Reviews for Jigoku Shoujo Season 1: Aftermath
Taranodongirl1 chapter 26 . 11/3
Please do season 2 too!
Hyaku Shiki 21491 chapter 22 . 10/14
I think you completely missed the point of Hajime's character the reason he over worked himself was to provide for his family and if you're going to blame him for neglecting his wife then shouldn't she be blamed for straying because she knew full well what she was getting into when she married him or never bringing up her dissatisfaction with her marriage before she decided to cheat?

He isn't obligated to forgive and take back his wife just because she's sorry because she was caught.

At best what he should have done was allowed her to have some access to her child but he did the right thing in divorcing her.

I would hardly call him self righteous either he's trying to prevent people from damning themselves for the sake of revenge because he personally knows how empty it is because of his wife's death.

The concept was interesting but the obvious bias you have and the completely random point of view changes between chapters completely ruined it for me.
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 23 . 8/15
Good to know someone has our back. :)
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 18 . 8/15
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 16 . 8/15
Dang girl. You're no better.
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 13 . 8/15
Beauty in darkness. Was it a light of relkef? Or a light full of dark?
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 10 . 8/15
Sigh. Friendship. So complicated.
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 7 . 8/15
You, will be heard.
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 3 . 8/14
Yeah. Some people would do anything to be the best.
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 2 . 8/14
Poor girl.
Warrior Nun chapter 26 . 6/17
This is a good ride so far :) I think it's a fitting end.

Well done.
Dente-di-leone chapter 25 . 12/30/2016
It's been so long since I last read your story, no? Anyway, this chapter is great, it brought back lots of memories and emotions I got when I watched Jigoku Shoujo years ago. Good job. Thank you for this chapter.
James Birdsong chapter 25 . 12/24/2016
Yay for these four chapters
LadyofRegret chapter 25 . 12/18/2016
I really like this so far. I love how you theorize the aftermath after the people were taken to hell and Ai's clients had either moved on or still held onto the grudge.
lovecartoonsandanime chapter 25 . 11/30/2016
I'm doing the Jigoku shoujo Futakomori aftermath, if that's okay with you. I've already put up the first chapter.