Reviews for Memory Pending
RoxasConan chapter 17 . 1/25/2021
Fucking hell, holy shit, jesus fucking- Just wow. All the wow!

I won't lie, I cried so freaking much last chapter, and shed a few more happier ones this chapter. This fic was amazing though! I'm so glad I started looking at completed fics backwards through the search pages. Amazing
Insilur chapter 17 . 4/26/2018
Beautiful... I have never sobbed for an ending of a book before.
NTD Prime chapter 16 . 8/30/2017
that was a nice story. I took a break after my last review but I still stand by it. tragedies do tend to have constant negatives just usually not so utterly blatant. Thanks for posting it anyway.
NTD Prime chapter 7 . 8/30/2017
I don't really care how old this story is, your obsession with harming your character via Dash is getting really old really fast. At the very least the rest is enjoyable but this is becoming unbearable.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/19/2015
I don't really like the Rainbow x AJ ship, but otherwise this is a really good story.
Very Hard chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Holy crap so much detail! I could never write something like this.
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I'd work on not describing every little thing and kind of moving things forward faster. Seems alright though other than that.
iOptimumReaper chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
And so ends the tale of our great hero... When Equestria was in trouble, he answered the call for help... A great man, or stallion in this case, he was helping those in need... (Trying to pull a Fallout NV ending speech)
Ulydace chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
What the... Who the...

This. Is...

Right now, I'm contemplating whether to bash my head on a concrete wall multiple times for saying this fic sucked the first three ,or four, chapters I've read. I'm actually GLAD to have read through despite my earlier distaste.

Looks like I've learned a bit about first impressions myself, and implementing the lesson to the reader just added the general awesomeness the way to let the fic flow. And the fact that this fic isn't for the enjoyment full-blown bronys, or MLP fans alone. I only watched the first episode of MLP, and wow...just wow...

You. Are. Awesome.

No seriously, your just THAT fricking awesome!
Holy chapter 16 . 11/27/2012
That was amazing. Its 2:37am and im on the verge of crying. I didn't expect this. Thank you. -silence-
kingwasabi chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Dude I'm not ashamed to say I cried at the end first during the skewing and the out of joy for the begging keep up please you did a great job
Mr.lava123 chapter 15 . 11/1/2012
I loved the story from the beginning and am waiting (hoping for it to continue) for more love way you plotted your theories. Hope for more :D
grandmasterfred chapter 17 . 8/26/2012
Jobs a good one!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Im eagerly waiting for an equally awesome sequel
Indigo Sky chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
This story was an absolute pleasure to read. The only problem was me staying up to 3am to finish it! I was hooked, badly. I also thought both epilogues were a suitable end to Mender's tale, but I'm a sucker for #2 :p Waiting with bated breath for your sequel. Huzzah, the fun has been doubled!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »