Reviews for Black Raven
Kajtena chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Poor little girl, I wonder why she was there.
I can't believe that he is there for months, but it's realistic.
Kajtena chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
I just found this story, how could I miss it, it's great so far.
I don't a know how they are going to rescue him, did they even know where is he? Going back to read more;-)
R.U. Lisnin chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
Awesome story! I really enjoyed it! Your an amazing writer :)
Pantherfan16 chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
Loved how the other prisoners rallied around him, trying to help! I just wish that Steve had heard the sound of the helicopter, as that is all he was waiting to hear from at the start. I also liked how Danny simply said, when do we leave? LOVE Danny, so straight forward. Great chapter!
Pantherfan16 chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
CAN'T wait to hear what Joe has to say, I almost forgot to review! Looks like steve might be coming home, hopefully. I nearly cried when Gracie wished for Steve to come home and then the doorbell rang! Poor Kamekona coming in second best. Clicking on the next chapter now... :)
Pantherfan16 chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Great chapter! It certainly covered a lot. Poor steve being stuck there for so long. I loved your progression of his mental state and how the girl sort of saved his ife, though it was very sad that she died :(. Also thought that seeing his reflection and hw far he had deteriorated snapped him back into the Super SEAL mode. Great work!
Pantherfan16 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Love how you started the chapter with the POV of the sun, very creative way to describe the scene and an interesting read! :) The method of torture sounds particularly nasty! Nice Steve whump!
Pantherfan16 chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Awesome chapter! Can't see how steve will be getting out of this one, love how steve is 'hearing' Danny in his head!
Pantherfan16 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Another great chapter! Your characterisation is brilliant, I swear i'm watching an episode instead of reading a fic! :) Can't wait to see what happens to poor Steve, bring on the whump!
Pantherfan16 chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Great chapter! Loved how we got to see Danny's POV, especially the exchange between Danny and Joe, that was the same between Steve and Joe in the episode, very clever!
Pantherfan16 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Great first chapter! Poor Steve, he just can't catch a break. Clicking the next button now... :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
Another great story! Nice work! :)
JensensMisses chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Ooh okay :) I never read this story before as I thought it was gonna be all about joe. But i saw you had a lot of reviews so thought I'd give it a go. Must say your writing is amazing and now I know steve is hurt (I love me some hurt steve lol) I'm definately going to read more!
cytpotter chapter 18 . 11/2/2012
Ahhhhh! I LOVED it! Poor Steve though! Finding out about his mom from Adam! (Rolls eyes!) I'm surprised that Steve didn't deck him! Or Danny... maybe Danny should of! hehe! And yes the tears flowed as I read the part with Grace and Steve! So I give this fic a resounding TWO THUMBS up! :D Loved the action, whump and the heartache as well! Great Job! Thanks for writting and sharing!
cytpotter chapter 13 . 11/2/2012
AHHHHH! I'd love to knock those two blunderheads together! Yeah I know this is FF but those two just make me want to scream at times! I mean really! Danny should KNOW he can't keep anything from Steve! The Super SEAL can read him like a book! And Steve... well grrrrrrrr just accept some lovein' for a bit will ya! And GET BACK IN THAT BED! LOL! ;) on to the next chapter!
318 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »