Reviews for Black Raven
moonjat54 chapter 18 . 8/10/2012
You found an interesting way to move the story back to where the show will take over. I happen to like the Adam that the show has given us so it was nice to see that he tried to make amends here in your story as well. Now if we can only get the answers from the show that explain why Mama McG made both her kids suffer for 20 years. I don't always buy the line that it "was for their protection" since look how things turned out. Mary ended up a wild child and Steve has been tortured for information he did not have. Not much protection in my opinion.
newsyd chapter 18 . 8/10/2012
Great great great... That was a wonderful story!
Fifilla chapter 18 . 8/10/2012
Very intense, dark story - it was sometimes really hard to read.
But great stuff, wonderfully written.
Thanks a lot for writing and sharing.
lynnrxgal chapter 18 . 8/10/2012
Loved every single chapter! Thank you!
maggs chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
love this story please update soon , already hooked on seal buriel but please update this one soon
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
I wouldn't blame Danny for freaking out when he saw Steve. Add the pills to the knowledge of what happened in Korea and the way Steve's been behaving, it's not to far fetched.

This is a long road for Steve, he needs all the support he can get.
Cokie316 chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
great chapter! I really love this story. And now that Danno's on the job, I hope Steve will get better! :)
sym64 chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
Great chapter as always.

I'm not sure I like it that Danny went behind Steve's back and talked to Joe to find out what happened to Steve in Korea. Danny is not the right person to help Steve. They are way too close for that.

Steve needs a professional third person he can talk to. Not his closest friend. The traumatized person, in this case Steve would not want his best friend to suffer about what happened to him. He would not want him to know, and for good reasons. It will only add to the guilt in the end. Yes, he needs his friends as support, but not to talk it out, to get it out of his system. None of his friends would be the right person for that.

Looking forward to your next chapter.
Gwalchmai chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
That's about how I thought Danny would react after seeing the pills. I can't blame him. Steve leaving the hospital AMA must have scared him to death, not to mention the state Steve was in after he went for a swim or his reaction to Gracie - just as poor Steve doesn't seem to get a break from his memories, poor Danny doesn't seem to get a break from the constant fear of losing him. *hugs both of them* I think you're doing a great job of showing us how raw their emotions still are and how hard things are for both of them right now, and also how much they need each other at the moment (even if one of them isn't as ware of it as the other *g*).

God, the things Steve had to go through are beyond horrible. As hard as it is for him to talk about what happened to Yun Hee, I'm still glad he did and shared a little bit of it with Danny. I liked the scene between the two of them in the bathroom (yay for removing doubts and misunderstandings!). The ending made me smile. Heh, trauma doesn't stand a chance against the combined forces of Danno and Gracie! :D
Guest chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
Love it.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
just love this story, poor steve so much despair, and danny knowing his mother's alive and how is he going to break the news to a broken steve, please update soon
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
This has been a monumental epic story - looking forward to the final chapter
Kilema chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
Loved that chapter very much. I like how the friends talk about that. I'm so sorry for Steve, that he thought he would never see Danny again after he acted so strange with Grace. Hope you will update soon.
francis2 chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
Now all Steve needs is a professional. Good friends sometimes force you to do the right thing.
lanteaddicted chapter 17 . 6/29/2012