Reviews for Perfect, Precious
LizaMa chapter 17 . 12/28/2015
I love this Story. it is quite different from your other Multichapter fic but sooo great, cant decide which one i like more
LizaMa chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
oooww a nice solution 3
LizaMa chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
ah i just love draco in this fanfic. stupid draco and caring snape
LizaMa chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
nice chap. Ron kind of deserved it
LizaMa chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
oh god i was smiling like an Idiot. it was so hilarious
LizaMa chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
love the dynamics of the two
LizaMa chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
amazing chapter. it was so hilarious the way Ron ignores all this hilarious facts. and how funny and careless Harry can be
HecateRavenclaw chapter 17 . 12/19/2014
️ I LOVE THIS STORY! I am so sad that this story is finished. This is one is my favorite Drsrry stories. ️
inkedbaby chapter 17 . 4/30/2014
Excuse my laziness, but logging in from my phone is a hassle.
So this is lovely, love the idea of a muggle course thats mandatory. I always love Draco doing muggle things, and i loved how you had him react. I have to admit severus in muggle clothes freaked me out a little, id never seen that before and couldnt really picture it at all. Lol.
I love that your angst was never drawn out either, this was really a happy, romantic read.
One thing though, your characters were so so OOC, thats fine, but like Draco cried way too much in the beginning and it was like i know theyre gay, but they aren't thirteen year old girls...i dunno, thats my petpeeve, when the characters just come off girly.
Its also a tad realistic that the three main couples are all gay, but thats understandable as far as this story goes.
I loved the rem/sev, usually im all for remsirius, but i love severus so when sirius isnt around hes obviously the next adequate choice lol, and it was great about the spells being put into a book!
So yeah, good job.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
I really like this story :) one thing I noticed, and you may want it this way, but you said small tub, and when I think of the word tub, I think large. In my mind small tube may have worked slightly better. But overall great story!
itradedyesterday chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
AGH OMG THE FEELS! Y DO U DO THIS TO ME?! haha jk, but it was absolutely AH-MAZING darling. Stunning XP
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Loved it. Sorry so few reviews. Story is nice so far. I love Draco.
lulubram chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
very good and I loved it !
Kimi Lowe chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
beautiful story. wonderful.
wolfblood4242 chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
Comopletely and utterly amazing and fantastic!