Reviews for Black Raven
Kilema chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter. The end of that chapter - great - Steve's mom at his side. Poor Steve. Can' wait to read more but I'll wait patiently ;)
francis2 chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
Oooohhhhh! What a reveal! Love it! Of course she would want to see her mortally sick son. Now on with the story, I need to know more.
anne laure chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
Oh my god! Steve's mother is not dead! Steve after being tortured, he will discover, if he comes out of coma, her mother is alive

Roll on the next chapter
wcfan chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
I'm so glad that the team finally found Steve. But he's gonna have a long road to recovery both physically and emotionally.
Runner043 chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
Glad to see another chapter up. Very well done, I could really feel the emotion emanating from Danny as he found his weak and emaciated partner.

I hope they will find a way to help those who gave Steve their blankets in a previous chapter. Maybe they'll lock up the guards, so they can go free.
shirik chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
wow this was very hard to imagine...poor steve. tnx for updating!
sorree chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Still as intense as ever !Hope you don't take too long to update again... readers need to know what will happen next... please don't make them be too late... nice how you depict Danny and his protectiveness... wow!
neptune60 chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
I don't know why writers treat Joe so badly. He's like a father to Steve and risked his life to save him in Korea. It seems Steve's not allowed to really care for anyone but Danny. I didn't like Danny posessiveness or the idea that he's the only one who is allowed to be devastated by what's happened to Steve. Even if Steve is extremely light I still don't see Danny being able to carry him because Steve is too tall for him to hold him comfortably. I'm glad that he's finally been rescued and I hope we see all the team get to comfort him.
moonjat54 chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
I am so glad that you are not gone for good. And so grateful to see that they finally found Steve, I only hope that it is not too late. Poor guy is in for a LONG recovery. You did a great job on making clear how worried Danny was. I will patiently waiting for more.
Cokie316 chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
DO NOT ABANDON...!

We need to know how it ends. But what about all those other poor people there? Someone needs to save them, too.

Great story. Very difficult to read, but very good.
highonscifi chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was just thinking, a couple of days ago, that it had been far too long since the last chapter of your wonderful story, so I was thrilled to see the notification of a new chapter today.

Hopefully, another new chapter soon? Please? Pretty please? :-)
weemcg33 chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Love this story, very well written and I'm so glad they have finally found Steve.
goorob chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Great chapter, thanks for the update! Can't wait for the next.
francis2 chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Waaaaahhh! This made me choke up. Please let Steve recover! I'll wait patiently.
anne laure chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Oh my god! the more I read your story and I want to know more
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »