Reviews for For Love
Amtrog chapter 4 . 4/13
I know it's been a few years now since you updated and I'm just wondering if you abandoned this story since you previously stated that you wouldn't. I want to know if Satine and Christian escape the Duke and if Satine gets better.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2015
I don't write or review- I simply enjoy reading other's writing and searching for the few especially well-written stories. I though i'd just leave you a quick note to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed your work. Your voice is lovely and you have that important knack for playing the writing style to the sounds of the characters and story which already exist. I may create an account just to follow your story to it's completion. Thanks for sharing your gift.
ImOnlyHereToReadYourStuff chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I created an account in order to follow this fic. :) Gorgeous writing, love the story, will be awaiting more chapters.
SheWolf chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
OHMYGOSH that made me cry, it was SO descriptive and made me relive that part in the movie. Thanks!
brooklyn1shay2black3 chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
Really great, please update
Diamondgirl3 chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
I loooove it! I really hope this has a happy ending! I can take more feels!;)
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Hey-this is awesome! I was wondering about how Satine could sing like that if she had consumption ever since I watched the movie for the first time... Come what may, right? Please keep writing!
Terry Windows chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I like this fanfic. Most of the ones on Moulin Rouge are really depressing stories about Christian dying alone in front of a typewriter. This is good because it's believable, and also captures the true meaning of Moulin Rouge, Freedom, Beauty, Truth and Love!
SquishyBobb chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
I'm so happy you updated!
This is truly fantastic. I can't wait to read what happens next!
Christine Eponine Watson chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
I was honestly shocked out of my mind to see that one of the Moulin Rouge fanfics I liked actually updated. Any hope of such an occurrence had faded long ago. Once I had defeated the initial shock, I was overjoyed. I'm so glad that you intend to continue. I promise here and now to read and review every chapter of this story that you write, without fail. The chapter was brilliant and well worth the wait. You captured the spirit of hope and stubborn determination in every line. In my mind, I heard Christian's voice reading the non-dialogue parts chapter to me with the voices of all of them saying their respective lines. It was worded in just a way as to make me feel as though I was standing there with them all, living it with them. It was perfect.
Christine Eponine Watson chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Thank you so much for saving Satine! Love the story! Please write more!
InkMinder chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
oh sweet jesus please please PLEASE finish this...
cilepe chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Yay!
Ron W.312 chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
I like the story so far. It's a nice little twist to the movie. Update soon please!
DarkestAngel11 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Oh goodness! Please continue! This story is beautifully written and you cannot leave it there! Keep on writting and don't stop! Please bring satine and Christian back together again. Great job.