Reviews for Anthony
Gimlifan8 chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
Interesting thought about Sherlock being afraid of flying. Of course, according to HLV, this isn't true, and in ASiB he flies to Karachi, and doesn't seem afraid to get on 007 flight, but interesting thought anyway.
1captain obvious chapter 45 . 6/20/2014
I can't. I can't even form words to describe how magical this story was.
Lord Voldything 298 chapter 45 . 4/21/2014
This is an amazingly written story. I absolutely loved reading it.
Mia chapter 45 . 3/23/2014
Thanks a lot for this wonderful well-written story! Had a lovely time reading it.
Guest chapter 45 . 1/6/2014
This story is amazing, really amazing. It's not like anything I have ever read!
ElderJulietVictoireMarsh chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
God, I read this fanfic maybe a year and a half ago, and watching series three, it's literally all I can think of.
John, Mary and Sherlock's relationship has a similar dynamic to this fic and I could see this story happening.
Karen chapter 45 . 8/18/2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful story. Sherlock and John were very true.
socalrose chapter 45 . 7/8/2013
Sorry, sorry, but I couldn't wait. I just had to track this down from AO3 and read it in two evenings. It's so lovely reading a full lifetime of Sherlock, John, Mary, Anthony, and all the other characters.

Brilliant! Well done you!

Thank you!
AthanRG chapter 45 . 7/8/2013
I truly loved this story. I liked a lot the character of Anthony, and of course his interaction with Sherlock. It's really beautiful because it brings up a very human side of Sherlock, a follow up to the man he shows he is by the end of The Reichenbach Fall, but remains true to his character. The events of the story are quite interesting and I enjoyed them a lot. I also adored your characterisation of Mary, and the way she gets along with Sherlock was beautiful as well. Not to mention, as an Adlock shipper, I was so happy that this story was Irene friendly and it features her in a few important moments of the plot.

And the ending, lol. I must say I had pretty much the same expression as John's when Sherlock says his last line to Sally. Like this is starting all over again - not that it's a bad thing...

This was a very enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing it.
clementine-rose chapter 45 . 6/20/2013
Oh God, the feels! Beautiful story, simply amazing I loved every moment!
mentallyinsanefangirl13 chapter 45 . 6/14/2013
That was truly the best fan fiction i had every read! :-)
CK4eva chapter 45 . 3/19/2013
Best. Story. EVER. Seriously, this was amazing! So many
Plot twists and drama and and... Just plain awesomeness! Loved the ending! I would never guess that Anthony and Chris would actually get together, and how Sherlock helped raise Anthony! Best ever!
Ashtree1165 chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
I just found this, starting chapter seven now, and I love it. And I love the subtle Doctor Who things your slipping in there. I freakin live the Doctor! And Sherlock H
Bookomnom chapter 31 . 2/12/2013
Wow. You just made me fall more in love with Mary - I love how she responded to the doctor's remark! The strength of John & Sherlock's friendship really shone through in this chapter, and the inclusive and complementary way it integrates into the lives of the people they love. Wow. While I'm hoping this is not the end, the story has given a richness and satisfaction to John's life that means that even if this is its conclusion, there's a deep contentment. Beautiful.
WholockedAnglophile chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
When Mycroft gives Anthony the gift, he presents Anthony with a book about Astronomy, the scientific study of stars, planets, and outer space in general.
When you wrote the story, you stated that Anthony was given a book of Astrology.
Astrology is the study of the alignment of planets and constellations and their relations to foreknowledge, and is commonly associated with witchcraft and paganism.

I felt I should inform you of the mix-up, and want you to know I love this story! It's the best I've read in a long time.
x Arianna