Reviews for For the Want of Some Batteries
Pricklefritz chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I just died laughing!
This is hilarious and cute at the same time!
Congrats on the story!
DragonEye0905 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Ohmygoodness, I can't stop laughing! Love. Just love. So hilarious! XD
Oh, wow. I love thier reaction to the batteries! And when they get to the parking lot! This is amazing, really.

And I love how well written it is. Unlike some humor, where it has no plot, amd is just one overly long sentance. Great job, you!
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Okay, I nearly peed my pants when Demise's hair caused a mass explosion of batteries. xD That is HILARIOUS! Hahahahahahahahah.
Yueki chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
OMG, I couldn't stop laughing the whole time I was reading this! *crying* This was brilliant!
Vaati chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Oh my gosh, that was hysterical! I laughed aloud several times! You. Are. GENUIS! Keep up the AWSOME work!

-Vaati!-
Kieran-Prince chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I can't even begin to count the amount of times that I heard Fi tell me that my batteries were nearly depleted near the end.

This was so amazing! Everyone was in character and I just love that. And I nearly busted a gut when Fi basically told Demise how to get batteries. She is so evil XD

Of course Demise would end up burning all of the batteries except for that one pack. But, I was kind of expecting something similar to that happening.

Ghirahim and Fi are so evil! Plotting something like that (I refuse to believe that they honestly did that cause they were in dire need of batteries).

Amazing job with this story. I just couldn't stop laughing and whenever I did, I was gawking in hilarity.
Laureen Lycan chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I busted out laughing SO hard a few times. I loved the detail on how Ghirahim joined in on laughing with Demise as they went through the gate, and on how Link "waited for the end".
MagmarFire chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Okay, this was freaking hilarious. I saw a piece of fan art presenting a similar situation a while back, but this just exaggerates it all tenfold.

And it was glorious. Everyone's in-character, and that's what makes it so hilariously awesome.

Favoriting, 1ing, all of it.
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Lol that was hilarious xD

I like your descriptions on how Link views the human world XD

I also like Ghirahim and Fi's interactions/conversation at the end. Is it weird that I saw it like a date? xD
my aesthetic is peanut butter chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
im wiping tears from my eyes from my uncontrolable laughter
Team Vladimir chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Wow! This was awesome! I laughed so much!
SkywardDiamond chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Dear gods. I laughed and choked so much as I read this that my nose is running...this was great. Thanks for posting this little gem. 3
sheltered by my dreams chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This...is so BEAUTIFUL! You kept everyone in character, and used their personalities to ensue more humor. This is brilliantly written, and I died at the pure genius behind it. Thank you so much for writing this!
THISACCOUNTMUSTBEDELETED chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
OMG! I laughed through the whole thing! I had something like this happen to me and I was like, "Way to break the fourth wall, Fi!" XD
Argen-Lobo-Ridder chapter 1 . 1/25/2012