Reviews for Black Raven
FlamMabel chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
I like it. It's an interesting twist, and you wrote it well. Makes sense, and with all the intrigue and misdirection surrounding Steve's family, this is plausible.

Love Danny's emotion in defense and care of his partner and friend.
shirik chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
i was never sure that Steve's mother is really dead and i'm still not sure that his father is not dead. i also don't think that governor jamson is really dead. i thought about several theories so i don't think your mind is twisted lol
HelenBeacham chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
This is a terrific explanation as to who Shelburne is. I wouldn't be surprised if the show's producers 'stole' your idea.
ambard10 chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
only a thing, when Steve wake up Danno has that tell him about his mother.. because Steve's never been betrayed by Danno..
sorree chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
Nice twist.
wcfan chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
What I think? What I think is that Doris can stick it where the sun don't shine.

Yeah, she wanted to protect her family, blah, blah. But her children suffered because of it. They lost their mum, their dad and each other because of what happened all those years ago. I just wanted to cry thinking about all the things that they went through.

Your whole explanation is fine. But God, if this ever happens on the show, I might end up having to buy a new TV because I might actually throw something at it from anger.
moonjat54 chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
That was indeed an interesting notion of who and what Shelburne is. I rather hope the show doesn't take that route but I have to say this was one way that things could have gone. It sure ties a lot of loose ends together and your logic makes sense. And I loved Danny's rant in defense of Steve. Both Joe and Doris deserved it. Perhaps as a child, Steve could not have been clued in but once an adult and with his background, he certainly deserved to know the truth. Being kept in the dark has not spared him any pain or protected him in any way.
lynnrxgal chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
I think that your explanation of Shelburne is very plausible! Great chapter!
fangirl29 chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
This works. But I don't like Steve's mom. Danny's right. If it weren't for her and Joe then Steve wouldn't be where he is now-not that I don't appreciate the extreme whump and emotional angst, mind you. It's just that mommy's aren't supposed to hurt their babies like that :(
janie m chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
This is a great plot for the whole Shelburne thing. Brilliant.
janie m chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
Yes! I think Steve's mother's alive too. I think she was smuggled out of Hawaii by the friend of Joe's who faked passports. Explains Steve's Dad's slightly irritated 'Your mother's gone' comment.

Your writing is kept so in character.
janie m chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
This is so tense. I'm so glad it was Danny who found Steve.
janie m chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Just Wow.
janie m chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Really powerful writing. The part about the sunlight was very moving as a contrast to the inhuman violence and degradation.
janie m chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
You are such a good writer. Just rediscovered this story after real life got in the way and am loving it.
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »