Reviews for Jigoku Shoujo Season 1: Aftermath
Jello18 chapter 16 . 2/20
I think that is good that Yuki got what she
Deserved & more like you said but I feel
Sorry for her that her so called family did
Not care that she was sant to hell by her
Sister and that her sister sant her to hell
With a smile
I think that it was good because in the anime when Aya want to hell it was like they did not
Care that she was gone at all I feel sorry for her that her friends & famliy do not even know
That she is in hell.
9foxgrl chapter 22 . 2/8
I hope you one day update
9foxgrl chapter 19 . 2/8
go for it Inori!
lovecartoonsandanime chapter 22 . 1/24
I love this story about what happens to the victims after they pulled the string. I can't wait till you come up to chapter 25. Will it be about Sentarou? Are you going to do the second season as well.
James Birdsong chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
Good nine chapters
Grey Wolf4 chapter 21 . 9/11/2014
This is a pretty good run down of how everyone who went on the Hell Correspondence lives went afterwards.

Frankly I think Mr Kato in episode 1 was an incompetent who couldn't do his job properly.

Also the teacher Mr. Kato should have faced repercussions for making a false accusation against Mayumi.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 14 . 9/11/2014
I can imagine her doubting it.

I think the personal vengeance was prompted by how everyone was treating her, including her own so called family who were not a real family at all.

Any family that does that sort of thing is the most cowardly, pathetic and reprehensible family there is.

At least Saki is doing well.

Also the Kusonoki as he was being ferried to Hell, understood Saki's justifications and was saddened when Ai told him that it would not be possible for him to apologize to Saki. Kusonoki seemed genuinely remorseful.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
I disagree with this chapter, Haruka is lucky to have only her mother and but hardly lucky to have her father who plainly doesn't care about her or her mother. I truly think Yuria is being ignorant at least she was blessed with a more caring dad but a mother who proved to be a truly arrogant, disgusting woman.

I'd have thought Yuria would have said she wasn't all that better off, not Haruka was lucky and all that crap.

Quite frankly Haruka told her father nothing short of the whole truth but even that wasn't enough, her father isn't a man he doesn't even deserve to even call himself a human being.

That's just my humble opinion, you might disagree with me.
Classic-Color chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I really like that idea.

It's been quite a while since I've watched the show but I think I can recall some "hell-rule" that the people who send their tormentors to hell never die of natural causes but are eventually being sent to hell themselves... Am I right? it is possible that I'm wrong.

Either way, I really enjoy the idea! You've just earned yourself another follower :)
YukiGirl21 chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Yeah, I was wondering that...why couldn't the guy just wait? The police could've done their work, BOOM! He'll be found innocent! It;s tragic overall...
Martial Arts Master chapter 20 . 2/23/2014
I'm confused at one detail:

Is Esper still a "very convincing fraud" now that he's doing tricks for small town TV shows, or did he start doing magician tricks for real after getting revenge on Giles?
Warrior Nun chapter 20 . 2/22/2014
Closer you look, the less you see...that is the creed that is the magician
Warrior Nun chapter 19 . 2/22/2014
In the words of Elsa from Frozen:

c/ Let it go

Let it go

I rise like the break of dawn

Let it go

that perfect girl is gone

Here I stand in the light of day

Let the storm rage on!

The cold never bothered me anyway c/

It's good to be the Queen, bitches!
Martial Arts Master chapter 18 . 1/24/2014
So if Miki is working at the ASPCA, does that mean she moved from Japan to America? Or did the ASPCA set up a branch in Japan?