Reviews for Jigoku Shoujo Season 1: Aftermath
griyashop chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Paket A ( Untuk Usia Maksimal 1Bulan )
Rp.500.000, –
Paket B ( Untuk Usia Maksimal 2Bulan )
Rp.800.000, –
Paket C ( Untuk Usia Maksimal 3Bulan )
Rp.1.000.000, –
Paket D ( Untuk Usia Maksimal 4Bulan )
Rp.1.500.000,-

Nama : …
Alamat : …
No. Hp : …
Contoh SMS (misalkan nama anda Anita) :
Anita, Order Paket No.2 , Jl Ahmad yani No.1 RT03 RW01 Kelurahan pralaya kecamatan Surabaya jawa Timur 14520, via BRI
Kirim ke no : 0813 2766 9080
MELAYANI PEMESANAN SETIAP HARI, SIAP KIRIM KESELURUH KOTA BESAR DI INDONESIA DAN LUAR NEGERI

NB : Tidak Menerima COD

TERIMA KASIH ATAS KEPERCAYAAN ANDA MENJADI PELANGGAN KAMI
Warrior Nun chapter 24 . 11/23/2015
...Dude...this is heart wrenching. I love it!
GKoh chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
A well thought out and good reading. I like your choices of the clients' fates. If it's not too much, could you possibly do the same thing for the clients in Season 2 and 3.
HChen.RavenFeather chapter 23 . 5/24/2015
interesting story so far,,, it may be selfish to ask, but cld you plz include an aftermath of Yuzuki and Akie's deaths and their thoughts in the afterlife? And what had become of their ex friend, Itsuko?
SavSilvy chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Good start!
Hokuto Uchiha chapter 23 . 4/17/2015
I'm glad that you had Kami-sama send Kanako back to the mortal world. She didn't deserve to be sent to Hell. I remember getting upset at the end of that episode because of what that addict did.

Great chapter, and keep up the good work :)
Jello18 chapter 16 . 2/20/2015
I think that is good that Yuki got what she
Deserved & more like you said but I feel
Sorry for her that her so called family did
Not care that she was sant to hell by her
Sister and that her sister sant her to hell
With a smile
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I think that it was good because in the anime when Aya want to hell it was like they did not
Care that she was gone at all I feel sorry for her that her friends & famliy do not even know
That she is in hell.
9foxgrl chapter 22 . 2/8/2015
I hope you one day update
9foxgrl chapter 19 . 2/8/2015
go for it Inori!
lovecartoonsandanime chapter 22 . 1/24/2015
I love this story about what happens to the victims after they pulled the string. I can't wait till you come up to chapter 25. Will it be about Sentarou? Are you going to do the second season as well.
James Birdsong chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
Good nine chapters
Grey Wolf4 chapter 21 . 9/11/2014
This is a pretty good run down of how everyone who went on the Hell Correspondence lives went afterwards.

Frankly I think Mr Kato in episode 1 was an incompetent who couldn't do his job properly.

Also the teacher Mr. Kato should have faced repercussions for making a false accusation against Mayumi.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 14 . 9/11/2014
I can imagine her doubting it.

I think the personal vengeance was prompted by how everyone was treating her, including her own so called family who were not a real family at all.

Any family that does that sort of thing is the most cowardly, pathetic and reprehensible family there is.

At least Saki is doing well.

Also the Kusonoki as he was being ferried to Hell, understood Saki's justifications and was saddened when Ai told him that it would not be possible for him to apologize to Saki. Kusonoki seemed genuinely remorseful.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
I disagree with this chapter, Haruka is lucky to have only her mother and but hardly lucky to have her father who plainly doesn't care about her or her mother. I truly think Yuria is being ignorant at least she was blessed with a more caring dad but a mother who proved to be a truly arrogant, disgusting woman.

I'd have thought Yuria would have said she wasn't all that better off, not Haruka was lucky and all that crap.

Quite frankly Haruka told her father nothing short of the whole truth but even that wasn't enough, her father isn't a man he doesn't even deserve to even call himself a human being.

That's just my humble opinion, you might disagree with me.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »