Reviews for Settling Out of Court
tremlett chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
This is too cute! Maybe you could post another chapter where Phoenix runs after Miles and they "make up"... just a suggestion ;)
ExplodedPotato chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
you had me going, and then I lol'd
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
dang it every good fic that i read is unfinished
Nina Wyndia chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Wow! Really great stuff. I really enjoyed this. You really kept Miles and Phoenix in character well.
FanFiker-FanFinal chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I downloaded it thinking it was complete.

I liked it very much; their reactions, the way the move into one another. Please, finish it. It's a good piece of evidence XD

I love Edgeworth being all innocent and offended.

Please, please, write more.
TenshiBabe chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Update plz …
PerilsofRosella chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh my goodness! Please tell me you have another chapter? I usually don't like fanfiction written in first person, but this was touching and sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Very good!
Cyberrat chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Oh Wow! I didn't thought i would find such a well written fanfiction of pheonix and edgeworth. Miles is really cute. Poor guy! Could you write more? Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
For the love of god, everything, even the ending, was glorious.
It's shamelessly sexy.
Best smut of AA I've ever read.
CatMuto chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Sweet, slightly hilarious (although it would hurt his ego to laugh) and awkward at the end. I feel kinda cheated that Edgey rushed off - aargh, Phoenix needs to get that rope of his and tie him down!

C-A
Kaarina Helvete chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
*gets to the end of the page*

... WHAT NO. NOOO IT CAN'T BE DONE. PLZ WRITE MOREEEE

WRIGHT MORE EHEHEH *dies from sleep deprivation* This is an ultimate favorite, yo.
littleblueclovers chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I am comforted by the fact that I don't the the "completed" icon yet. :3

Please add another chapter ASAP.
PinkPanther123 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
O/O I do believe I am interested in this story. Aw, Virgin!Edgeworth is cute, and I can totally see that happening. Poor Edgey. And Phoenix('s eye...). Haha, I hope you update soon
Artistic18 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This chapter made me laugh, squeal, and be like 'awww' at the end. This was definitely enjoyable to read and a good chapter.