actually fainted from the shock of it all.

I can’t wait to read about the wedding between Sirius & Ginny, and hopefully they will have a happily ever after.

As I said before I am so sorry to see this story ending, but can’t wait to read the sequel, and the epilogue.

Until Tuesday,

onecelestialbeing chapter 15 . 4/17/2012
Hahahah hilarious! Good luck with your exams and I'm going to add you on pottermore, I'm feathermoonstone6022
LyraStar26 chapter 15 . 4/17/2012
Noo! I love this story! But I can respect that you don't have time because of exams. Been there done that. I'm sad to see that next is an epilogue :( I really found this story entertaining. It was very well written! And I loved the chemistry between Sirius and Ginny, it was perfect! Great plot as well! I'm so looking forward to the sequel! I will keep an eye out for it! Oh by the way, no need to thank me for favorting and following your story, but you welcome :) it was awesome seeing my name there! No one has every thanked me before! So yes, I will depart now and good luck with you exams!

paulaa90 chapter 14 . 4/12/2012
OMG! Sirius is finally back where he belongs, with Ginny! It was nice to see Remus and Sirius hug each other. It was good to see that at least someone had the sense to know they needed to get out of where they were. They were in a public place the Golden Trio, and then Sirius Black shows up back from the dead. I was surprised to see that more reports were not around, but that someone was there taking pictures, just like in real life, someone always has a camera ready.

I loved the description of Hermione’s place. It sounded just like something she would have. I also loved Sirius explanation for what happened in the Veil and why it took him so long for him to get back. I can understand why Harry was mad why his parents never came back for him, but Sirius was right by the time they came back Harry would be older than his parents. I can also understand his reaction to finding out about Sirius & Ginny. I mean he was planning I building a life with her, and then he finds out that she’s been in love with his Godfather all this time. That has got to hurt, but I’m sure that he’ll eventually get over it. I mean his Godfather just came back from the dead, and I know Harry has missed him too; he just has to get over the hurt of seeing his fiancé with his Godfather.

It was nice to finally see Sirius & Ginny get some alone time together. They really needed it. Of course that was interrupted by the newspaper. I loved the headline it was very funny. I can’t wait to see what happens at the Ministry!

I am so happy that you have decided to continue this story! I can’t wait to see where Sirius & Ginny’s relationship goes!

Can’t wait to read the next update!

onecelestialbeing chapter 14 . 4/10/2012
Sooo great, as usual ;) glad they're back together
Joleigh13 chapter 13 . 4/5/2012
Good. I was happy to see Remus still alive and with Hermione but I wasn't happy with Ginny being engaged with Harry. Yes, I'm aware that she should have moved on and obviously in real life she would have. However, she still loves Sirius desperately and well, this is FANFICTION so she could have waited for him. But that I can actually overlook. I was very surprised to see her being mad at Sirius, though. I was actually mad that he didn't immediately go back! Knowing the time difference he should have come back but Ginny wouldn't have known that so I would have thought she would have gotten angry later on...besides that it was an excellent chapter and I really enjoyed it! Even if I don't make it seem like it!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »