Reviews for A Position of Poverty
kariinna20498 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Loved this
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Nice o/s...thanks for sharing :)
debslmac chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
:) loved this story
auroraboralis chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I really enjoyed your little story! I love period pieces ~ so I couldn't resist your shot at this! Elizabeth Gaskill wrote about the era and the industrialization of England ~ she had great heart and a wicked pen!
princessnerra chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wonderful story! Glad Edward and Bella got their Happy ending!
kneon chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I did like this, felt like I was missing some though through the years when they were separated & then Edward making money and them meeting. I felt like the ending was rushed.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
i really enjoyed this! i felt transported to the 1860's, the language the descriptions were perfect. i got really attached to them and i'm glad they got their happy ending. what was up with mister swan's complete 180? they dance together once and all hell broke lose haahha but whatever old man they ended up together, in your face! hahaha i loved it :) good luck!
Obviously Dreaming chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
A cute historical one-shot. Twilight isn't my favourite universe, but I liked the individuality of this story.

Good luck in your contest!

-Obviously
polyphany chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Love it!
suzy 2010 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Lovely story. So glad that Bella and Edward were united at the end.
fuz chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Lovely. Thank you.
Jasper's Woman chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
WOW!... so beautifully written. I was giggling as master swan said they were engaged.

and when he left...I was so sick... then they met again... *sighs*.

wil you write more?
therabbitrules chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
My heart broke when the couple was seperated. Yet I knew they were destined to find one another again. : ) I enjoyed your historic detailand fell in love with your story and characters.

Good luck in the contest!
Hev99 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Aww this was so sweet! I love historical fics so I lapped this up! I was so glad they did eventually get their happily ever after together. I liked the historical details you put in for accuracy and like you, I agree that sometimes a bit of accuracy has to be sacrificed in the name of artistic licence! Well done! Good luck in the contest! :)
contagiously chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Wasn't Edward a Masen? At the ball he's mentioned as Edward Cullen.