Reviews for Touch
InwoodHp chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Nearly in tears. Very sad, yet sweet. I think this is very in-character for Ginny. Nice job.
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
That was COMPLETLY and utterly BRILLANT!
Good job!
I kind kf wih it was longer but it works great in this length.
Actually, it doesn't need anything else but I want to tea more so badly.
JessLeo89 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I really liked this little piece of writing. Tough I personally never believed that uncle Vernon really hit Harry with a belt – I admit that Vernon probably is the kind of person that deals out the occasional slap of hit – I like how you concentrated on Harry’s abuse by Dudley and his friends.
And I loved how you showed the different reactions of the Weasley family. As much as I love Ron as a character due to his loyalty and wits and can imagine perfectly that he wouldn’t be too observant about Harry’s reaction towards physical contact.
And I liked how you described Ginny’s soft approach to the subject but also her will to make Harry say the words out loud.
The ending was perfect – that Ginny just hold him without saying anything else because I think to much words would have ruined the peaceful atmosphere.
A really good and well written one-shot! Hats off!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Wow, so strong and emotional. Truly you have captured Harry's plight in such a small package. And then there is Ginny's ability to work through that. As Harry would say "Brilliant!"
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Ooh...
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I really liked this! You did a great job explaining this little "quirk" of Harry's, and I can see Arthur noticing this happening as well. Nice job! :)
gotimtim chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Well done.

Enjoyed the POV from Ginny's perspective. I really liked the subject matter, because while JKR didn't really touch all that much on it, you know it happened. Your story is a logical extension of that.

Only bad thing I can think of is its a shame you won't be doing as much on here...you clearly have a lot of talent.
FredWheezy chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
So cute!

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
Thats My Name chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Love it! The writing is flawless and flows so smoothly. The abuse might of been a little exaggerated, but it worked perfectly with the topic. Your Harry!Ginny stories are always fantastic. It's really hard to understand Ginny through the books, but you just make her character amazing. I hope you wrote more soon! I adore your one shots!