Reviews for Black Raven
cytpotter chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
WOW! I LOVE IT! I think your explaination of how things went down with Shelburne is fantastic! Makes a whole lot more sense then what the show has yet to offer! Plus I loved that John knew as well... it made a lot more sense that he would know! I mean how would Doris ever keep what she was and what she did from him? DadMcGarrett would of been too smart for that! Plus John asking Joe to hide Doris... that made perfect sense as well! So yeah I LOVE your version and explaination of things! Great Job!
cytpotter chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
First of all WOW... I love whump but Holy Smokes! Poor Steve! I have to admit that the part about the little girl in the prisoner camp was... well let's just say that I had to stop reading it lastnight cause I knew it would bother me when I tried to go to sleep! (stuff about kids always does!) But I read it this morning and even though I cried I got through it! And then when Danno rescued Steve... well other then my fear(even as irrational as I know it was) was that Steve would die before they got him help! But even as I am fretting about that! I kept thinking what about the other prisoners! Then I read your A/N in the next chapter and I kept faith that a wonderful author like you wouldn't let those poor souls suffer any longer! I think I know what you did for them but I can't wait to read it so that I know they will be fine as well! :D I love whump but I have a very soft heart and I hate to see suffering... a contradiction I know! Then there is MomMcGarrett... I can't wait to read what she has to say! ;) Great story! Loving it so far! Now on to the next chapter!

PS. When Grace wished for her Uncle Steve and then opened that door and burst into tears... well she wasn't the only one crying!
cytpotter chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
:D WOW! What a start! Love how you just jump right in with the whump! :D Can't wait to hit that next button! But I wanted to say that I really love the start to this story! ;) Now for that "Next" button...
Gwalchmai chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
Late review incoming. :) That scene with Steve and Gracie was so heartbreaking. *sniff* I'm so glad Steve got his Gracie-hug, though, he really needed it! I have to admit, with everything else that had happened over the last chapters, I had completely forgotten about Steve's mom, so I was just as much taken by surprise as Danny and Steve were when Adam Noshimuri showed up and dropped his bombshell. I'm glad Steve was kind of able to handle the news and didn't push Danny away because of it (well, at least he didn't push too hard *g*). Poor Steve - that's really not the best way to get reunited with his thought-to-be-dead mom. I hope Danny will do a lot of hand-holding, even if it's only in the figurative sense. ;-) A great ending for a great story!
PaulaXan chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
Bravo! I loved this! I loved how you wrapped things up with Steve and Gracie and wow, what a surprise when Adam showed up. :o Wow! Glad Steve took the news relatively well and has actually asked Danny to help. Funny point about the hand holding. :p Great story! Loved it!
Cokie316 chapter 18 . 8/12/2012
Very nice. A fitting end to a very difficult story. You did a fantastic job. So... What's next ? :-)
maggs chapter 18 . 8/10/2012
thank you for completing this wonderful story, so grafic in parts, and so compassionate in such a dire place, loved it all , if this is the end is there a part two to this story , steve going to the airport to me *m0m* has to be tempting , after seal buriel of course .
FlamMabel chapter 18 . 8/11/2012
That was great. The Steve and Grace part brought tears to my eyes. I still don't feel any better about Adam, even though he tried to make amends of sorts. Glad Steve didn't take everything too badly. Like the light bickering between Danny and Steve at the end of the story. Shows that no matter what, they are like brothers and will be there for one another.

I hope you have another story planned. I love your work.
susy chapter 18 . 8/11/2012
Awesome, awesome story! What about a sequel? :) Can't wait for your next story!
Kilema chapter 18 . 8/11/2012
Thank you so much for this fantastic, sad, dark and heartbreaking story.
Again, thank you so much for sharing.
francis2 chapter 18 . 8/11/2012
Hehe, love the ending. Great writing of emotional turmoil. Adam meant well and I think it came out okay. Can't wait to read more.
Qweb chapter 18 . 8/10/2012
"But you are back now, Uncle Steve. You're just... belated." - awwwwww.
lanteaddicted chapter 18 . 8/10/2012
GREAT CHAPTER
ambard10 chapter 18 . 8/10/2012
congratulations, i like very much this story, was great...great end the end excellent : "Oh, and Danny, just so we're clear," ... "there will be no hand-holding at the airport. People are talking already. I don't need my mother joining in on that conversation." is so Mcgarrett... one more time CONGRATULATIONS...
Gone2Far chapter 18 . 8/10/2012
LOVED the ending! The scene with the reunion with Gracie was heartbreaking. The entire story was so very well written. I can't tell you how wonderful I think it is. You are a fabulously talented writer!
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »