Reviews for Young Love
Ino Death chapter 23 . 12/5/2013
why did you have to cliffhanger this and still haven't updated in a year it 2013! please update sooon !
oXMiyakaXo chapter 23 . 3/14/2013
i love you stories! x3 even if you are getting bored with them i think there going magnificent :D i envy people who can write because i always wanted to but afraid of the critisizm (i have no idea if i spelled that right O_o) keep it up :D

Sincerely,
Miya3
magicherry chapter 18 . 2/16/2013
I just wanted to say that I like this story, but I really think that the misaki you portrayed is not true to the character in the manga/anime.
Glompeh chapter 23 . 1/12/2013
Noooo... Why did you suddenly cut it off?! I really want to read the next chapter. This is awesome. Ive been emotional through out the 23 chapters.
Please write the next chapter soon *o*
MioMisaki chapter 23 . 12/30/2012
Yay you updated can't wait til next time your story is amazing!
MireaShta chapter 23 . 12/25/2012
Misaki & Usagi better get back together *sniff sniff* this story made me cry..
MireaShta chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
...Ok...Idk wat to say...bt there is 1 thing I WANT to say. Misaki get your damn ass back to Usagi's house and run away together! DO NOT GIVE UP ON HIM FOR SHINOBU! YOU GUYS WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER!
MireaShta chapter 15 . 12/25/2012
This chapter is sooo messed up! I hate tht damn rat! ...AND USAGI! (Messed upGood chapter XD)
MireaShta chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
sniff sniff...tht damn rat...sounds like my relationship rite nw...No! I won't let it be tht Misaki ends up like me! I will do watever it takes for them to stay together! Even if it means reading on!
MireaShta chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
"Oh and when I said that any guy would be lucky to date you, I must have been on drugs"

Hell yea! Say it Misaki! Get your badass side out! Nobody messes with Usagi & Misaki and gets away it! Your freakin screwed yourself Nazumia-kun...or should I say "rat" (Nazumi means rat- I'm taking tht "a" off his name...he doesn't deserve it!) XD
MireaShta chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
Ok...for 1..I NVR expected Hiroki to kiss Misaki like tht...I was like: "Wait WHAT?! Wha...Wha..." Yea...Misaki needs to get his badass side on to protect himself!
MireaShta chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
I kinda find this chapter funny lol: "Nii-chan, you know I'm gay. Please get rid of the idea that I might turn straight."

Funny! XD I didn't even kno tht his brother knew tht he was.
MireaShta chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Holy...I didn't even kno tht it was against the law to have relationship form of minor & adult...even with gays...this makes it even more exciting XD
Angels Eat Cake chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
DA FUQK! Aww well idg a c*rp anymore! Misaki I bow my head in shame
Xx-Kit-xX chapter 23 . 12/21/2012
OoO...
i can't wait to find out what happens next!