Reviews for Secret Agent Man
flootzavut chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Heheheh love it!
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 10/10/2008 that's payback. Very funny.
LisaG chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
ROTFLOL! That was a hoot and absolutel adorable! I could SO see Simon doing that to her! I wish you would write some more of this...some AU stuff where Simon never of the biggest mistakes they made on WW...then again if they didn't kill him off, Mark Harmon couldn't have gone on to do NCIS, which is a b*tchin' show! :)
Amy Rose chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
HAHAHAHAHAHA! That was hillarious!

none chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
u have to write more! however good all these new fics are about cj and simon they're all after he's dead and that really depresses me...but this story has really good potential and plot - i've been looking forward to reading more since it came more! and cj and simon are still the perfect couple even if simon's dead (sob)
no name chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
really really good - can't wait for more - omg did u see the commercials for the next episode (after yamamoto) - someone gets hurt/killed/shot...omg if it is donovan i am going to freak out (more than i am now) cj and donovan are the best couple but the name simon stinks lol
Mara Greengrass chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Oh, he's just too evil, isn't he? ::snicker:: This was funny.
somebody in the vast expanse of the universe chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
i read this today (wed) b4 i saw the today's episode and its totally in- line w/ the show! great job, plot, and style - can't wait for more! i've been looking for a good cj/simon story since the black vera wang (lol) good staying in character..u might want to try something from cj's pov too (though thats probably more controversial)

i can't wait to read more! soon!
Papergirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Excellent! And so cute! I'm looking forward to some CJ/Sunshine action. Hehe.
Celeste6 chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Great story! Love the ending.≈
Debbie chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Brilliant! Absolutely fantastic! Very, very funny! Loved it. Hope you continue.

(Hope I figure out how to speak in full sentences *g*)
Diamondflame chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
o my gosh u have to continue with this story - its really really good and in character-cj and simon are the perfect couple by my opinion -they're both my fav. charaters but no one writes anything about cj! good job - write more soon!
none chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
more more more! thats really good i was cracking up the whole time!
Perri Smith chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Okay, I'm entertained. Simon is quickly becoming a favorite character and you captured him well. Particularly loved the comments on everyone's stress levels. Kepp 'em coming!
Ark chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
That was great! I would love to see a sequel to this :)