Reviews for Midnight Rendezvous
Onomatopoeia Barbie chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
LOVED it! Aww, these two are so cute together.
kwiluvu chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Hahaha ohp, thaaat sucks xDDD gusta chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
im sorry but fluttermac is better
Chi Cross chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
You should make a sequel. That was great writing.
Roman Empire chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
An excellent story. Well-written, and reminiscent of a trashy novel I once read. I can fully picture this scene, but I do have one question...

...Bucephalus? Why!?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
HAHAAHA! What will Spike think of seeing Twilght NAKED with Big Mac? Hahah like da burger at Burger King u should do her with a baby
BloodyScissorz chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Despite my name I kind of like romance fics. This was exeptional, and I think Spike would scream and jump out a window if he saw that. I absolutely do.
Ekhidnad chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Not really a fan of TwiMac but this was damn good
Sir Mainstream chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
oooohh. That was amazing. I want to see spikes reaction and how Big Mac is going to get out of that. Good job!
DangerousD chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I kinda want to know what happened after with spike
DetectiveTective chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Awww... I'm sad it ended here! What's gonna happen now that Spike's home? Will Twilight wake up all of a sudden and try to hide Mac? Or will Mac try to sneak out the window? Or will they all get busted and cause a bunch of rumors to spread around in Ponyville? DON'T LEAVE ME HANGIN, MAN!
mouch30 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I have to admit, even though I am not a fan of lemons, this was the best one I've ever read! It was short, sweet, and not to exaggerated like others. You captured the characters beautifully, if not perfectly. This was a true fanfic. I'm adding you to my favorites list!
TheGreatBenTennyson chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Why doesn't this story have reviews yet? This story was so good! :D I love TwiMac! 33 I also think you did a good job capturing Big Mac's personality! :) And OMG! The ending! Lol