Reviews for Born in Blood
Regency chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
I'm surprised to see I've never left a review on this fic because I re-read it every few months. That's how great it is. The characterization is wonderful-you do a great job of building the chemistry between Mels and John. I thought it was especially poignant that despite her conditioning River's thirst for revenge was at least partially her own. Of course she has a bone to pick with the Doctor. And the end! I really enjoyed the end. All the little character bits. Partial Time Lords unite! (Now they need to go pick up Donna and make a party of it.) I've spent years off-handedly envisioning how their story might go on if it carried on from here. It's that arresting a story. Wonderfully done!
1. MMBOj chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
You are veryvery really so super at this twisty-wistyness of the canon. I love this! Oohgoodneh. XD Do we get to see more adventures with these two? I hope so! Hahaha. MELS-in-River's face and JOHN SMITH-with-the eleventh Doctor's face.. Ooh. I like!

It'd be awesome too if you posted your stories in .. Hope you give it a try... It's really easy! There's a button there and with just a click of it you can import all of your stories from fanfiction .net to there ..Or just the ones you want up there if you decide to not want all of them up there.
jahmat chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I hope we see more of this couple! Does John have regenerations now? Would love to find out. Moar! *please?*
timano chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Now that's a crime I'd like to see them try to solve! A very clever, well-written story-10 out of 10 stars.
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
What a fabulous twist to the story. Quite entertaining.
nothinghereanymore chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I loved it! Yay for Mels/John! :D3333
Mappadouji chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Love it!
LovelyLady01 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Oh, I liked this a lot! The story's sweet and Melody and the Alt!Doctor are becoming a favorite pair of mine.
Vilinye chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Apparent from not understanding why Rose is still with the Doctor, I really liked it.
Riddlehum chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This was fantastic! I love a good plot warp, and this was a great one. Keep up the great work!