Reviews for Memory Pending
Jagermax chapter 17 . 8/10/2012
Wow love it bro keep up the good work and I loved it soo much I'd probably publish it
Qwerty Hooves chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
wow, amazing story. loved both epilogues.
JuryBlazeBlade chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
whew... dude you had me worried for a moment there. you did an excellent job with your story here. the characters were true to form and your way with words is enchanting. I literally could not stop reading, your first epilogue left me feeling a down but sometimes stories dont end the way we want them to. but then I read the authors notes and saw that you were planning a sequel and I was indeed curious. I am glad to see that Moon Mender is not in fact dead and cannot wait to see where you go from here.
SEfervteGBFDGfdbs54y64b564btBS chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
Wow, I had to do a double take when I saw this. Great as always. :3
ravengt chapter 16 . 8/8/2012
Two words... Manly tear. I dont actually like sad stories though (have enough going on without anything being added on from what i read.) so i will 134% be reading that 2nd Epilogue. D

All in all this was quite a work. You had my hooked since the first chapter and i couldn't get enough of mender. Funny character and was usually dying during his internal dialogs. 10/10 for this fic and i seriously can't wait for more.
Blackgryphon91 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I just finished reading this and I will admit, I read it all at once. I couldn't put the story down so to speak. You have an amazing way with words and had me transfixed from chapter one. Amazing job and amazing story. I can't wait to read the sequel to this and any other story that you put out. You have most certainly made a follower out of me. Keep doing what you do man.
Rmsjrr chapter 16 . 3/10/2012
Amazing. that was pure diamond like storytelling i shall read the sequel but at least mender died a true hero's death.
Mew Three2000 chapter 16 . 3/9/2012
I said Wow before but now I know how to truly describe you style of story telling.

One Word: Rumplestiltskin!

For you take the English language and spin it into PURE GOLD! Every thing is just beautiful, from the internal struggle, to the intriguing social reactions, ah hell you even made a pegasi wing boner sound like something from a ballet dancers training regiment, and finely the ending was the most bitter sweet I have ever read in the longest time.

As a writer you couldn’t make your self any cooler, even if you were ICE COLD!

I would love to read more of your Universal view on but I do have one request. Please, please leave Moon Mender where he is. Once a character dies a hero’s death, he should stay that way. To truly bring him back would cheapen the whole story of his life and his death. It would be like bringing back Obi-Wan Kenobi after he died in the forth movie to be fine and dandy for the fifth.

Thank you for a truly beautiful piece of writing. ..
kwak73 chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
Well I was really sad he died and you ending the story like this made it a great story but I felt pretty mad that you killed the guy off, But note at the end says a continue of his story? As in he's not dead, Now I cant wait to see that good luck with it, and I hope the sequeal ends with something a bit happier. Keep the humor in the next one it was hilarious.
The3rdRedMoon chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
... when i saw a 16th chapter i was like hes coming back, but the i realized nope he isnt superman hes not coming back... i wish he had come back.
SEfervteGBFDGfdbs54y64b564btBS chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
Dammit, sad ending is sad! T_T

Hell yeah I'll be reading the sequel.
roboboy33 chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
Bravo! One of the best stories I've ever read. I'll be looking forward to the sequel.
LaserLens4 chapter 14 . 3/7/2012
Best stor I've read since My Little Dashie. There is however, an improper use of a colon in chapter 14 which surprises me because the rest of the story is perfect.
shad0wstalker00 chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
Damnit man, why did you have to do this to me. I thoroughly enjoyed your story and that ending was something truly special. It's not often a piece of fanfiction can get me this worked up. There is only one true way of describing it though.

Manly.

Bucking.

Tears.
LaserLens4 chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
An excellent story! I look forward to reading the next one!
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »