Reviews for Memory Pending
Akela Stronghoof chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
FINALLY you update on FF. I was wondering what was going on. Guys, don't worry, sequel is on the way.
Amethyst 0 chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
the ending it put me to tears it was so touching i truly loved it
magicalnessness chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
I must say that this story so far has Surpassed all other fan fictions and even Most books I've ever read. It was quite refreshing to have a my little pony story that isn't of a modern day brony automatically adjusting to life in Equestria like most of these stories are and it is one of those stories I cannot put down (literally, I can't literally put down my computer) I'd suggest this to anyone and look forward to the next chapter
kwak73 chapter 13 . 2/24/2012
Holy crap, this is starting to make sense now, the whole dimension travel thing(which you did a good job of explaning) and story as a whole seems to be coming together. At least for this part, hope it turns out well for mender and of course your humor is great, waiting anxiously for the next part.
Muminpappan chapter 12 . 2/24/2012
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
Tylen chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
i have to say this is my favorite story out there. please keep up the great work.
The3rdRedMoon chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
i really enjoy this story, it would be a shame if it didnt continue.
LaserLens4 chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
I had to take SEVERAL breaks during this chapter. At one point I almost passed out. No story, not even Cupcakes has ever done that to me. It was very strange, amazing, and disturbing at the same time. I can't really explain it, but I have this feeling in my heart like, "WHOAH!"
MemeShock chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
"always bring a towel" Hitchikers guide to the galaxy reference? :D
Muminpappan chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
great

...
kwak73 chapter 10 . 2/15/2012
This story just keeps me on the edge of my seat, the mystery of who he is, the rock things, and plus its really funny, eager to hear more.
Rayde Cooper chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
I like this as much as the next guy, BUT WHATS WITH ALL OF THE HEAD BASHING! I mean, 1st into a crater, 2nd by a falling bag with an apple core in it, and now a rock?
Nevcrux chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
Wow... That's the first word to say at least.

Immensely immersive chapters, an edge of the seat writing style. I'm happy to say that I read these first nine chapters in one sitting and am eagerly waiting to read more!

~Nev
kwak73 chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
Moon mender is a pretty good name, murphy didnt sound like a good pony name dit it,but yeah good chapter. Way to keep the mystery going
kwak73 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
woah, at the end was that a hallucination or a memory, this is getting interesting. Is murphy his name now then, it fits with the whole always hurt thing, really you love to torture this guy with head injuries. lol, looking forward to more
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »